Happy Belated Birthday...but what a great way to celebrate with a new Verizon Bold 9650.

jaydee I'm with you! I'm gonna have a tall drink on thursday the second I order the phone! it was my bday last weekd and this is gonna be a sweet gift

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-10 04:43 PM
    I love how I go to the Verizon store in BJ's and ask a very smart looking Korean Verizon employee "Any idea when the Bold 9650 is coming out?" very politely and he kinda had a grin on his face and said "I don't know" almost angrily... I don't understand what the big "secret" is with this phone if Verizon released that information saying its released the 4th, than why do the employees act like I am on crack when I ask them when it will be released?? I'm getting so annoyed with Verizon.. Like why do they have to do this?
    05-30-10 04:49 PM
    becuase he's simply a salesperson and dont care for any other product but the ones in front of him. I dont even bother asking in store vzw employees or kiosk employees.
    05-30-10 05:11 PM
    I don't think they can say anything until it's officially announced, probably.
    05-30-10 05:36 PM
    To me, this is typical of any kind of sales. For example, go into a dealership and ask then when the redesigned 2011 model is due out. They will give you that deer into the headlights look..."redesigned? I haven't heard anything about that before".

Why do they do this, because they don't want the customer to leave and come back at a later date instead of making a purchase today.

I love how I go to the Verizon store in BJ's and ask a very smart looking Korean Verizon employee "Any idea when the Bold 9650 is coming out?" very politely and he kinda had a grin on his face and said "I don't know" almost angrily... I don't understand what the big "secret" is with this phone if Verizon released that information saying its released the 4th, than why do the employees act like I am on crack when I ask them when it will be released?? I'm getting so annoyed with Verizon.. Like why do they have to do this?
    05-30-10 05:44 PM
    Love the signature!!!!

4 days until 9650!
    i don't think they can say anything until it's officially announced, probably.
    05-30-10 06:06 PM
    Love the signature!!!!

4 days until 9650!
    THANK YOU! We needed some pink in here!
    05-30-10 06:18 PM
    Not a problem!

Only a few more hours to go and we are down to 3 days...time is flying fast...WOO-HOO!

THANK YOU! We needed some pink in here!
    05-30-10 07:51 PM
    Not a problem!

Only a few more hours to go and we are down to 3 days...time is flying fast...WOO-HOO!
    Not fast enough! I wish tomorrow was Thursday!
    05-30-10 07:57 PM
    Psssssstttttt...

only 3 days and 3 hours to go to the 9650!

PS Bah Humbug to the doubters! Be happy for us!
    05-30-10 08:06 PM
    I like your way of thinking!

But now we are down to only 3 days, 2 hours, and 50 minutes

Psssssstttttt...

only 3 days and 3 hours to go to the 9650!

PS Bah Humbug to the doubters! Be happy for us!
    05-30-10 08:15 PM
    Yeah, but when looking back to what we have had to deal with, a couple of days will be a breeze.

Not fast enough! I wish tomorrow was Thursday!
    05-30-10 08:31 PM
    Yeah, but when looking back to what we have had to deal with, a couple of days will be a breeze.
    Very, very true. For now I will enjoy HP weekend on ABC Family.
    05-30-10 08:31 PM
    This is awesome news! This might be it ladies and gentlemen.
    05-30-10 09:01 PM
    BlackBerry Bold 9650 (BlackBerry Tour2) to Boldy Tour Verizon 6/3 an' 6/10? - Non-Camera Version Too

"The BlackBerry snoops have been taking photos of Verizon internal emails to show that the BlackBerry Bold 9650, formerly known as the BlackBerry Tour2 will be available for direct fulfillment(online) June 3 and on sale at Verizon Wireless stores on June 8.

The good news for corporate users is that there will be a non-camera version of the Bold 9650, you can also have conferences via Push-to-Talk.

The email also reports the features of the BlackBerry Bold 9650 aka BlackBerry Tour2 which include

* World Ready for use in over 220 Destinations with pre-installed SIM card.
    * QWERTY keyboad with trackpad.
    * 2.4" TFT LCD Display 480 x 360, 65k color support.
    * 3.2 Megapixel Camera with Flash (non-camera version also available)
    * Push-to-Talk. Note: Verizon is offering BlackBerry Tour users free Push-to-Talk for life when they sign up by June 30.
    * Onboard Memory- 512MB Flash/512MB RAM.
    * Comes with a 2GB microSD card.

The BlackBerry Bold 9650 was announced at WES to go on sale in May from Sprint.Features of the BlackBerry Bold 9650 include a trackpad that works well and a faster processor, the same as the BlackBerry Storm2, which makes it run faster. It's about the same size as the original BlackBerry Tour, while the bottom row of keys is slightly shorter than the original BlackBerry Tour.

We don't know yet, if the BlackBerry Bold 9650 will qualify for the Buy-One-Get-One-Free smartphone deal from Verizon with a contract. We don't know a price, yet. Don't forget to use the Instant Phone Rebate Only Available with Online Purchase coupon-link to avoid waiting for a rebate."
    05-30-10 09:07 PM
    Might be?

Nah, THIS IS IT!!!

Get ready for Thursday!!!!!

This is awesome news! This might be it ladies and gentlemen.
    05-30-10 09:09 PM
    The books are a lot better, in my opinion. The interesting thing is after seeing the movie, if you go and read the book, you picture the actors/actresses from the movie saying lines from the book.

Sorry, way off tangent... I am very excited that I ordered my 9650 and I should have it by Friday.
    Yes, I am well aware. I've read the series numerous, numerous times. Books are always better, but I think people expect too much. It's impossible to fit 600+ pages into a 2 and a half hour time slot and NOT cut out anything.
    05-30-10 09:37 PM
    C'mon sleepyheads...get up!!!!
    Less than 3 days till we order our 9650's!!!!!
    Woo-hoo!!!!
    Time for more celebrating today!

Enjoy the holiday and God bless our men and women in the service and our veterans...
    05-31-10 05:54 AM
    Woo-hoo!!!!

Enjoy the holiday and God bless our men and women in the service and our veterans...
    I'm still AWAKE. It's 4:11am. I should probably pass out now Don't drink too much, lovelies!
    05-31-10 06:11 AM
    Did someone say on 3 days until the Verizon Bold 9650????
    Silly me, I must have missed it!

Woo-hoo!!!!

05-31-10 06:19 AM
    Oh man my NE2 is up on the 11th!! Can't wait! LOL!!! I was gonna just upgrade my 8330 but now I may just as well wait! LOL!
    EDIT- I checked yesterday online and now its saying I can upgrade as of 5/23 !!??!?!?!! WTH!!!???

Oh come on Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    05-31-10 06:56 AM
    So with only 3 days to go now, it got me thinking...

What accessories to get with it at the same time...specific case, an upgraded battery, etc.?
    05-31-10 06:57 AM
    Woo-hoo!!!!

Oh i'm up! LOL! can't wait for this new Bold! LOL
    05-31-10 06:58 AM
    So with only 3 days to go now, it got me thinking...

What accessories to get with it at the same time...specific case, an upgraded battery, etc.?
    Oh man! Off to find a desktop cradle! ( happily wanders to New**g) LOL
    05-31-10 06:59 AM
    I can't wait to see how many of you complain about the phone.
    05-31-10 07:07 AM
23,186 ... 201202203204205 ...