I'm anticipating an official announcement tomorrow morning.
    I certainly hope so!
    06-01-10 02:51 AM
    I dunno guys, I'm tired of getting my hopes up. I went into a Verizon store today in Sacramento, CA and the rep told me to expect the Bold in a few months. He said they haven't been trained on them yet.

I feel like a child being told so many different opinions regarding the existence of Santa. I just want to sit cross-legged with my thumb in my mouth and cry!
    06-01-10 02:54 AM
    I dunno guys, I'm tired of getting my hopes up. I went into a Verizon store today in Sacramento, CA and the rep told me to expect the Bold in a few months. He said they haven't been trained on them yet.

I feel like a child being told so many different opinions regarding the existence of Santa. I just want to sit cross-legged with my thumb in my mouth and cry!
    I'm really skeptical too but it really does look like it's about to happen. All the appropriate signs are there. Just nothing "official" just yet lol
    06-01-10 03:56 AM
    GOOD MORNING! The weekend is over, but guess what????

2 MORE DAYS!!! 2 MORE DAYS!!! 2 MORE DAYS!!!

Wow, I feel badly for Canuck but he enjoyed that damn 9650 for two weeks and we haven't had a chance yet!

Let's remember boys and girls: 3 days to go!!!!!
    06-01-10 05:51 AM

I agree with you. I was in the store yesterday and they were still talking the same ole same stuff. Even though that internal screen said 6/3 there is still no official announcement from vzw. that internal shot was no better than the last one that said 5/27. I hope it is thur.
    06-01-10 06:09 AM
    Can we order it only on-line or via the phone on the 3rd? Or can we go to the store, order it up and have them ship it to us as well?
    Extremely curious of this as well, will someone who has an idea pleaseeee give us some info about this.. Because I am using a friends upgrade and giving her my stupid LG Dare so I want to know if I would just be able to go to the store and pay cash to make everything easier then using a credit card on her account online etc... /:
    06-01-10 06:15 AM

Where do they get these people?
    And in this case Sweety, it's as if they ENJOY seeing us sweat!!!!
    They WANT to see that look of ANGUISH on your face! That's why when I ask a question and they say oh July, August, I just curl my lips in a contemptuous smile and throw my head back and laugh and say really? Well thanks! and walk away using every 4 and 4 letter compound words (there are a lot of good ones actually...as a teacher I have had a chance to explore some of them...)I can think of...

Know exactly how you feel!

PS Only 2 more Days to go to 9650!!!!!
    06-01-10 06:16 AM
    My exact thoughts! No time for pessimism this week!

Thursday, Thursday, Thursday!!!!

Where do they get these people?
    06-01-10 06:21 AM
    Can we order it only on-line or via the phone on the 3rd? Or can we go to the store, order it up and have them ship it to us as well?
    Central-
    Wireless Vet said this a few days ago and I believe his answer to this question is in here somewhere. I say this because I trust him.

Yes, order over the phone,
    Yes, order online,
    Yes, go into the store and order but it's two day shipping to your house from the store.

Does that make sense?
    I hope that helps you!
    But I would call a store before you make a trip over just to be sure buddy, ok?
    06-01-10 06:24 AM
    Clear as can be.

2 MORE DAYS!!! 2 MORE DAYS!!! 2 MORE DAYS!!!

Central-
    Wireless Vet said this a few days ago and I believe his answer to this question is in here somewhere. I say this because I trust him.

Yes, order over the phone,
    Yes, order online,
    Yes, go into the store and order but it's two day shipping to your house from the store.

Does that make sense?
    I hope that helps you!
    But I would call a store before you make a trip over just to be sure buddy, ok?
    06-01-10 07:07 AM
    I have a non-blackberry phone right now. Would there be any way I could bring the 9650 into the store on June 5th and get Verizon to activate/transfer everything?
    06-01-10 07:19 AM
    I have a non-blackberry phone right now. Would there be any way I could bring the 9650 into the store on June 5th and get Verizon to activate/transfer everything?
    Speaking from personal experience... YES THEY WILL!!

BUT... apparently there IS a charge ( as Wireless Vet states a cpl posts down) , It has been a LONG time since I had the numbers transferred but the last time I had it done ( and the phone was not being swapped out under warranty), it was free.

Not sure about the whole 'VIP' thingy either anymore, I was one but I believe they did away with it.
    Last edited by emumom90; 06-01-10 at 07:46 AM.
    06-01-10 07:30 AM
    I agree with you. I was in the store yesterday and they were still talking the same ole same stuff. Even though that internal screen said 6/3 there is still no official announcement from vzw. that internal shot was no better than the last one that said 5/27. I hope it is thur.
    If you haven't read any of my posts, I am a VZW rep, and confirmed this weekend that the phone is in our equipment guide and is scheduled to be released in our stores on the 10th of June. It will be available on our website June 3rd.
    06-01-10 07:33 AM
    Save yourself 20 dollars. We now charge to do that. If you order your phone online, there is no reason to bring it in to the store. There are instructions with the phone on how to program it, and Blackberry now supports Backup Assistant, so your numbers get transferred wireless.
    06-01-10 07:34 AM
    If you haven't read any of my posts, I am a VZW rep, and confirmed this weekend that the phone is in our equipment guide and is scheduled to be released in our stores on the 10th of June. It will be available on our website June 3rd.
    Is it true that it will be buy one get one free on the 17th?? I read that on one of these threads.
    06-01-10 07:54 AM
    Yeah, were you thinking it would have a wi-fi transmitter for some reason?

I sure was, I dunno why...I must have misread something somewhere...damnit.
    06-01-10 08:06 AM
    Is it true that it will be buy one get one free on the 17th?? I read that on one of these threads.
    I think BOGO means you must activate BOTH phones. I don't think you can just activate one and keep the other in a box for safe keeping to be used at a later date. Of course, I know you knew that and were not asking for that reason. I was NOT assuming that of you. Please forgive. That was just for anyone else who did not know maybe.

But someone DID mention a BOGO offer on June 17th, maybe Wireless Vet can confirm for us. He is a very trustworthy source.
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 06-01-10 at 08:12 AM.
    06-01-10 08:10 AM

Haven't heard that yet at all. In all honesty, we don't find those promos out until the actual day of release, or at most, the day before.
    06-01-10 08:14 AM
    I think BOGO means you must activate BOTH phones. I don't think you can just activate one and keep the other in a box for safe keeping to be used at a later date.

Correct. As usual
    06-01-10 08:16 AM
    Wireless Vet,
    Is it true there is free overnight shipping if you order on the 3rd?

Thanks
    06-01-10 08:24 AM
    Thanks Wireless Vet!

Yeah, I knew the BOGO you need to activate both phones. My sister and I both have updates available and are just waiting on this phone. Hopefully it comes soon!!
    06-01-10 08:43 AM
    Oh and did I forget to mention to you all:

2 more days to go to the 9650!!!!!

Sorry, had to do it!
    I'm so excited I can't even sit down!
    I'm walking around doing my work cause I'm so jittery!!!
    I wanna call NOW!!!!
    06-01-10 08:44 AM
    Oh and did I forget to mention to you all:

2 more days to go to the 9650!!!!!

Sorry, had to do it!
    I'm so excited I can't even sit down!
    I'm walking around doing my work cause I'm so jittery!!!
    I wanna call NOW!!!!
    Now don't take away all of tourboy's fun. You know he loves giving the countdown..............................
    06-01-10 08:56 AM
    Wow, I feel badly for Canuck but he enjoyed that damn 9650 for two weeks and we haven't had a chance yet!
    oh don't feel bad... it's better this way i'll just be one thread above...

enjoy the 9650!!!
    06-01-10 10:09 AM
    sadly I had to abandon my 9650... you guys will love it... sprint screwed me, i hope they burn in ****... worst customer service known to man...
    Sorry it didn't work out with Sprint.At least you were still within your 30 day return window.Glad I stayed put with Verizon, at least for the moment.T-Mobile seems committed to upgrading(slowly) to HSPA+ and hopefully their 9700 will get it's needed OS improvments.
    Last edited by experiment626; 06-01-10 at 11:12 AM.
    06-01-10 10:41 AM
23,186 ... 205206207208209 ...