Hey VZN GUYS..Glad that you guys are happy, and why not you've been through quite and Odyssey..And yes I believe that it will come out on Thurs..My quest is I received an "Early Upgrade Promotion in Nov that exp at the end of Dec to get the Droid and another one Mar which end in Apr to get some garbage phone. Did some of you received an Early Upgrade Promotion that will end in Jun?? When it comes out I will have to call or go to the store and plead my case to allow me to use an expired promotion or lie and say that I will cancel my contract and get an Iphone..And Im sure they won't let that happen???
    06-01-10 03:04 PM
    I would just call on it and see what they say.

Hey VZN GUYS..Glad that you guys are happy, and why not you've been through quite and Odyssey..And yes I believe that it will come out on Thurs..My quest is I received an "Early Upgrade Promotion in Nov that exp at the end of Dec to get the Droid and another one Mar which end in Apr to get some garbage phone. Did some of you received an Early Upgrade Promotion that will end in Jun?? When it comes out I will have to call or go to the store and plead my case to allow me to use an expired promotion or lie and say that I will cancel my contract and get an Iphone..And Im sure they won't let that happen???
    06-01-10 03:07 PM
    Heck on that, ask them to postpone until Friday, you got a Bold 9650 to take care of

T-minus 32 hours and counting....

Yeah I'm wondering the same thing. I can't order mine on Thursday because I have to go to my college freshman orientation on Thursday and I won't come back home until Friday.
    06-01-10 03:29 PM
    Heck on that, ask them to postpone until Friday, you got a Bold 9650 to take care of

T-minus 32 hours and counting....
    Can't we call at midnight Thursday?
    Go to orientation half-awake.
    Heck...your four years at college you're never gonna be more than that (half-awake) anyway...LOL
    06-01-10 03:46 PM
    Good point!!!

Yeah, I wonder what the hours are of Customer Service..that might indicate when orders can actually be placed.

Can't we call at midnight Thursday?
    Go to orientation half-awake.
    Heck...your four years at college you're never gonna be more than that (half-awake) anyway...LOL
    06-01-10 03:49 PM
    Good point!!!

Yeah, I wonder what the hours are of Customer Service..that might indicate when orders can actually be placed.
    Customer Service Hours are 6 am to 11 pm ...
    So get some shut-eye boys and girlz and
    GET UP AND GET THOSE PHONES HUMMING!!!!!!

2 Days to Go to the 9650!!!!!!!!!!!
    06-01-10 03:54 PM
    Now would orders be going through Sales or Customer Service or are they one of the same?

06-01-10 03:58 PM
    lie and say that I will cancel my contract and get an Iphone..And Im sure they won't let that happen???

I would not recommend doing that. Just about every time I've heard someone say that, VZW has called their bluff and pretty much said "Go ahead."
    06-01-10 03:58 PM
    Now would orders be going through Sales or Customer Service or are they one of the same?
    Well, they are different numbers and different departments AFAIK
    Which to call you mean?
    My guess would be CS first and they can direct your call.
    Maybe my hero, Wireless Vet, can tell us the best place to call?

T-minus 2 days and counting!
    06-01-10 04:28 PM

I hope its available online I need to get the discounts and rebates LMBO. I am due to travel on Friday...I pray it comes in the am
    06-01-10 04:31 PM
    How come most of you are opting to call when you can order online? Just wondering.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-10 04:35 PM
    Yes, oh btw...

T-minus 31 hours and counting....

Which to call you mean?
    06-01-10 04:38 PM
    we can order at Midnight for a phone?? i thought there were certain hours for what time you can order a new phone??
    06-01-10 04:39 PM
    Still surprised Verizon hasn't said anything official though wonder if that might just not happen at all and they release the phone?

Well, they are different numbers and different departments AFAIK
    Which to call you mean?
    My guess would be CS first and they can direct your call.
    Maybe my hero, Wireless Vet, can tell us the best place to call?

T-minus 2 days and counting!
    06-01-10 04:59 PM
    Still surprised Verizon hasn't said anything official though wonder if that might just not happen at all and they release the phone?
    That's what I'm wondering/worried about, too.
    06-01-10 05:07 PM
    But there again, given Verizon's record, it may not really be saying much whether they announce it before Thursday or not.

T-minus 30 hours and counting....

06-01-10 05:10 PM
    Don't worry; be HAPPY

BOLD in T-minus 2 days and counting!!!!

(Somebody has to keep posting "garbage" otherwise this thread would return to strictly rumor and supposition?)
    06-01-10 05:12 PM
    we can order at Midnight for a phone?? i thought there were certain hours for what time you can order a new phone??
    Nope, MJ...CS hours are 6 am to 11 pm
    Can't call at midnight
    06-01-10 05:16 PM
    Nope, MJ...CS hours are 6 am to 11 pm
    Can't call at midnight
    Will their website be updated at midnight? Or like... sometime in the morning?
    06-01-10 05:18 PM
    Just talked to vwz rep FINNALY they acknowledge the release of the phone!!!! June 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    06-01-10 05:18 PM
    Agree, one thing I cannot stand are pessimistic attitudes.

Always someone trying to bring the group down.

TICK-TOCK, TICK-TOCK, TICK-TOCK!

Don't worry; be HAPPY

BOLD in T-minus 2 days and counting!!!!

(Somebody has to keep posting "garbage" otherwise this thread would return to strictly rumor and supposition?)
    06-01-10 05:20 PM
    Agree, one thing I cannot stand are pessimistic attitudes.

Always someone trying to bring the group down.

TICK-TOCK, TICK-TOCK, TICK-TOCK!
    Hey, I'm not being pessimistic and/or trying to bring anyone down! I was just expressing concern. Has Verizon ever released a device without making an official statement?
    06-01-10 05:25 PM
    This may have been raised previously or even in another thread, but can anyone confirm the BOGO for the 9650, which is supposedly scheduled for 6/17? My wife and I are planning on upgrading and are wondering if it's worth waiting the two weeks. Thanks.
    06-01-10 05:27 PM
    Hey, I'm not being pessimistic and/or trying to bring anyone down! I was just expressing concern. Has Verizon ever released a device without making an official statement?
    Yes, I believe MLN (I gotta find a way to shorten your screen name...very hard to type while drinking...LOL) some say the Storm was release without fanfare only 2 days after an announcement?

Or am I dreaming?
    Storm 2?
    OK SOME VZW was released with ALMOST NO announcement...so they say...someone would know...they won't talk now cause they think we're a buncha' loonies

WE ARE!!!!!!

T-MINUS 30 hours and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to the 9650!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    06-01-10 05:31 PM
    Yes, I believe MLN (I gotta find a way to shorten your screen name...very hard to type while drinking...LOL) some say the Storm was release without fanfare only 2 days after an announcement?

Or am I dreaming?
    Storm 2?
    OK SOME VZW was released with ALMOST NO announcement...so they say...someone would know...they won't talk now cause they think we're a buncha' loonies

WE ARE!!!!!!

T-MINUS 30 hours and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to the 9650!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nothing wrong with being loony Don't drink too much! Only thing getting me through today is knowing that Glee is on tonight!
    06-01-10 05:35 PM
23,186 ... 207208209210211 ...