Oh man my NE2 is up on the 11th!! Can't wait! LOL!!! I was gonna just upgrade my 8330 but now I may just as well wait! LOL!
    You were gonna upgrade your 8330 to what? another 8330?
    This is a NO-Brainer move!!!!! Wait till you're eligible and move right up to the Bold baby!!!!
    This is the way to go.
    Why be stuck with anything less for two more years??
    My upgrade was due in April and I am moving up from an 8330 as well. Can't freaking wait!
    05-29-10 08:54 PM
    Though I can already imagine the phones are going to be ringing off the hook at Verizon 5 days from now...should be interesting.

4:30pm local time, Monday-Friday.
    05-29-10 08:59 PM
    Though I can already imagine the phones are going to be ringing off the hook at Verizon 5 days from now...should be interesting.
    Do you reckon it'll be on their website at midnight? And would it be at EST or PST cause I'm on PST :/ If they put it up right then then I'm doing it before I go to bed. I won't go to bed until 4 if I have to!
    05-29-10 09:07 PM
    You were gonna upgrade your 8330 to what? another 8330?
    This is a NO-Brainer move!!!!! Wait till you're eligible and move right up to the Bold baby!!!!
    This is the way to go.
    Why be stuck with anything less for two more years??
    My upgrade was due in April and I am moving up from an 8330 as well. Can't freaking wait!
    LOL!! no I was gonna get the new curve, but not now! LOL!! and i can finally drop this horrid insurance and save some $
    05-29-10 09:20 PM
    Not so sure about it hitting at 12:01am on Thursday...could be later that morning actually.

Directly from verizon.com, here is the shipping information:

Free Overnight Shipping

Free overnight shipping when you order online Monday - Friday by 4:30pm! Some customers may need to select Overnight shipping option in drop down and enter promo code FREEOVERNT at checkout*

Signature will be required upon delivery.

*Free Overnight Shipping is available for purchases placed on VerizonWireless.com within the U.S. only, excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Orders placed by 4:30 pm local time Monday � Friday excluding holidays will deliver by the next business day. (Orders placed after 4:30 pm local time on Friday and before 4:30 pm local time on Monday will deliver on Tuesday.) Subject to credit authorization, verification and inventory availability.
    05-29-10 09:33 PM
    the new curve...oh no no no :d

stay tuned for thursday for the 9650 :d

oh he!! Yes!!! :d
    05-29-10 09:37 PM
    The new Curve...oh no no no

Stay tuned for Thursday for the 9650
    I love your countdown LOL. I've never been so anxious for Thursday to come before!
    05-29-10 09:45 PM
    I just want to point out that my friend at Verizon told me the beginning of June. Looks like he was right...(hopefully)
    05-29-10 09:50 PM
    Hooray!!! I hope I can get it!!!
    05-29-10 10:58 PM
    I just want to point out that my friend at Verizon told me the beginning of June. Looks like he was right...(hopefully)
    No offense but there were a million of the "my friend that works with Verizon told me..." stories out there. Hindsight sure sounds awesome.
    05-30-10 12:01 AM
    Tourboy you need to chill. You're acting like this is a groundbreaking device that no one has seen. I mean come on. I'm getting this phone too but I just think you need a reality check. The experience is going to he almost identical to the 9630.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-10 07:18 AM
    Tourboy you need to chill. You're acting like this is a groundbreaking device that no one has seen. I mean come on. I'm getting this phone too but I just think you need a reality check. The experience is going to he almost identical to the 9630.

X2.... What gets me is that he complained and complained about the Bold after playing with one when he walked into the Sprint store. Then he comes on here crying that he wasn't impressed and he was hoping for a lot more. Then he comes on here and pretends he is so happy about the phone and acting like a 2 year old on here about it. I never get him...

05-30-10 07:33 AM
    Admit it; we all got depressed there for a while, no?

No news, no release date. No announcements.

Didn't we all just break down and say, eh, big deal? so what? it's nothing more than a Tour with lipstick?

Fact is, when you wait so long, and ride that emotional roller coaster up and down...true...some of us ride it higher and lower than others of you might..
    the release of tension when the date was finally "announced" was immeasurable.

Four more days? We can all make it that long without going postal, eh?
    05-30-10 07:41 AM
    Chill???? NEVER, to excited about this Thursday...get ready for what has been 7 months and waiting.

05-30-10 10:56 AM
    Indeed, but kind of sad to continue to see those that are so pessimistic, even on a holiday weekend. Lighten up and ENJOY!!!

jaydee5799 - Forgot to tell you, ONLY 4 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!!

Chant with me now:
    Thursday, Thursday,Thursday,Thursday!

WOO-HOO!
    Admit it; we all got depressed there for a while, no?

No news, no release date. No announcements.

Didn't we all just break down and say, eh, big deal? so what? it's nothing more than a Tour with lipstick?

Fact is, when you wait so long, and ride that emotional roller coaster up and down...true...some of us ride it higher and lower than others of you might..
    the release of tension when the date was finally "announced" was immeasurable.

Four more days? We can all make it that long without going postal, eh?
    05-30-10 11:58 AM
    Indeed, but kind of sad to continue to see those that are so pessimistic, even on a holiday weekend. Lighten up and ENJOY!!!

jaydee5799 - Forgot to tell you, ONLY 4 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!!

Chant with me now:
    Thursday, Thursday,Thursday,Thursday!

WOO-HOO!
    I'M JUST AS EXCITED!! We don't need the pessimism We can have our own party. I'm so excited it's hard to sleep; it's like the night before going to Disneyland!
    05-30-10 01:51 PM
    I'm gonna have a drink to...
    THURSDAY!

Hey, at least now I have a REASON to drink, right?

This could be dangerous!
    Moonlessnight, Tourboy...only 4 more days!!!! Yahhhhhhhhoooooooo
    05-30-10 02:28 PM
    THURSDAY!

This could be dangerous!
    It's a CELEBRATION now, so that's definitely a reason!

4 days seems like a lifetime right now!
    05-30-10 02:34 PM
    Yeah, unfortunately some people just live their lives that way...such a shame!

I'M JUST AS EXCITED!! We don't need the pessimism We can have our own party. I'm so excited it's hard to sleep; it's like the night before going to Disneyland!
    05-30-10 03:32 PM
    Yeah, unfortunately some people just live their lives that way...such a shame!
    I would MUCH rather be excited than negative.
    05-30-10 03:35 PM
    Heck have a drink to:

- we FINALLY got our date
    - its a holiday weekend
    - Only 4 more days
    - Monday
    - Tuesday
    - Wednesday
    - Thursday, Thursday and Thursday

4 MORE DAYS, 4 MORE DAYS, 4 MORE DAYS!

THURSDAY!

This could be dangerous!
    05-30-10 03:35 PM
    I'm getting this phone when it comes out but I'm not gunna lie, I kinda hope it doesn't come out on that date just so I can see what you people do.

05-30-10 04:25 PM
    THANK YOU!!!!

There been nothing but one negative comment after the next coming from that one...take the pathetic behavior elsewhere....WE GOT A PARTY GOING ON HERE!!!!!

I think you need to chill. If he is excited for this phone, let him be excited for it. In his eyes this is a good device. Everyone needs to stop pointing out how similar this device is with the 9630. We know that! It clearly isn't an issue for most people. We have been waiting for this phone to come out and it is almost here. Let us have our moment.
    05-30-10 04:27 PM
    jaydee I'm with you! I'm gonna have a tall drink on thursday the second I order the phone! it was my bday last weekd and this is gonna be a sweet gift

05-30-10 04:28 PM
    I'll have a drink with you Thursday, but I'm gonna wait until the 10th and get it in the store. I have to return the 8530 I bought to get me through since old reliable's screen started washing out again.
    05-30-10 04:32 PM
23,186 ... 200201202203204 ...