Good Morning All you New Bold 9650 Owners!!!!!!

For those of you calling for this thread to be closed...go choke on your cornflakes!:-)

For everyone else>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY
    Tourboy!!!
    Grab that phone!
    Order your Bold and post back!!!!
    BOGO is in effect they say!
    I also paid extra for priority shipping...don't know why but we should all be getting them by tomorrow. I have spoken to a few people about exchanging pins. Please pm me when you get your pins so we can exchange and connect. Figure it's easier to post this here rather than send sep. notes to all.

PS. Be happy to add any number of new friends actually so maybe a bunch of us will become new BBM pals.

PPS. I ordered mine early last night at 11:35 pm. AND actually got some sleep!!!
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 06-03-10 at 06:47 AM.
    06-03-10 06:41 AM
    Alright, I have a few questions that would be GREATLY APPRECIATED If someone could help me out.

1) Again, My friend is doing me a favor and letting me use her 2yr upgrade for this phone. Once we get on today and order it with her mothers Verizon log in info, how do I know/make it so it uses HER upgrade (a secondary line) rather then the MAIN line? I don't want to accidentally use up her moms NE2 Upgrade and get her mad or anything.. I just need to know how to use a secondary line upgrade rather then the MAIN when upgrading on the internet.

2) I will be using a friends upgrade and on their Verizon account.. Is there a way to get the phone actually shipped to MY house though? I'd rather be the one getting the phone rather then her parents not be home when it arrives.

3) If I order it around 3-4pm, and choose one night shipping.. Will it still arrive tomorrow around 3-4ishpm? Or is the only way for that to happen if you ordered it at like midnight last night?

4) My parents pay like $140 a month for our family plan which includes unlimited texting for everyone etc. Once I activate the blackberry on my account, the ONLY thing that will happen to the bill is it will raise by $29.99 which is the monthly internet cost and everything that you NEED to have a blackberry up and running on Verizon? My mom is telling me that she doesn't want ANYTHING else to happen or get sucked into anything else and I am only willing to pay an extra $29.99 a month which is kinda a lot but i am going to bite the bullet because i want a BB so bad.

So if anyone can answer some or ALL off these questions, it would mean a LOT to me.. Well time to go to school until 11:40 then play the waiting game until my friend who is doing the upgrade for me to get out.
    PS. Prom is tomorrow for me... I mean honestly?? How much worse timing could this be?! If I do get the bold tomorrow if I order it at like 4pm today.. I will have like an hour to get EVERYTHING up and running from my LG Dare to my Bold.. Hah I will be paying more attention to the 9650 than my prom date not to mention it if it does arrive tomorrow! Ohh goddd. And should i activate it and move contacts n everything online? or actually go to the store to do it seeing as It will be adding a monthly $29.99 to my bill a month so I don't know if you can activate it online while doing that. And if I do go to the store to activate it, Do I need my mom (main person) there to approve with the changes to the account? I am 18 by the way, I don't know if age has anything to do with what I am able to do to our account but i REALLY want to know all of these questions pleaseeeeeeeee. Love you guys.. seriously this forum is a big reason I am getting a blackberry.. You guys are like family.. Seriously.. Have a good day everyone!
    06-03-10 06:49 AM
    Alright, I have a few questions that would be GREATLY APPRECIATED If someone could help me out.

1) Again, My friend is doing me a favor and letting me use her 2yr upgrade for this phone. Once we get on today and order it with her mothers Verizon log in info, how do I know/make it so it uses HER upgrade (a secondary line) rather then the MAIN line? I don't want to accidentally use up her moms NE2 Upgrade and get her mad or anything.. I just need to know how to use a secondary line upgrade rather then the MAIN when upgrading on the internet.

2) I will be using a friends upgrade and on their Verizon account.. Is there a way to get the phone actually shipped to MY house though? I'd rather be the one getting the phone rather then her parents not be home when it arrives.

3) If I order it around 3-4pm, and choose one night shipping.. Will it still arrive tomorrow around 3-4ishpm? Or is the only way for that to happen if you ordered it at like midnight last night?

4) My parents pay like $140 a month for our family plan which includes unlimited texting for everyone etc. Once I activate the blackberry on my account, the ONLY thing that will happen to the bill is it will raise by $29.99 which is the monthly internet cost and everything that you NEED to have a blackberry up and running on Verizon? My mom is telling me that she doesn't want ANYTHING else to happen or get sucked into anything else and I am only willing to pay an extra $29.99 a month which is kinda a lot but i am going to bite the bullet because i want a BB so bad.

So if anyone can answer some or ALL off these questions, it would mean a LOT to me.. Well time to go to school until 11:40 then play the waiting game until my friend who is doing the upgrade for me to get out.
    PS. Prom is tomorrow for me... I mean honestly?? How much worse timing could this be?! If I do get the bold tomorrow if I order it at like 4pm today.. I will have like an hour to get EVERYTHING up and running from my LG Dare to my Bold.. Hah I will be paying more attention to the 9650 than my prom date not to mention it if it does arrive tomorrow! Ohh goddd. And should i activate it and move contacts n everything online? or actually go to the store to do it seeing as It will be adding a monthly $29.99 to my bill a month so I don't know if you can activate it online while doing that. And if I do go to the store to activate it, Do I need my mom (main person) there to approve with the changes to the account? I am 18 by the way, I don't know if age has anything to do with what I am able to do to our account but i REALLY want to know all of these questions pleaseeeeeeeee. Love you guys.. seriously this forum is a big reason I am getting a blackberry.. You guys are like family.. Seriously.. Have a good day everyone!
    I think the phone needs to be activated on the line that gets the New 2yr upgrade or she may get charged the full amount. I would call cs to verify though.
    06-03-10 07:04 AM
    Urghh! I got one of the customer service reps who wouldn't give me the instant rebate. I guess I'm ordering mine on-line unless I call back and try another rep.
    06-03-10 07:06 AM

Ok Flip...the only thing I know for sure is this, If you order by 4pm you are guaranteed shipping overnight. It says so on the VZW website. Now by 3-4 pm the next day? I DID see that somewhere... but YES by 4 pm order on VZW and you WILL get it the next day!!!!

Have fun at the PROM. Gosh, bite off more than you can chew much? LOL
    You gotta' prioritize man!

Someone will answer your other questions.
    06-03-10 07:07 AM
    I ordered my phone this morning and only received a ne2 discount of $50... why did I not get $100?????

thankssssss
    06-03-10 07:32 AM
    I ordered my phone this morning and only received a ne2 discount of $50... why did I not get $100?????

thankssssss
    The NE2 discount is based on your voice plan, I believe it has to be a certain amount like at $80 per month to get the $100 discount. If your monthly voice charge is below that, it'll only be $50.
    06-03-10 07:37 AM
    ordered over phone. will be delivered tomorrow.

the honeymoon is almost over and we'll posting our complaint threads soon.
    06-03-10 07:38 AM
    I received $100 credit but was grandfathered as I had not upgraded since Verizon changed the NE2 program. Next time, it'll only be a $50 credit for me too.
    06-03-10 07:39 AM
    Anybody get an email tracking number yet?
    That will make it even more real!!!!

Heard the website was really slow last night. Anyone have problems getting through as you tried to order at midnight or later?
    06-03-10 07:51 AM
    I didn't have any problem with the web site last night & I ordered right after 12. Still waiting for the shipping confirmation email...
    06-03-10 07:56 AM

Heard the website was really slow last night. Anyone have problems getting through as you tried to order at midnight or later?

That's cuz some folks jumped in before the witching hour and got the site reved up...

You wouldn't know anyone who did that would you???
    06-03-10 07:57 AM

the site wouldn't pull my account info from 12a-2a, then i went to bed
    06-03-10 07:58 AM

For those of you calling for this thread to be closed...go choke on your cornflakes!:-)

For everyone else>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY
    Tourboy!!!
    Grab that phone!
    Order your Bold and post back!!!!
    BOGO is in effect they say!
    I also paid extra for priority shipping...don't know why but we should all be getting them by tomorrow. I have spoken to a few people about exchanging pins. Please pm me when you get your pins so we can exchange and connect. Figure it's easier to post this here rather than send sep. notes to all.

PS. Be happy to add any number of new friends actually so maybe a bunch of us will become new BBM pals.

PPS. I ordered mine early last night at 11:35 pm. AND actually got some sleep!!!

I would love that, I will have some BB friends woooooohoooooo.
    06-03-10 08:01 AM

thankssssss
    Was it the primary line on the account or a secondary? My understanding was primary got 100 and secondary used to get 50. Reading the thread looks like that may have changed?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-10 08:14 AM
    That's cuz some folks jumped in before the witching hour and got the site reved up...

You wouldn't know anyone who did that would you???
    Hey!
    I resemble that remark!
    But by jumping the gun, I DID pay for shipping when I didn't really have to. So I called this am and got the NICEST VZW CSR ever and she graciously refunded the shipping charge to my account AND is sending me a text message when my tracking number comes thru!

I miss Tourboy!
    Somebody jump on his bed and get him up!
    Oh and the warehouse in the northeast where my phone is coming from has only about 46,000 in stock...yeah...I think there's at least ONE there for me!!!!!! LOL
    06-03-10 08:32 AM
    Was it the primary line on the account or a secondary? My understanding was primary got 100 and secondary used to get 50. Reading the thread looks like that may have changed?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Yeah its just me on the line, it does make sense though because when I was on my mothers plan she always got the $100 ne2 discount
    06-03-10 09:06 AM

For those of you calling for this thread to be closed...go choke on your cornflakes!:-)!
    Good Morning jaydee. Such bitter,bitter people posting on here last night. But it's a new BOLD day. And by tomorrow the new "baby" pics will start rolling in.
    06-03-10 09:14 AM
    I can't decide if I should order it or wait for it to arrive in my store...
    06-03-10 09:15 AM
    i would order it online but i'll just wait for it to arrive in stores so i can play with this baby once i buy it. but to all the bold owners, i'm envying you! :P
    06-03-10 09:25 AM
    jbl...someone was saying it's supposed to be in the stores on Monday? I know that's not what we heard originally... go thru the posts and see what you can find...

Also, anyone know where on FedEx's site I can find the paper I can print out that I can leave for them to sign that gives them my permission to leave package? Anyone know what I mean? I'm a little hungover from being tired and ...well, that's it...TIRED!!!!

I know you find it hard to believe, but all I had was tea last night!!!!
    LOL

BOLD 9650 is MINE!!!!!!
    06-03-10 09:26 AM
    jbl...someone was saying it's supposed to be in the stores on Monday? I know that's not what we heard originally... go thru the posts and see what you can find...

Also, anyone know where on FedEx's site I can find the paper I can print out that I can leave for them to sign that gives them my permission to leave package? Anyone know what I mean? I'm a little hungover from being tired and ...well, that's it...TIRED!!!!

LOL

BOLD 9650 is MINE!!!!!!

Just take the tracking # that you get from your confirmation e-mail, and hand write ( or type) a note saying something to the effect that You give them permission to leave it there ( or like inside the door, in the back door, side door, etc) but under NO circumstances put " leave in mailbox" they most likely won't do it ( and its against the law for anyone other than a USPS mail person or the owner to go into a mailbox) and then sign it and maybe leave a phone number for them to reach you if need be... hope that helps...
    06-03-10 09:41 AM
    Also, anyone know where on FedEx's site I can find the paper I can print out that I can leave for them to sign that gives them my permission to leave package? Anyone know what I mean?
    I just write it on any scrap paper I have lying around. Nothing fancy - usually just "Fedex - Please leave package inside screen door." w/ my signature, and tape it to the front door. They don't need anything special, basically just something to show that it's no longer their problem if it disappears after they leave it.
    06-03-10 09:45 AM
    Just called the Early Upgrade phone number..They said I will have to pay 199.99 but I will get a 100 dollar gift card...but being that Im in the middle of my cycle I think I should wait...I hate getting a 325 phone bill..Unless I bill my equipment on a different CC...Oh what a lad to do.....I just dont understand why she didn't say 149.99 and I will get a 100 dollar gift card I would of said sign me up..
    06-03-10 09:55 AM

LOL

BOLD 9650 is MINE!!!!!!
    jaydee, I just type up a short letter in which I include my name and address (they couldn't read my signature if they had to). I also reference the tracking number and if I have them I include order numbers and any other reference information that I can find. I ask that they accept the note as my authorization to leave the package and accept my signature on the note as if I were signing their machine. It works that way for me.
    06-03-10 09:56 AM
23,186 ... 221222223224225 ...