After going back and reading this again, I understand what you mean hahaha wow never logging in here again after a night out!

Tell da governor to get own deal. LOL.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-10 08:06 AM
    Lol I would love to take this post back sorry everyone! Lol

Ohhhhhhh Man, Pflorio I was dying when I read this, my hat's off to ya! haha
    05-29-10 08:08 AM
    After going back and reading this again, I understand what you mean hahaha wow never logging in here again after a night out!

Ah come on, we all need a good laugh now and then!! Now go out and get that BOLD girlfriend and post some pics of one of those nights out on the town! .

05-29-10 08:36 AM
    Ah come on, we all need a good laugh now and then!! Now go out and get that BOLD girlfriend and post some pics of one of those nights out on the town! .

Mikeplus1, Well Put, I think like Pflorio, we all will put our Bolds to good use once we get em!
    05-29-10 09:33 AM
    Good thing you have 30 days to return it then.
    The sales guy and I where joking about that. "Now you have 30 days to return it if you don't like or if the bold comes out" he kept saying...
    05-29-10 11:40 AM
    The news could not have come at a better time than on a holiday weekend. Gives us even more reason to celebrate and appreciate what we have.
    You just posted (almost) the exact same message in this thread like two and a half hours ago.
    05-29-10 12:01 PM
    STOP with the repost of pictures!!!
    05-29-10 12:47 PM
    i know this question has been asked already but i couldnt find the thread....will the cases for the tour fit on the bold? just wondering since i already have a bunch
    05-29-10 01:10 PM
    Lmao tourboy!! You must really like homer.. I can't wait to have this thing in my hands!!! *thats what she said.

05-29-10 01:12 PM
    YES and a nuisance for WAP users!

05-29-10 01:31 PM
    Lmao tourboy!! You must really like homer.. I can't wait to have this thing in my hands!!! *thats what she said.

LOL
    Michael Scott is tooooo funny on The Office when he says TWSS.

05-29-10 01:35 PM
    i am still confused on direct fullfillment or whatever it is...if you order in the store and it is shipped to your home...it is shipped that day or does it still ship the 10th?
    05-29-10 01:35 PM
    LOL
    Michael Scott is tooooo funny on The Office when he says TWSS.

Michael Scott is the man! lol
    05-29-10 01:38 PM
    HA! HA! HA! Now that is too funny. Yes, life is too short to sweat the small stuff. Our Verizon Bold 9650 is finally on its way and its a holiday weekend....

05-29-10 01:49 PM
    i know this question has been asked already but i couldnt find the thread....will the cases for the tour fit on the bold? just wondering since i already have a bunch
    Yes it does, just the micro USB(charging port) is a little higher up than on the tour so you might have to cut some of the case or take it off when charging, up to you.. It is up such a tiny tiny bit just enough where you might be able to squeeze it in if it is a rubber case.. but none the less, it fits perfectly seeing as the tour and 9650 have the exact same outer hardware.
    05-29-10 01:50 PM
    Gee Tourboy, would be nice if you had a little enthusiasm...
    Control urself...LOL you're gonna burn urself out before you get your phone for god sake!

I gotta remember to order more oxygen tanks!
    05-29-10 06:47 PM
    YES and a nuisance for WAP users!
    Fixed! I understand his excitement so I won't give him a warning but if any more pointless images are posted the thread will close.
    05-29-10 07:16 PM
    Fixed! I understand his excitement so I won't give him a warning but if any more pointless images are posted the thread will close.
    thank you!! Pulling this thread up over the phone was a pain with all the repost of pictures slowing it down to a crawl! Thanks for cleaning it up!

05-29-10 07:22 PM
    Are you kidding me?

I was burned out months ago waiting and waiting, but now I am ALL REVVED UP!!!!!

Now on the other hand, there are those that are obvious so petty and do end up sweating the small stuff. Life is too short!

I keep reading the information and still cannot believe it.

Verizon BlackBerry 9650 available via direct fulfillment June 3rd and in store June 10th??

Gee Tourboy, would be nice if you had a little enthusiasm...
    Control urself...LOL you're gonna burn urself out before you get your phone for god sake!

I gotta remember to order more oxygen tanks!
    Last edited by tourboy; 05-29-10 at 08:21 PM.
    05-29-10 08:18 PM
    Don't worry about the images and don't give a thought to anyone who is being petty. Just relax, everyone.

We are finally, FINALLY, F-I-N-A-L-L-Y getting our phones!!!!!

Wow, I can hardly believe it. I hope it is all true and it all works out. Can't even being to think how we will weather this disappointment should it turn out that way.

Tourboy, If I order online on the 3rd (let's say), when can I expect to receive it? I will pay whatever to get it sooner rather than later...
    05-29-10 08:32 PM
    Lmaooo what the **** either I'm drunk or your drunk(prob meeee) but I dunnio what u mean? You mean NY's blind horrible good for nothing state governer??? AHhhh come on bolddd !!

LOL!!!

That's too damn funny!
    05-29-10 08:35 PM
    Don't worry about the images and don't give a thought to anyone who is being petty. Just relax, everyone.

Wow, I can hardly believe it. I hope it is all true and it all works out. Can't even being to think how we will weather this disappointment should it turn out that way.

Tourboy, If I order online on the 3rd (let's say), when can I expect to receive it? I will pay whatever to get it sooner rather than later...
    That's what I was wondering about, too. Will they ship it out that day for the next day delivery thing, or wait until the 10th to ship it?
    05-29-10 08:36 PM
    Oh, I agree...but even on Memorial Day...geez!

Cannot recall what the cut off time is for Fed Ex, but as long as you order it first thing in the morning you should be all set.

05-29-10 08:40 PM
    Oh, I agree...but even on Memorial Day...geez!

Cannot recall what the cut off time is for Fed Ex, but as long as you order it first thing in the morning you should be all set.
    4:30pm local time, Monday-Friday.
    05-29-10 08:42 PM

Oh man my NE2 is up on the 11th!! Can't wait! LOL!!! I was gonna just upgrade my 8330 but now I may just as well wait! LOL!
    05-29-10 08:43 PM
23,186 ... 199200201202203 ...