On the Verizonwireless website, the 8330s are out of stock. Did that happen today or was this going on for awhile. IF it's today...what does that mean?
    Nothing haha, it says tours are out of stock in my area code, it doesn't mean anything....If this phone doesn't come out tomorrow, I'm getting the incredible lol.
    05-26-10 09:01 PM
    Just wanted to throw that out there in case someone has seen these circumstances before with them adding up to a newly release phone! Wishful thinking....that's all I have left!!!!!
    05-26-10 09:04 PM
    I would love to have the option to switch. But the signal is terrible here... And their customer service is pretty rude...

Yeah, Verizon's CS is stellar...

Verizon Bill Collector Threatens To Blow Up Man's House - The Consumerist
    05-26-10 09:06 PM
    I know, I know. Not trying to stir the pot here, just passing info along to my VZW peeps. Stopped by a VZW kiosk today and was told the the Bold will be out in 15 days! He also informed me that he will have it in stock next week sometime. I'm taking it to mean it will be avail online next week for pre-order and official the week after. Since he has "the hook up" he will get em in early. Not holding my breath here, , but if it does happen, I for one will be extremely excited! If this does happen I will post pics for my VZW peeps. Big Red will rise again!
    05-26-10 09:52 PM
    I know, I know. Not trying to stir the pot here, just passing info along to my VZW peeps. Stopped by a VZW kiosk today and was told the the Bold will be out in 15 days! He also informed me that he will have it in stock next week sometime. I'm taking it to mean it will be avail online next week for pre-order and official the week after. Since he has "the hook up" he will get em in early. Not holding my breath here, , but if it does happen, I for one will be extremely excited! If this does happen I will post pics for my VZW peeps. Big Red will rise again!
    I hope this happens!
    05-26-10 10:10 PM
    At this point, only time will tell.
    05-26-10 10:12 PM
    The LG Fathom and Ally are on sale now which probably happened sometime in the wee hours of today. Bold during the day? I doubt it, but hopefully.
    05-27-10 02:22 AM
    Nothing haha, it says tours are out of stock in my area code, it doesn't mean anything....If this phone doesn't come out tomorrow, I'm getting the incredible lol.
    The Incredibles are backordered till June 17th!
    Says so on The VZW website.
    05-27-10 05:20 AM
    hmmm so the fabled 27th is here.. a date repeated so much it became fact by osmosis...

sorry for your wait folks.. !

reminds me of the cuervo 1800 ad where he looks at the patron bottle...

"what you got?"... "nothing"
    05-27-10 06:18 AM
    it's due to AMOLED shortage... apparently hoarded them all for their own smartphones...
    05-27-10 06:38 AM
    happy 27th everybody!
    05-27-10 06:39 AM
    June 17th here we go
    05-27-10 06:56 AM
    I would love to have the option to switch. But the signal is terrible here... And their customer service is pretty rude...

I'll be paying close attention during my first 30 days to see if I have issues. I work in a big city, live in the country, and there's a lot of miles between the two. I'll also travel a few times in that month. If it doesn't work, I'll be glad to switch back. In fact, if I knew *for sure* that VZW was releasing within 30 days, I'd probably just go with them now with the 9630 and switch when the Bold is released. But with them not even giving any hints, I don't see a lot of option. And staying with my WinMo POS on ATT is NOT an option...

MG
    05-27-10 07:40 AM
    And why isn't this thread in the Upcoming/Rumored section again???
    Someone remind me....
    05-27-10 07:59 AM
    Someone remind me....
    because the 9650 is out and sold in stores... just not on your carrier...
    05-27-10 09:43 AM
    That seems to be the million dollar question

People keep complaining how these dates for Verizon keep "slipping" but they keep forgetting it is all still Rumored at this point which is why this should be in the Upcoming/Rumored section.

Someone remind me....
    05-27-10 11:13 AM

People keep complaining how these dates for Verizon keep "slipping" but they keep forgetting it is all still Rumored at this point which is why this should be in the Upcoming/Rumored section.
    This thread is about a phone that exists and is currently sold by Sprint. I am a Verizon Customer as well, but lets not take it out on Crackberry, the Blackberry Bold 9650 is no longer rumored/upcoming.
    05-27-10 11:32 AM
    Yeah, its all about Supply and Demand.

That date keeps changing one day at a time. Two days ago it was June 15th. So if you order the Incredible tomorrow, you are looking at June 18th.

05-27-10 12:10 PM

No, people are complaining because some on here continue to post release dates that have no basis in reality.
    05-27-10 12:37 PM
    No, people are complaining because some on here continue to post release dates that have no basis in reality.
    Agreed.

Here are the rules for release dates.

1. If you read it in another CB users posting. Its false.

2. If a VZW instore rep told you. Its false.

3. If an VZW phone CSR told you. Its False.

4. If your "Corporate Account Manager for VZW"(These are generally resellers of Verizon Phones and service so they know less than the guys in the VZW Store) told you. Its false.

5. If you see your friend with the phone, see an official press release from VZW on the main Crackberry page, or see it in stores, it released.

This post is so accurate it should be a sticky.
    05-27-10 12:56 PM
    We need new predictions, STAT!!!!!

I like the predicitons based on linking from another blog which is just some guy speculating because someone screencap'd a VZW 9650 training session. Priceless.
    05-27-10 12:56 PM
    Official date..... may 31st... of 2012
    05-27-10 01:12 PM
    This isn't a possible release date, or anything like my friend's husband's brother in law's dogwalker's babysitter is a VZW rep etc etc...

I'm just saying - the "upgrade to a new blackberry" rebate that I've been getting bombarded with from VZW through emails, snail mail, and text message ends on the 29th. I am making an educated guess that they're trying to get rid of inventory.

We also know for a fact that employees are being trained on the 9650, so it does exist, and it won't be a Nexus One deal. There are also a ton on order if anyone's seen the link to that website that showed the screenshot of the inventory from a warehouse.

I'm going to GUESS that it will be in June barring any new problems. I really don't think we're that far off (think, HOPE). That's just an educated guess based on the aforementioned points.
    05-27-10 01:18 PM
    anyone else get the mass text this morning from VZW?

"Get free curve 2 or $49.99 Storm 2 Expires 6/11/10"

The last one I got had the deal expiring the 29th which made me hopeful but now 6/11 makes me wonder
    05-27-10 01:32 PM
    anyone else get the mass text this morning from VZW?

"Get free curve 2 or $49.99 Storm 2 Expires 6/11/10"

The last one I got had the deal expiring the 29th which made me hopeful but now 6/11 makes me wonder
    Okay.. Now I'm kinda confused.

I understand that they would want to push out the you know curve 2 and tour before the release of the bold 9650 seeing as it is well the "tour 2" aka qwerty keyboard with physical buttons which is on both the tour and curve... Okay...

But why would they want to push out the sales of the Storm 2 for $49.99... The only reasoning behind that would be the Storm 3 coming out (which we all know its not anytime soon)... It just doesn't make any sense to try and get rid of the storm being worried about the 9650 if they would be able to get $200 for the 9650 over $50 off of the Storm 2.. Mainly, if you want a touch screen you want a touch screen and same for a physical keyboard...

Will someone try and explain to me why they would want to get rid of the storm 2 before the release of the 9650? It just doesn't make any sense to me.. I mean neither the storm 3 is coming out nor is the slider coming to verizon anytime soon... so why would they try and get people to upgrade to the storm whereas they should be trying to get rid of the curve and tour... I just don't understand it...
    05-27-10 02:40 PM
23,186 ... 194195196197198 ...