WOO-HOO!!!!

Are we all invited?

pool party @ my house Saturday
    06-02-10 04:16 PM
    Have we seen a "Full Retail" price for the 9650 on Big Red yet?
    06-02-10 04:19 PM
    T-minus 7 hours and counting....
    06-02-10 04:21 PM
    Are we all invited?
    [/QUOTE]

You betchaaaaaa you are
    06-02-10 04:25 PM
    Excellent!

Are we all invited?
    You betchaaaaaa you are [/QUOTE]
    06-02-10 04:29 PM
    Are we positive that they'll do the next day shipping and that we'll get it on Friday? Or will they ship them out on the 10th? Like is tomorrow just a pre-order type deal?

I've never ordered a phone the first day so I'm trying to figure out if I should stay at home all day on Friday
    06-02-10 04:35 PM
    Are we positive that they'll do the next day shipping and that we'll get it on Friday? Or will they ship them out on the 10th? Like is tomorrow just a pre-order type deal?

I've never ordered a phone the first day so I'm trying to figure out if I should stay at home all day on Friday
    It will go out tomorrow if ordered early enough......it is not a "pre-order".
    06-02-10 04:48 PM

Yes it will should ship next day if ordered before 4PM Thursday !
    06-02-10 04:50 PM

You should get a tracking number after they ship it so that you can track your new toy.
    06-02-10 04:51 PM
    I've been watching this thread for months now...finally we get results. This is the first blackberry I'm getting though and I know its a simple question but I don't seem to be getting a definite answer...My parents are making me pay the extra charge of the blackberry for the unlimited internet and stuff haha so how much extra is it exactly?

I read the info about the 9650 and saw this:

* Verizon Wireless customers will need to subscribe to a Nationwide Talk plan or Nationwide Talk & Text plan and an Email and Web for Smartphone plan. Nationwide Talk plans begin at $39.99 monthly access. Email and Web for Smartphone plans start at $29.99 for unlimited monthly access.

and it seems to be saying that i have to pay for both the nationwide talk plans and the email and web plans? So I have to pay the added $39.99 and $29.99? I feel like I'm reading something wrong...
    06-02-10 04:51 PM
    Well, we have ALOT of value and obvious ALOT of post counts.
    Lol that has to be the biggest lie ever posted here on crackberry. There is probably 20 useful posts in here. Hard to find since it is being so watered down with your minute by minute countdown.
    06-02-10 04:54 PM
    >>So I have to pay the added $39.99 and $29.99? I feel like I'm reading something wrong...<<

You are reading it wrong. The $29.99 is for the BlackBerry e-mail and includes unlimited text and Internet. That's in addition to whatever monthly talk plan (minutes) you're on. If you got the minimalist "talk" plan ($39.99), your total would be $69.98. The "extra" that your parents want you to pay is the $29.99 a month. Hope that helps.
    06-02-10 04:57 PM
    Thank you all very much for your help. I plan on ordering it at midnight tonight, or whenever they decide to post the phone up so I'm assuming it'll be at 9pm my time (I'm Pacific, so it'll be midnight on the east!) or 12am. Either way I'll be awake.
    06-02-10 05:03 PM
    thanks so much KTJPSY you saved me a heart attack...
    06-02-10 05:04 PM
    Ok guys trying to get everything in order for my phone..... Now I need some suggestions: I need a skin/case/protector or what ever you call it that would fit into the holster. I have seen several but don't know which one is best.
    06-02-10 05:10 PM
    Yes, those fine print terms can be quite perplexing, can't they?

I see our long lost friends have returned to poke sticks in our eyes.

From everything I have been told on the phone with the CS at *611, MSL, the phone will be shipped as Wizard said, overnight as long as ordered by 4:00pm. I was assured you will have it the next day. And I don't believe you have to stay home. You can put a note on your door and say you give them permission to leave the package there and sign it.

Wow, can it be less than 6 hours to go?
    Woo Hoo!!!!
    06-02-10 05:12 PM
    [QUOTE=KTJPSY;5191500]>>So I have to pay the added $39.99 and $29.99? I feel like I'm reading something wrong...<<

You are reading it wrong. The $29.99 is for the BlackBerry e-mail and includes unlimited text and Internet. QUOTE]

I think you will have to pay extra for texting depending on how much you do. I pay $5.00 for 250.
    06-02-10 05:15 PM
    The gentleman from Verizon's Executive Offices called me this morning to let me know the good news about the Blackberry Bold Launching tomorrow. He was going to tell me that yesterday if we would have had the chance to talk on the phone. He told me the press release was out today - which is why I went and found it before anyone else had posted it. He also told me to call him tomorrow before it gets too late in the day and he'd make sure it was overnighted to me as well. All in all he was a nice guy and I'll definitely be ordering the phone tomorrow with the rest of you!

I'm tempted to order ASAP online but I think I might wait it out and chat with this guy in the morning about ordering the phone...see if he'd give me some discounted accessories or something like that... Never hurts to ask as long as you ask nicely...
    06-02-10 05:16 PM
    And I don't believe you have to stay home. You can put a note on your door and say you give them permission to leave the package there and sign it.

Woo Hoo!!!!
    I'm rarely around when the FedEx guy shows up to deliver packages at my house but I always leave a note on the door giving them permission to leave the package along with my signature. If it's raining he'll even set it inside the house for me too! I wonder if he'll need two notes from me on Friday - one for my Bold and the other for my Otter Box that is on its way...
    06-02-10 05:22 PM
    so i read some of the articles about the release date and noticed they all said online sales. Im assuming we can still order over the phone starting tomorrow and get the rebate?
    06-02-10 05:25 PM
    I'm tempted to order ASAP online but I think I might wait it out and chat with this guy in the morning about ordering the phone...see if he'd give me some discounted accessories or something like that... Never hurts to ask as long as you ask nicely...
    I'm with you..Everyone has a local "Hook Up" and I'm hoping to get some headphones or a bluetooth anything..I want to feel special like everyone else that thinks they will get a deal..

And as far as that 29.99 yea correct me if Im wrong but TXT'ing is not included...Your best bet is to go with the 59.99 talk and txt plan (450min) but of course you will have to add the 29.99 plus Insurance and tax's
    06-02-10 05:25 PM
    Yes, those fine print terms can be quite perplexing, can't they?

I see our long lost friends have returned to poke sticks in our eyes.

From everything I have been told on the phone with the CS at *611, MSL, the phone will be shipped as Wizard said, overnight as long as ordered by 4:00pm. I was assured you will have it the next day. And I don't believe you have to stay home. You can put a note on your door and say you give them permission to leave the package there and sign it.

Woo Hoo!!!!
    Oh no no no. I'm staying home for it! I want my phone. I'll be staring out my window waiting for the FedEx truck to get here. I feel like Christmas has come early!

8 & 1/2 hours for me D: Unless they do it at 12am EST.
    06-02-10 05:28 PM
    Thanks for keeping me in the loop Jaydee!!! Glad I saw your message today!!!
    06-02-10 05:28 PM
    Yea i have a nice texting plan and insurance is that going to carry over to the blackberry?
    06-02-10 05:31 PM
    Today feels like Christmas Eve! I hope they put it on the website at 12 EST, cause then I will be able to order it at 11 CT. I am hoping I can order it, so then when I come back Friday afternoon it will be sitting on my bed. It will be a great way to start off the weekend!
    Today is like Christmas Eve Eve! I wish this was like Willy Wonka and once we order it we can reach through the screen and grab it instead of waiting another day.
    06-02-10 06:15 PM
23,186 ... 215216217218219 ...