So I guess Moonlessnight wasn't kidding! A whole night of HP and something liquid and WOO HOO...lead to passing out at 4 am and that's all she wrote.
    HAHA
    Keep celebrating!!!!

Tourboy, if this doesn't come with .699, are you gonna put it on right away?
    I think I will download it now and download SAOS now and get it all ready on my hard drive just in case, right?

That way, I can blow away PTT and all that crap that VZW loads that I don't ever use anyway...

Whatcha think?

PS Did I tell u? ONLY 3 DAYS to the 9650!!!!!
    Hahaha I sleep for a few hours and there are three more pages! I was up talking to my friend in the USMC since he's stationed in Japan right now.

I was looking into cases since there were a few I was considering with my Tour but they haven't remade them for the new Bold. (They're hard cases so it wouldn't be easy to shift the charging port opening.) I wish they'd make an Ariel case

THREE DAYS!
    05-31-10 01:57 PM
    Hmmm, not exactly sure...will have to check and get back to you!

I know there is a PARTY GOING ON HERE!!!!!

Did I hear there was a countdown going on here?
    LOL
    WOO HOO

PS Only 3 days to the 9650!!!!!
    05-31-10 02:32 PM
    Hmmm, not exactly sure...will have to check and get back to you!

I know there is a PARTY GOING ON HERE!!!!!
    Good things come to those who WAIT
    05-31-10 02:50 PM
    haven't been watching anything online so I'm not sure. But has Verizon rven announced this date yet?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-10 03:08 PM
    haven't been watching anything online so I'm not sure. But has Verizon rven announced this date yet?

I may be wrong, however I believe you are correct - Verizon has not actually made the announcement yet. I believe we are hopeful of the 3rd/10th dates becasue of leaked screen shots.
    05-31-10 03:12 PM
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WOO HOO
    3 DAYS TO GO to the BOLD 9650!!!!!!!!!

PS We've missed you! Where have you been? Sharpening your poking sticks? :-) j/k
    05-31-10 03:12 PM
    With all this excitement and partying and looking at accessories, totally forgot about starting to looking into apps.

In the midst of all the celebrations, given any thought to your favorite apps for the Verizon Bold 9650?

PARTY TIME!!! WOO-HOO!!!
    05-31-10 03:21 PM
    I may be wrong, however I believe you are correct - Verizon has not actually made the announcement yet. I believe we are hopeful of the 3rd/10th dates becasue of leaked screen shots.
    And because of the word of several business reps of several people quotes on several threads who have posted here...

Wireless Vet
    ChoyBoy and others who names escape me right now
    jfGirardi (I think I misspelled screen name- sorry!)
    and so on...

Don't feed the Kram...he's a Fun Buster. You know the type.
    Just ignore him or laugh with him like us.

WOO HOO

3 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!
    05-31-10 03:22 PM
    With all this excitement and partying and looking at accessories, totally forgot about starting to looking into apps.

In the midst of all the celebrations, given any thought to your favorite apps for the Verizon Bold 9650?

PARTY TIME!!! WOO-HOO!!!
    BerryWeather! I'm going crazy without it!

I'm thinking about this case too, I just hoped they modified the 9650 one:
    Disney Shield Protector Case for BlackBerry Tour 9630 & Bold 9650, Pooh Brown ECDBB9630P61 - BlackBerry Bold Shield Protector Cases, BlackBerry 9650
    05-31-10 03:23 PM
    And because of the word of several business reps of several people quotes on several threads who have posted here...

Wireless Vet
    ChoyBoy and others who names escape me right now
    jfGirardi (I think I misspelled screen name- sorry!)
    and so on...

Don't feed the Kram...he's a Fun Buster. You know the type.
    Just ignore him or laugh with him like us.

WOO HOO

3 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!
    Oh yeah I'm a real fun buster because I'm asking if it has been officially announced and am not posting 50 stupid *** threads each day saying how many days till thursday. Sorry if I don't act like a little kid like you and tourboy are acting in this thead.

All I did is ask something related to the TOPIC of this thread and am not just filling it with useless garbage.

So again, has Verizon officially confirmed this date? Yes or no.

05-31-10 03:36 PM
    No, Kram, its not "official." The screen shot from that Verizon email or whatever says it'll be released those days online and then in stores. I'm a bit nervous because they haven't officially announced it but we'll see! The screen shot can be seen on the front page of crackberry if you scroll down a bit.

Oh yeah I'm a real fun buster because I'm asking if it has been officially announced and am not posting 50 stupid *** threads each day saying how many days till thursday. Sorry if I don't act like a little kid like you and tourboy are acting in this thead.

All I did is ask something related to the TOPIC of this thread and am not just filling it with useless garbage.

So again, has Verizon officially confirmed this date? Yes or no.

05-31-10 03:54 PM
    BerryWeather! I'm going crazy without it!

I'm thinking about this case too, I just hoped they modified the 9650 one:
    Disney Shield Protector Case for BlackBerry Tour 9630 & Bold 9650, Pooh Brown ECDBB9630P61 - BlackBerry Bold Shield Protector Cases, BlackBerry 9650
    Hey, that case is cute. Reminds me of the cases that are sold in the cb store; like the Seidio Innocase Snap on ones. They say they have a soft lining inside. Are they metal on the outside or a hard plastic, I wonder?

In any event, I like the one you picked out! I would like a hard case but have always used a jelly one or a skin. Maybe have to reconsider...

Oh happy 3 days to go!
    I love posting GARBAGE like this, don't you?
    05-31-10 04:01 PM
    Hey, that case is cute. Reminds me of the cases that are sold in the cb store; like the Seidio Innocase Snap on ones. They say they have a soft lining inside. Are they metal on the outside or a hard plastic, I wonder?

In any event, I like the one you picked out! I would like a hard case but have always used a jelly one or a skin. Maybe have to reconsider...

Oh happy 3 days to go!
    I loveee Pooh Bear! Ariel would be ace, or a case with music notes all over it but I'll survive. I'm pretty sure it's a hard plastic, but I'm not sure. I would get a rubbery one, but I can just imagine the cat/dog hair that it would attract!

Oh yes! Silly me, I neglected to remember that being excited over something is considered as garbage!
    05-31-10 04:04 PM
    Let the countdown continue....

WOO-HOO! WOO-HOO! WOO-HOO!

Oh happy 3 days to go!
    05-31-10 04:06 PM
    No, Kram, its not "official." The screen shot from that Verizon email or whatever says it'll be released those days online and then in stores. I'm a bit nervous because they haven't officially announced it but we'll see! The screen shot can be seen on the front page of crackberry if you scroll down a bit.

That is why I was asking if it was officially announced. While I have faith in the date, each passing day without an announcement makes me more and more skeptical

05-31-10 04:11 PM

PARTY TIME!!! WOO-HOO!!!
    BerryBuzz paid edition..been putting off getting the full edition until I bought the bold.
    05-31-10 04:15 PM
    I loveee Pooh Bear! Ariel would be ace, or a case with music notes all over it but I'll survive. I'm pretty sure it's a hard plastic, but I'm not sure. I would get a rubbery one, but I can just imagine the cat/dog hair that it would attract!

Oh yes! Silly me, I neglected to remember that being excited over something is considered as garbage!
    I ordered one of those case-mate gelli cases, a harder silicone cases for the tour 9630 so I know the charging port will be placed incorrectly but they had it in purple and I had to have it! LOL.

I hope it doesn't attract the fuzz, dog hair, cat hair, lint etc that the regular silicone ones do!

Enjoy the remaining 3 days to go!
    I have spent more on the stuff for this phone than the phone's gonna cost!
    LOL
    05-31-10 04:18 PM
    I seem to always have the same problem, but in the long run, its worth it.

PARTY!!! PARTY!!! PARTY!!! PARTY!!!

Enjoy the remaining 3 days to go!

I have spent more on the stuff for this phone than the phone's gonna cost!
    LOL
    05-31-10 04:22 PM
    BerryBuzz paid edition..been putting off getting the full edition until I bought the bold.
    You know, I only run about three apps on my poor, poor dilapidated 8330 with no memory...
    and Berry Buzz (paid) is one of them! It ROCKS!
    So does (paid) Berry Weather!
    and (paid) Quick Launch!

There you have it. The three apps I will install first and the three I'd go with exclusively if I had to...

Good choice Wizard!
    Hopefully, only 3 days to go!!!!!
    and you can buy your app.
    05-31-10 04:23 PM
    Asked at the Verizon store today and the lady said she'll have the Bold in stock in a week and a half, which lines up with the rumored dates. Fingers crossed!
    05-31-10 05:10 PM
    In other words, in the typical Verizon manner.

WOO-HOO!!!! WOO-HOO!!!!

05-31-10 05:13 PM
    You know, I only run about three apps on my poor, poor dilapidated 8330 with no memory...
    and Berry Buzz (paid) is one of them! It ROCKS!
    So does (paid) Berry Weather!
    and (paid) Quick Launch!

There you have it. The three apps I will install first and the three I'd go with exclusively if I had to...

Good choice Wizard!
    Hopefully, only 3 days to go!!!!!
    and you can buy your app.
    Thought about berry Weather but Weather bug has done such a good job for free I can't see changing....I only run about 8 apps on my Storm . Might add 2-3 more and enjoy this wonderful phone.
    Counting down the days !
    05-31-10 05:14 PM
    Asked at the Verizon store today and the lady said she'll have the Bold in stock in a week and a half, which lines up with the rumored dates. Fingers crossed!
    Good news indeed!
    Time to celebrate with a...er...I gotta go to school tomorrow...
    a cup of TEA...I will celebrate with a cup of Orchid Oolong right now!
    Thanks for the good news!

PS Happy 3 Days to go to the 9650!
    05-31-10 05:15 PM
    Good news indeed!
    Time to celebrate with a...er...I gotta go to school tomorrow...
    a cup of TEA...I will celebrate with a cup of Orchid Oolong right now!
    Thanks for the good news!

PS Happy 3 Days to go to the 9650!
    Yup none of this for you !
    05-31-10 05:16 PM
    Counting down the days !
    Whoa! Am I allowed to say on an international message board that I admire your dancing banana?
    It's nifty!!!!

Ps ACK!!!!! That little guy above is so cute!!!! I gotta save a copy of him on my phone! and the banana too!!!!
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 05-31-10 at 05:22 PM.
    05-31-10 05:18 PM
23,186 ... 203204205206207 ...