ITA! My better half used to work for one of those companies and that's what he ran into all the time...
    06-03-10 10:06 AM
    Monday or next Thursday?

jbl...someone was saying it's supposed to be in the stores on Monday? I know that's not what we heard originally... go thru the posts and see what you can find...

Also, anyone know where on FedEx's site I can find the paper I can print out that I can leave for them to sign that gives them my permission to leave package? Anyone know what I mean? I'm a little hungover from being tired and ...well, that's it...TIRED!!!!

I know you find it hard to believe, but all I had was tea last night!!!!
    LOL

BOLD 9650 is MINE!!!!!!
    06-03-10 10:13 AM
    I thought in-store release date was exactly a week later, the 10th?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-10 10:16 AM
    Has anyone gotten their tracking number yet? I havent gotten mine!!
    06-03-10 10:30 AM
    jbl...someone was saying it's supposed to be in the stores on Monday? I know that's not what we heard originally... go thru the posts and see what you can find...

Also, anyone know where on FedEx's site I can find the paper I can print out that I can leave for them to sign that gives them my permission to leave package? Anyone know what I mean? I'm a little hungover from being tired and ...well, that's it...TIRED!!!!

I know you find it hard to believe, but all I had was tea last night!!!!
    LOL

BOLD 9650 is MINE!!!!!!

You don't need to have anything official..

I have done this many times... All you do is print out a piece of paper that says I authorize FEDEX to leave this package on my front door step as I will not be home to sign for the package and then Type your name

And Sign your name by hand underneath..

They always leave it.
    06-03-10 10:32 AM
    I was able to use my NE2 since April 9th and held off for the Bold
    I went to order it and it now has been changed to Aug. 16th

Anyone every run into this?
    06-03-10 10:34 AM

That sux...
    06-03-10 12:41 PM
    wait... am I seeing b1g1 right now on the bold??
    06-03-10 12:43 PM
    funny how the bold isnt on testman. guess thats no longer a reliable source.
    06-03-10 12:53 PM
    Finally got my tracking number!!!! It's still surreal
    06-03-10 12:54 PM
    Got my tracking number. It's been picked up by FedEx. Yeah!!
    06-03-10 12:56 PM
    sure looks like it

06-03-10 12:56 PM

That is strange. Since it's a 4 month difference, I'm guessing it may be two different dates. You're eligible for a NE2 discount after 20 months. Maybe your two year contract expires on Aug. 16th?

I was up for my NE2 since January 2nd and my contract expired last month. I had no problems getting my NE2 credit
    06-03-10 12:58 PM
    sure looks like it
    Somebody investigated that last night, it is BOGO; however, the second phone is a DUMB Samsung.
    06-03-10 01:06 PM
    Somebody investigated that last night, it is BOGO; however, the second phone is a DUMB Samsung.
    Some people have gotten the BOGO to work with another Bold....
    06-03-10 01:07 PM
    Yeah I was able to get B1G1 and now have two Bolds on the way
    06-03-10 01:08 PM
    i noticed the samsung phones early this morning. now the only option is the 9650. looks legit to me.
    06-03-10 01:09 PM
    Yea, I stand corrected! I went back to the BOGO thread and it seems as of sometime this AM the thing is actually 2 Bold BOGO. What a sweet deal. I just hope that next week when I visit with my store manager buddy I can get at least one Bold out of the deal, 2 would be awesome.
    06-03-10 01:14 PM
    I still haven't gotten my tracking number. :/ It says it's in queue to process, and yet I ordered it at 9:30pm my time last night.
    06-03-10 01:19 PM
    I've put in my order and just checked on it to see what the order number was and was told that it is awaiting manager approval because they had to manually give me my $100 NE2 (was listed as just $50 in the system but get the full $100)...I've got my order # in hand and now awaiting an e-mail in regards to the tracking number.
    06-03-10 01:45 PM
    So are we going to have a contest to see who can get their new phone and post a pic of it on here??
    Last edited by mrweller; 06-03-10 at 01:54 PM.
    06-03-10 01:46 PM
    Tracking # received...picked up in PA and should be home to daddy in NY tomorrow! Of course, I will be home ALL day to receive it! This thread really came to a crawl in terms of posts!!!
    06-03-10 02:31 PM
    OKAY!!!!!!!!! I placed my order... I AM SO EXCITED@!@! One thing though.. Aren't you supposed to like charge your phone for 24 hours before you use it or something like that? WHICH I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO ONCE I RECEIVE IT.. PLEASEEEEE someone tell me if its okay to just use it when I get it.. I thought they come fully charged anyways.. Are you really supposed to charge it for like 24 hours before using it or something?? /:
    06-03-10 02:58 PM
    I know. I wanted to post all day but the nurses in the ER keep giving me the evil eye every time I whip our my berry. Oh my mom is doing better. No ? attack they say. Happy days! Anyway. Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to enjoy my phone when it comes since todays fun was kinda zapped from me quickly and accidentally! How's everybody else doing? Where's the party boy? I haven't seen him posting all day!!!
    Tracking # received...picked up in PA and should be home to daddy in NY tomorrow! Of course, I will be home ALL day to receive it! This thread really came to a crawl in terms of posts!!!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-10 03:05 PM
    What an exhausting day...kind of the same feeling you get after a BIG Thanksgiving dinner
    06-03-10 03:07 PM
23,186 ... 222223224225226 ...