Cannot imagine why they would do that so early on the 9650.

I think BOGO means you must activate BOTH phones. I don't think you can just activate one and keep the other in a box for safe keeping to be used at a later date. Of course, I know you knew that and were not asking for that reason. I was NOT assuming that of you. Please forgive. That was just for anyone else who did not know maybe.

But someone DID mention a BOGO offer on June 17th, maybe Wireless Vet can confirm for us. He is a very trustworthy source.
    06-01-10 11:06 AM
    Did you say countdown, well you got it...

ONLY 2 MORE DAYS TO GO!!!

WOO-HOO!!!!!

You know he loves giving the countdown..............................
    06-01-10 11:08 AM
    For what its worth this was posted in the comments under the "Direct Fulfillment" blog on the home page. Who knows????? But I do want this phone!

By: bfkellogg | Date: Mon, 05/31/2010 - 20:51

I was @ a VZ store earlier today and they let me upgrade my storm to a 9650. it was 199 with 100 mail in rebate so 299 upfront. They told me it would ship on the 3rd and it usually takes 3 days
    06-01-10 11:13 AM
    just spoke to my buddy who works at a Verizon corporate office. He said the last he heard was that it will be online the 3rd and in stores a week later. Basically confirming what Verizon vet said. sickie.
    06-01-10 11:24 AM
    just spoke to my buddy who works at a Verizon corporate office. He said the last he heard was that it will be online the 3rd and in stores a week later. Basically confirming what Verizon vet said. sickie.
    HAHA...Like we ever DOUBTED Wireless Vet's word?
    PS Only 2 More Days to Go Colgate to the 9650!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    06-01-10 11:31 AM
    Just realized I still need to get all my accessories and apps in order

COME ON THURSDAY!!!!!

06-01-10 11:51 AM

I am new to the wisdom of the Verizon Vet. I shall not question him again! haha
    06-01-10 12:02 PM
    Wireless Vet,
    Is it true there is free overnight shipping if you order on the 3rd?

Thanks
    Possibly online. I am sure they will not give us the green light to ship overnight in the stores.
    06-01-10 12:36 PM
    Wireless Vet,
    Is it true there is free overnight shipping if you order on the 3rd?

Thanks
    If you order from the VZW website there is a free overnight shipping information on the front page of the website
    It says some customers will have to type FREE OVERNGHT or something like that at checkout to get it but I think it's in the upper right hand corner of the home page. That's if you order by 4:00 pm

Check it out NOW so you'll be READY...

C'mon...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN THERE ALREADY????????
    A HUNDRED TIMES???????

Oh and only 2 More Days to Go!!!!!!
    06-01-10 12:45 PM
    How upset would everyone be if the phone doesn't come out in 2 days? I know I would be.. Might start looking at the androids..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-10 12:57 PM
    How upset would everyone be if the phone doesn't come out in 2 days? I know I would be.. Might start looking at the androids..

Ahem! NOT AN OPTION!
    Think positively!!!!
    Chant with me: Thursday, Thursday, Thursday....

(with apologies to Tourboy) it was needed now!
    06-01-10 01:00 PM
    I'm curious as to why there isn't an official announcement as of yet?
    06-01-10 01:18 PM
    Ahem! NOT AN OPTION!
    Think positively!!!!
    Chant with me: Thursday, Thursday, Thursday....

(with apologies to Tourboy) it was needed now!
    jaydee you're the best!

06-01-10 01:20 PM
    I'm curious as to why there isn't an official announcement as of yet?
    If it's happening this Thursday we'll probably see something within the next 24 hours. Just my opinion.

06-01-10 01:25 PM
    I want this phone right meow.

Would feel a bit more comfortable with an official announcement. But I feel confident about the 3rd.
    06-01-10 01:30 PM
    Would feel a bit more comfortable with an official announcement. But I feel confident about the 3rd.
    I know how you feel. I really want to believe all this stuff about the third, however the fact that there is not even an announcement of any sort (to the best of my knowledge) has me a bit nervous.
    06-01-10 01:35 PM
    Free Overnight Shipping
    Free overnight shipping when you order online Monday - Friday by 4:30pm! Some customers may need to select Overnight shipping option in drop down and enter promo code FREEOVERNT at checkout*

Signature will be required upon delivery.
    *Free Overnight Shipping is available for purchases placed on VerizonWireless.com within the U.S. only, excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Orders placed by 4:30 pm local time Monday – Friday excluding holidays will deliver by the next business day. (Orders placed after 4:30 pm local time on Friday and before 4:30 pm local time on Monday will deliver on Tuesday.) Subject to credit authorization, verification and inventory availability.
    06-01-10 01:42 PM
    Are you mad? (as in crazy, not angry)

Nope, never, won't happen, now back to positive thinking....

WOO-HOO!!!

06-01-10 01:56 PM

Shame on you. But if something were to happen I am done waiting. It's either the Pearl White 9700 from T-Mobile or stay with Verizon and get the Palm Pre Plus.
    06-01-10 02:04 PM
    Launch Countdown Begins for Verizon Bold 9650

Are all buyers ready? Check!

Is the shipment department ready to get those device there the next day? Check!

Is everything in place? Check!

Begin Countdown...

T-minus 33 hours and counting....
    06-01-10 02:14 PM
    so if i order it on Friday instead of Thursday do I still get the 2 day shipping and instant rebate?
    06-01-10 02:15 PM
    so if i order it on Friday instead of Thursday do I still get the 2 day shipping and instant rebate?
    If you order it on Friday, it should arrive on Monday.
    06-01-10 02:17 PM
    Why wait til Friday though???

06-01-10 02:32 PM
    OK Moonlessnight, I was beginning to think you went to the 9700 forum with Canuck!
    LOL
    Are you ready?
    Can we call at midnight?
    Why hasn't anything been announced? They are making me angry. I don't like being angry!

2 days to go... or less
    06-01-10 02:37 PM
    OK Moonlessnight, I was beginning to think you went to the 9700 forum with Canuck!
    LOL
    Are you ready?
    Can we call at midnight?
    Why hasn't anything been announced? They are making me angry. I don't like being angry!

2 days to go... or less
    LOL no. I would never ever switch to AT&T or T-Mobile. I like having coverage, tyvm.
    06-01-10 02:47 PM
23,186 ... 206207208209210 ...