Ugh.... What does this have to do with the release date?
    x2... I dont know why he post what he does sometimes...no clue what he is thinking though. A lot of his post are everywhere and doesn't have to do with the thread itself in a lot of them
    Well, some people have nothing else to do I guess?
    05-25-10 04:53 PM
    Well, some people have nothing else to do I guess?
    well, this since thread is no officially off subject thanks to Tourboy... what else can we shove in this thread now that has nothing to do with the release to make more BS in this thread? lol
    05-25-10 04:55 PM
    I am not trying to blast TourBoy or anyone else....however I am tired of people throwing out dates when there is NO proof or evidence that the suggested date is a firm one. Quit throwing things against the wall and seeing what sticks. All this crap about it will be out on the 17th...then the 27th...then we have a countdown.

I know for a fact the phone will not be out on Wednesday...it is slated for mid-June.
    05-25-10 05:03 PM
    well, this since thread is no officially off subject thanks to Tourboy... what else can we shove in this thread now that has nothing to do with the release to make more BS in this thread? lol
    Well, we could post the entire text of every review that has already had the link posted for everyone to read that is interested or post more pictures from reviews or other threads that have already been posted for those who only follow this thread and never bother to check or read any other thread on this or any other site. j/k
    05-25-10 05:05 PM
    I know for a fact the phone will not be out on Wednesday...it is slated for mid-June.
    What proof do YOU have?
    Do tell...
    oh and spare us the "a rep told me" stuff....Puleassssssssseeeeeeee
    05-25-10 05:05 PM
    I am not trying to blast TourBoy or anyone else....however I am tired of people throwing out dates when there is NO proof or evidence that the suggested date is a firm one. Quit throwing things against the wall and seeing what sticks. All this crap about it will be out on the 17th...then the 27th...then we have a countdown.

OK thanks, tuesday june 15th it is then!
    05-25-10 05:07 PM

x2... I'm getting so tired of people throwing out dates with no proof what so ever.. all these darn pictures counting down days and everything else drive me up the wall becuase there false with no proof to back up anything....
    05-25-10 05:13 PM
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion so please refrain from making personal statements towards others. Some of us here are excited about the release of the Bold 9650.

x2... I dont know why he post what he does sometimes...no clue what he is thinking though. A lot of his post are everywhere and doesn't have to do with the thread itself in a lot of them
    05-25-10 05:16 PM
    Can you elaborate?

05-25-10 05:24 PM
    >>I know for a fact the phone will not be out on Wednesday...it is slated for mid-June.<<

"For a fact" is a pretty strong statement. How is your mid-June speculation any more than that? What makes it a "fact" -- seeing how Verizon hasn't said publicly one word about the phone or the release.
    05-25-10 05:37 PM
    ^ I mentioned it on one of the 12.000 when will VZW get the 9650 threads...I talked to someone high up at VZW as well as two district and regional managers and they all told me mid June.

I hope...I wish they are all wrong but I stick with their facts over anyone's guess.
    05-25-10 05:37 PM
    Which is why I keep saying this type of thread still belongs under the Upcoming/Rumored BlackBerry Smartphones section for us Verizon folks.

If you are looking for facts, you will never find it until Verizon actually releases the phone. All of us, well, most of us here, are trying to help one another and think positively. So will it be release tomorrow...sure hope so, but nothing is set in stone....stay tuned!

x2... I'm getting so tired of people throwing out dates with no proof what so ever.. all these darn pictures counting down days and everything else drive me up the wall becuase there false with no proof to back up anything....
    05-25-10 05:52 PM
    Which is why I keep saying this type of thread still belongs under the Upcoming/Rumored BlackBerry Smartphones section for us Verizon folks.

If you are looking for facts, you will never find it until Verizon actually releases the phone. All of us, well, most of us here, are trying to help one another and think positively. So will it be release tomorrow...sure hope so, but nothing is set in stone....stay tuned!
    I'm with you Tourboy. This thread belongs in the Upcoming/Rumored Section of the website and it was a mistake to move it for us Verizon people. If you want facts about Verizon...ask a Verizon CEO!
    You won't see anything but rumor and hope and innuendo and supposition here. And so what if we throw things (and Dates) at the wall to see what sticks? At least we're not throwing them at each other, eh?
    05-25-10 06:00 PM
    I've heard July which lines up with Dr. C's intel - ie. this will be at least two more weeks. Plus, who cares about the "Tour 2" when the 9800 slider is around the corner... Has everyone seen that vid posted on youtube? WOW. OS looks great... Responsive touch screen to compete with the iPod weenies.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-10 06:17 PM
    CrackBerry Addict
    Device Model: 9630 / 9700 / N1
    Carrier: AT&T / Sprint

My 9650 is running on AT&T and Sprint, works fine. EDGE constantly when I'm on AT&T network

Even somebody is rockin the bold on ATT
    05-25-10 06:32 PM
    I've heard July which lines up with Dr. C's intel - ie. this will be at least two more weeks. Plus, who cares about the "Tour 2" when the 9800 slider is around the corner... Has everyone seen that vid posted on youtube? WOW. OS looks great... Responsive touch screen to compete with the iPod weenies.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I think the Slider is going to be a great Blackberry, no doubt about that. Its only for AT&T though as far as I know though, and I would never switch to AT&T though for that phone. The video looks impressive, but I dont do well with touch screens though and I'm not a huge fan of sliders, but the phone does look good and looks love how fast the webkit browser is! can't wait for 6.0 to finally come to the Bold!
    05-25-10 06:34 PM
    Exactly!

Actually went to a local Sprint store this evening to check out the 9650. First thing I noticed was that trackpad. My second thought was....this should had been the Tour to begin with and why it has taken BB 6 months now is beyond me to release this device. Finally thought was as much as I liked it, I felt it needed something more. Everything was as I expected, but I kept wondering for this to be a NEW phone that is not even out yet for Verizon, I had already been there, seen it, and done it. You know what I mean?

Granted the 9650 will sell well, but you have to be wondering what is BB doing when the competition is continuing to press hard and in some ways surpassing them. With the new iPhone and the Android platform, it is not going to get any easier for BB. They really need to get some unique and innovative products...don't get me started on the OS

Should be interesting to see how this device pans out with all the new devices coming out in the next couple of months.

I'm with you Tourboy. This thread belongs in the Upcoming/Rumored Section of the website and it was a mistake to move it for us Verizon people. If you want facts about Verizon...ask a Verizon CEO!
    05-25-10 06:57 PM
    Ordered a 9700 last night, goodbye VZW with zero bars where I need it, goodbye never ending Essex release date thread.

Oh, BTW, the Bold 9650 will officially be released by VZW on September 30th, I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT because I just made it up with no input from anyone who knows anything which makes it every bit as accurate as the 4943previous posts!

Ya'all have a good time, now, ya hear?
    05-25-10 07:24 PM
    I still can't believe you guys expected a release this week. Our most reliable source has been saying June for MONTHS now but you guys still ignore it.
    05-25-10 07:32 PM
    I still can't believe you guys expected a release this week. Our most reliable source has been saying June for MONTHS now but you guys still ignore it.
    I DO believe "reliable source" is an oxymoron.
    At least where Verizon is concerned, no?
    05-25-10 07:37 PM
    I DO believe "reliable source" is an oxymoron.
    At least where Verizon is concerned, no?
    Not when they have always been correct and have info well ahead of anyone else. But in most every other case yes
    05-25-10 07:54 PM
    Exactly!

Actually went to a local Sprint store this evening to check out the 9650. First thing I noticed was that trackpad. My second thought was....this should had been the Tour to begin with and why it has taken BB 6 months now is beyond me to release this device. Finally thought was as much as I liked it, I felt it needed something more. Everything was as I expected, but I kept wondering for this to be a NEW phone that is not even out yet for Verizon, I had already been there, seen it, and done it. You know what I mean?

Granted the 9650 will sell well, but you have to be wondering what is BB doing when the competition is continuing to press hard and in some ways surpassing them. With the new iPhone and the Android platform, it is not going to get any easier for BB. They really need to get some unique and innovative products...don't get me started on the OS

Should be interesting to see how this device pans out with all the new devices coming out in the next couple of months.
    Man. Right about now if I walk in a sprint store to hold the phone. I might just leave with it, LOL
    05-25-10 08:03 PM
    Ordered a 9700 last night, goodbye VZW with zero bars where I need it, goodbye never ending Essex release date thread.

Oh, BTW, the Bold 9650 will officially be released by VZW on September 30th, I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT because I just made it up with no input from anyone who knows anything which makes it every bit as accurate as the 4943previous posts!

Ya'all have a good time, now, ya hear?

Wherever you are has zero bars on VZW and you turn to ATT for relief? Uh, yeah, good luck with that, buddy...

MG, who will never use little blue again
    05-25-10 08:11 PM
    That is unacceptable; others, including xs11e want the date etched in stone.

Our most reliable source has been saying June for MONTHS now but you guys still ignore it.
    05-25-10 08:31 PM
    That would had been a problem since I was the only one in the store; the place was a ghost town....3 people working there and they all jumped the minute I walked in the door as if they hadn't seen a customer all day. Asked them to see the 9650, I looked it over, then put it down and one of the guys yelled you might want to wait for the EVO 4G coming out the first week of July.

Man. Right about now if I walk in a sprint store to hold the phone. I might just leave with it, LOL
    05-25-10 08:36 PM
23,186 ... 190191192193194 ...