Correct, in the meantime, enjoy and

C E L E B R A T E ! ! !

Asked at the Verizon store today and the lady said she'll have the Bold in stock in a week and a half, which lines up with the rumored dates. Fingers crossed!
    05-31-10 05:26 PM
    That is why I was asking if it was officially announced. While I have faith in the date, each passing day without an announcement makes me more and more skeptical

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hey Kram, I feel you on this one. There hasn't been an official announcement. That screen shot doesn't look any more legit than the one that had 5/27. Every time I inquire about the phone I get the same thing I been getting the last few months. I happen to be in the store today with a friend who was shopping. The guy came over while I was sitting there waiting to ask me if I needed help. I asked "you guys taking bold 9650 orders starting thur. 6/3? He said he knew nothing about it. They all walk around with these little touch pad computers. He must have searched that thing for 5 min. looking for info or that was what he appeared to be doing. Just shook my head and said forget about it. I'm not trying to kill the joy on this thread but the only evidence in that store today was the picture everybody has spotted for the last month or so. I think they just put it up recently. I really hope it is available thur. cause if it is I'll order online before I go to work thur. morning. But I just can't get excited yet. We've been here before. When they broke that screen shot for the 5/27 release everybody got happy. And lets not vent our anger at the store reps or telephone reps. Their lack of info or knowledge comes from them being enabled by the higher ups. The phone isn't going to exist to them til they stop being enabled. Think about it for a second. Some of these guys got to read these threads. They know whats going on. Before I left the store he came back up to me say he talked with another employee and they told him it got delayed again. Don't know how informed this person was either.
    05-31-10 05:30 PM
    sadly I had to abandon my 9650... you guys will love it... sprint screwed me, i hope they burn in ****... worst customer service known to man...
    05-31-10 05:58 PM
    sadly I had to abandon my 9650... you guys will love it... sprint screwed me, i hope they burn in ****... worst customer service known to man...
    what happened?? wanna wait this week until Verizon gets the Bold and switch to Verizon?
    05-31-10 06:00 PM
    That was quick.
    05-31-10 06:01 PM
    Sure thing! And why not, cause its PARTY TIME!!!

Whoa! Am I allowed to say on an international message board that I admire your dancing banana?
    It's nifty!!!!

Ps ACK!!!!! That little guy above is so cute!!!! I gotta save a copy of him on my phone! and the banana too!!!!
    05-31-10 06:07 PM
    OMG! I am being totally sincere when I say this, I mean it...I am sorry!
    WTH?
    That's awful Canuck! Really. I mean it.
    You gave us such a great review and such good pointers about it too!
    05-31-10 06:24 PM
    OUCH! What happened? Was it Sprint? The device? What gives????

05-31-10 06:38 PM
    So the mystery continues? Any idea what happened with mi_canuck?

Was it Sprint, the device or what exactly????

OMG! I am being totally sincere when I say this, I mean it...I am sorry!
    WTH?
    That's awful Canuck! Really. I mean it.
    You gave us such a great review and such good pointers about it too!
    05-31-10 07:06 PM
    So the mystery continues? Any idea what happened with mi_canuck?

Was it Sprint, the device or what exactly????
    Sounds to me the phone was fine. He said you guys will love it. He clearly had a dispute with customer service.
    05-31-10 07:12 PM
    Yeah but now he's on T Mo... (so says his info)
    so he musta left Sprint entirely for some reason.
    05-31-10 07:19 PM
    i have... since within 30 days, easy to go back to T-Mo which I was on before (with my 9700).... sprint made it impossible for me to stay... frankly i don't know how anyone can deal with their putrid customer service... but that's another topic... 9650 is great... you guys will love it... seriously...

i'll be lurking...

i'll be back in the 9700 forums too...

so it's back to slowish data (i hope this improves), BUT at least cheap plan price and great customer service... (I feel sorry for sprint customers... especially non-tech savvy ones, since they are the ones that get the shaft from the dumb@$$ sprint CS techs...)
    05-31-10 07:39 PM
    Darn, sorry to see you leave us, but just don't go far.

i have... since within 30 days, easy to go back to T-Mo which I was on before (with my 9700).... sprint made it impossible for me to stay... frankly i don't know how anyone can deal with their putrid customer service... but that's another topic... 9650 is great... you guys will love it... seriously...

i'll be lurking...

i'll be back in the 9700 forums too...

so it's back to slowish data (i hope this improves), BUT at least cheap plan price and great customer service... (I feel sorry for sprint customers... especially non-tech savvy ones, since they are the ones that get the shaft from the dumb@$$ sprint CS techs...)
    05-31-10 07:53 PM
    Wow, I feel badly for Canuck but he enjoyed that damn 9650 for two weeks and we haven't had a chance yet!

Let's remember boys and girls: 3 days to go!!!!!
    05-31-10 07:55 PM
    Can you believe we are almost at the 2 day marker????

WOO-HOO!! Thursday, Thursday, Thursday!!!!!

Yeah but now he's on T Mo... (so says his info)
    so he musta left Sprint entirely for some reason.
    05-31-10 07:55 PM
    OH YES!!!! i'm hanging in there!
    05-31-10 07:56 PM
    Officially, yes.

But now we are almost down to only 2 DAYS.

3 days to go!!!!!
    05-31-10 07:59 PM
    Just chatted with a sales rep. Still denying any knowledge of the 9650.
    05-31-10 08:32 PM
    Just spoke to someone else and she told me to check back on Thursday

Looks like it's for sure.
    05-31-10 08:47 PM
    Just spoke to someone else and she told me to check back on Thursday

Looks like it's for sure.
    I'm so anxious right now!
    05-31-10 09:16 PM
    SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! GOOD BYE TO MY SH*TY PEARL... just a question though, is the phone being released thursday or just pre orders
    05-31-10 09:22 PM
    SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! GOOD BYE TO MY SH*TY PEARL... just a question though, is the phone being released thursday or just pre orders
    The rep told me it would be available for preorder on Thursday. Then I asked if it's already in their system and she said the only thing I can tell you right now is to check back after Thursday.
    05-31-10 09:34 PM
    Two days..
    05-31-10 11:20 PM
    Can we order it only on-line or via the phone on the 3rd? Or can we go to the store, order it up and have them ship it to us as well?
    06-01-10 12:34 AM
    I'm anticipating an official announcement tomorrow morning.
    06-01-10 02:40 AM
23,186 ... 204205206207208 ...