Now that VZW no it's out they will push another month!!
    05-28-10 08:08 PM
    If this goes down 6/3 whats the price? more importantly what OS? know its not going to be OS6. Which 5 are we getting?
    05-28-10 08:22 PM
    cool, cool...so here's my question...i have been hoping like **** to be able to physically obtain this phone prior to leaving for europe on june 5. does anyone know how quickly i can actually have it in hand if i order as early as possible online on june 3? do they offer next-day shipping?
    05-28-10 08:34 PM
    You know JayDee's got the bottle opened and poised over the glass and the lortabs spread out on the table lined up like good little soldiers...

Just tell me PLEASE that this is TRUE and I will march all those happy pills back in their bottle and heck, I'll start drinking toasts to US instead of drowning my sorrows!!!!!

Is it for REAL?
    Tourboy?
    Mystic?
    MJ?
    ChoyBoy
    Moonlessnight
    jbl
    StarTraveler
    mikeplus

everybody? really???? really?
    05-28-10 08:45 PM
    You know JayDee's got the bottle opened and poised over the glass and the lortabs spread out on the table lined up like good little soldiers...

Just tell me PLEASE that this is TRUE and I will march all those happy pills back in their bottle and heck, I'll start drinking toasts to US instead of drowning my sorrows!!!!!

Is it for REAL?
    Tourboy?
    Mystic?
    MJ?
    ChoyBoy
    Moonlessnight
    jbl
    StarTraveler
    mikeplus

You're my favorite, ily. You never fail to make me laugh. I hope it's true!
    05-28-10 08:53 PM
    I made the jump to Srint last night after months of waiting/reading/hoping. My birthdays tomorrow and there was no way I was holding out for an unknown June date.

When I called Verizon to see how much I was gonna owe to get outta my contract the rep asked me why I was leaving- obviously. When I told her I was tired of waiting for the bold 9650 she said but we have that phone! Uh, yeah, sure you do.

Anyway, shouldn't be much longer...I begged for any kinda bone to throw you loyal verizon customers, just a date, please?!? Negative, just that a week or two at most since they've all received training.

Good luck guys, I never chimed in but feel like I know you all since I was checking threads 33x a day
    I just switched 2 days ago and JUST got home to find my phone had been delivered!!!! Using the track pad instead of that horrible trackball is heavenly~
    05-28-10 09:00 PM
    Someone said if you wait there is a buy one get one free thing? Is this a myth or true? and for a buy one get one free, do you have to have both on the network or can you keep one and sell the other one? :P
    05-28-10 09:11 PM
    Both need to be activated to 2-year contracts

Someone said if you wait there is a buy one get one free thing? Is this a myth or true? and for a buy one get one free, do you have to have both on the network or can you keep one and sell the other one? :P
    05-28-10 09:13 PM

Is it for REAL?
    Tourboy?
    Mystic?
    MJ?
    ChoyBoy
    Moonlessnight
    jbl
    StarTraveler
    mikeplus

Sounds like this is the real thing this time! About time

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-10 09:21 PM
    Woooooo hold the phone....

Are we sure they say Bold on them this time?!?!?

Sorry I had to
    05-28-10 09:33 PM
    Woooooo hold the phone....

Are we sure they say Bold on them this time?!?!?

Sorry I had to
    LOL. I really hope all of this is true, though. :/
    05-28-10 09:35 PM
    So like many other people, I am really chomping at the bit to get this phone. I plan on ordering online on the 3rd but I'm scared to think about how much next day shipping will be on something like this!
    05-28-10 09:47 PM
    Isn't it free??? According to the vzw website it is....

Free overnight shipping when you order online Monday - Friday by 4:30pm! Some customers may need to select Overnight shipping option in drop down and enter promo code FREEOVERNT at checkout*

Signature will be required upon delivery.
    05-28-10 09:50 PM
    So can someone just verify,

Via direct fulfillment means we will be able to order it online and will likely get it the next day or two?

And secondly, I don't want to screw my sales rep over...nice guy, just returned my incredible. If I go in and he orders it for me, can he still get his commission?
    Direct Fulfill refers to us ordering it for you in the store and it being shipped to your home. Yes, your rep will get the commission for him/her ordering it for you.
    05-28-10 09:56 PM

Is it for REAL?
    Tourboy?
    Mystic?
    MJ?
    ChoyBoy
    Moonlessnight
    jbl
    StarTraveler
    mikeplus

Go ahead and drink up JD, but this may not be for general public until the 10th. I am on holiday until Tuesday and cannot access my corporate account until then, plus my Corp account mgr is out of town as well, so I can only go by what I read here til then.

05-28-10 10:11 PM
    Tell da governor to get own deal. LOL.

Is it confirmed that they will do buy 1 get 1 free on the 17th? Now my dad wants one lol

05-28-10 10:23 PM
    I knew me buying the curve tonight would cause something like this to happen. LOL
    05-28-10 11:22 PM
    I knew me buying the curve tonight would cause something like this to happen. LOL
    Good thing you have 30 days to return it then.
    05-28-10 11:25 PM
    ARGH! The release date for the non-camera version was truncated in the screenshot. So is it 3 June or 10 June?!?!

05-29-10 12:02 AM
    soooo just to get this straight...if i do direct fulfillment i just go to my local store and order it there and then it is shipped to my house?
    05-29-10 12:41 AM
    Lmaooo what the **** either I'm drunk or your drunk(prob meeee) but I dunnio what u mean? You mean NY's blind horrible good for nothing state governer??? AHhhh come on bolddd !!

Tell da governor to get own deal. LOL.

05-29-10 12:42 AM
    Lmaooo what the **** either I'm drunk or your drunk(prob meeee) but I dunnio what u mean? You mean NY's blind horrible good for nothing state governer??? AHhhh come on bolddd !!

Ohhhhhhh Man, Pflorio I was dying when I read this, my hat's off to ya! haha
    05-29-10 05:23 AM
    Great!!! Really hoping that it's real, Jaydee. Between a leaked copy and all the "reliable" rep reports, it's at least keeping hope alive! Therefore, Congrats, fellow VZW folks! And hopefully they'll make it official soon.
    05-29-10 06:13 AM

I started drinking @ noon yesterday, so pretty sure I was drunk! .

Gov. Jim Florio of NJ, not blind drunk governor of NY. LOL

05-29-10 07:43 AM
    Lol oh my goodness can't believe I posted that!! Hahaha is it wrong that I have no idea who jim florio is and I'm a neighboring state? Lol back on topic... Yayyy Bold!!

I started drinking @ noon yesterday, so pretty sure I was drunk! .

Gov. Jim Florio of NJ, not blind drunk governor of NY. LOL

05-29-10 08:02 AM
23,186 ... 198199200201202 ...