Indeed; others just try to claim they don't like it, but yet they must have this one bookmarked at their Top 5 Favorites for news and information regarding Verizon's release of the Bold 9650.

Don't sweat the small stuff! Some people you just can never please and being unhappy is their way of life.

Hey, it's not all TourBoy's fault! We all like it here.
    We're one heck of a dysfunctional family, no?
    05-22-10 09:56 AM
    We're one heck of a dysfunctional family, no?

Speak for yourself... I'm completely sane... I swear!

05-22-10 10:38 AM
    Indeed; others just try to claim they don't like it, but yet they must have this one bookmarked at their Top 5 Favorites for news and information regarding Verizon's release of the Bold 9650.

Don't sweat the small stuff! Some people you just can never please and being unhappy is their way of life.

So what the h3ll WILL you do when the 9650 really does hit vzw??? (not that it will, ever, but let's pretent.... )

Will you become boldboy ?
    05-22-10 10:40 AM
    I'm late to comment but I thought I'd add this much:

The Tour without camera was probably pulled from most VZW sites (based on the zip code you provide) with the exception of the NY-area because of the high demand for phones without cameras in the corporate world. New York is the business epicenter for so many industries. Some companies forbid employees to keep phones with cameras because there is always the risk that something will be photographed and widely disseminated (think all of the leaked images on here).

Just a thought.
    05-22-10 10:46 AM
    Speak for yourself... I'm completely sane... I swear!

Oh yes Canuck, I can see the family resemblance...we all get our exceedingly good looks from you, too!
    05-22-10 10:49 AM
    If that was the case for Verizon, I would be using my phone instead of keeping an eye on this thread for its release.

For us Verizon folks, this really still belongs in the Upcoming/Rumored BlackBerry Smartphones section.
    You have a problem. You are fixated on control and you keep pushing your doctrine on this forum. This thread will NOT be moved because you insistently remind us that you feel we're still in the primitive speculative phase of the 9650 for Verizon. Forget the fact that Sprint has released the same Bold and put this phone into indisputable "actual" (as opposed to rumored) territory.

All of your green grinning smilies and blue highlighting means nothing. Evidently it makes you feel more powerful, but most would agree that your authority here has diminished to zero. Any particle of coincidental truth you may share is mitigated by the silly username -- tourboy.

Stop.

Sorry to go off-topic. I would like to see this thread stop being clogged by that user's wild imagination. Frankly, I'm bored with waiting for the 9650, but there's nothing else that I want enough to inspire any action. I'll wait for the upgraded memory, hassle-free trackpad, Wi-Fi capability, and ability to run OS 6 well. Will I be annoyed if I have to wait until June? Without a doubt. Will it be worth it? For me, yes.
    Last edited by ifhts; 05-22-10 at 10:59 AM.
    05-22-10 10:56 AM
    But of course, that's if Verizon ever releases the phone.

Will you become boldboy ?
    05-22-10 10:59 AM
    05-22-10 11:03 AM
    nope... no vzw 9650 there... nothing to see here folks... move along...

PS- my 9650 is chugging along like a well oiled machine... just (re)updated to .692 now that all was setup just right under .621... update went smoooooth
    05-22-10 11:18 AM
    Given your continued messages you post to this thread you must be finding it helpful...ENJOY!

Seems you were the 2nd person to post to this thread back in November and your interests have caused you to post 56 times since then.
    you have 536 post in this thread a lone! none of which has been any good at all! most of my post has been towards you tellign you to stop bumping this worthless thread and trying to get it locked down as its a bunch of garbage that you keep bumping for what reason?? Move on to better Verizon release threads, this one is BS
    05-22-10 11:25 AM
    WOW. At this point if it goes into June the only way in my opinion that vzw recovers is if this thing ships with OS6 and the webkit. Then ALL WOULD BE FORGIVEN. But we know thats a dream. lol
    05-22-10 11:28 AM
    Looks like this inside info was dead on for the Sprint release of the Bold 9650 for the 23rd of May. Or did I see in another thread that some people already got their phones from Sprint last week?
    05-22-10 11:44 AM
    WOW. At this point if it goes into June the only way in my opinion that vzw recovers is if this thing ships with OS6 and the webkit. Then ALL WOULD BE FORGIVEN. But we know thats a dream. lol
    no no, don't worry... it won't go into June...

more like July or August... maybe even September... or, at this rate... NEVER
    05-22-10 11:49 AM
    Looks like this inside info was dead on for the Sprint release of the Bold 9650 for the 23rd of May. Or did I see in another thread that some people already got their phones from Sprint last week?
    Many people have had their Sprint Bold for days now and posted about it on other threads here. This "inside info" is nothing more than a laughable Word rendering of a calendar.

The last time I checked, April had 30 days, not 31.

I wouldn't give any credence to anything scribbled on that calendar.
    Last edited by ifhts; 05-22-10 at 11:57 AM.
    05-22-10 11:53 AM
    that's the IN-STORE ***Official*** launch date... which was always true and still is... those getting them at stores before the 23rd just got lucky in finding a store that were willing to break than gentleman's agreement... they obviously had to have the stock on hand BEFORE the 23rd to fulfill demand come that date...

And the whole online early bird sale was well predicted as well and turned to be 100% true... May 16th... that's when people were able to order online or through phone sales... maybe it was the 17th... but point is.... was not the MASSIVE delay, and REPEATED one at that that vzw has been doing... they've blowing smoke up all their BB customers' @$$ that it's not even funny anymore... the joke is up... ha ha... very funny... but if I was a vzw customer, i'd give up by now...
    05-22-10 11:58 AM
    Many people have had their Sprint Bold for days now and posted about it on other threads here. This "inside info" is nothing more than a laughable Word rendering of a calendar.

The last time I checked, April had 30 days, not 31.
    LOL, you are correct, April still only has 30 days, it only seemed like 31 days to everyone here since the 9650 did not launch.
    05-22-10 12:00 PM
    that's the IN-STORE ***Official*** launch date... which was always true and still is... those getting them at stores before the 23rd just got lucky in finding a store that were willing to break than gentleman's agreement... they obviously had to have the stock on hand BEFORE the 23rd to fulfill demand come that date...

And the whole online early bird sale was well predicted as well and turned to be 100% true... May 16th... that's when people were able to order online or through phone sales... maybe it was the 17th... but point is.... was not the MASSIVE delay, and REPEATED one at that that vzw has been doing... they've blowing smoke up all their BB customers' @$$ that it's not even funny anymore... the joke is up... ha ha... very funny... but if I was a vzw customer, i'd give up by now...
    Personally, I'm hanging on for the good service. I wouldn't jump ship because a cell phone isn't coming out when I demand it so. This is pretty much how life works, and my life is every bit as full with or without the best new BlackBerry. Besides, people have already left Verizon in droves for far more legitimate reasons (like the higher cost of service). The few dozen they may lose because of this delayed phone release still means nothing. If you got your Bold, why bother inciting hostility among Verizon customers? Don't argue, just reflect on your behavior for a moment.
    05-22-10 12:11 PM
    Is this one of the largest posted threads on this site? just out of curiosity of course.. I mean if it is then lets keep it up guys , if it isn't and is close than lets keep it up guys! And lastly if it isn't and isn't even close at all, than lets keep it up guys until Verizon releases the date(which will make it be the biggest posted thread on the site, rather the phone just to come out tomorrow of course but we all know how thats going along) [; OKAY what i am getting at is this... Don't hate on TOURBOY/BOLDBOY you are just jealous that you weren't the one to start such a simple thread up that ended up taking off [:
    Last edited by flip4life4751; 05-22-10 at 12:25 PM.
    05-22-10 12:22 PM
    Personally, I'm hanging on for the good service. I wouldn't jump ship because a cell phone isn't coming out when I demand it so. This is pretty much how life works, and my life is every bit as full with or without the best new BlackBerry. Besides, people have already left Verizon in droves for far more legitimate reasons (like the higher cost of service). The few dozen they may lose because of this delayed phone release still means nothing. If you got your Bold, why bother inciting hostility among Verizon customers? Don't argue, just reflect on your behavior for a moment.
    Canuck does have a way of getting under your skin, doesn't he?
    Has his phone and continues to poke at everyone else. That's how he gets his jollies. Don't let him bother you. Don't listen to him either. He doesn't have anything useful to add. We just tolerate him here cause he is the black sheep brother-in-law that burps inappropriately at the Thanksgiving Day dinner table.
    Luv ya Canuck
    05-22-10 12:23 PM

Earlybird/Telesales on the 16th while known by many, was not really a prediction by anyone here, but Sprint stores here have been selling them since at least the 18th b/c that is when my friend went in and got his. Best Buy may be selling them as well, don't really know for sure, but seems like someone posted a receipt for one here somewhere. VZW hasn't really blown any smoke, caused any massive or repeated delays, just has not officially announced the release date yet, many say due to software issues which sounds plausible.

Don't know about VZW customers giving up on the phone since it has only been less than a week since Sprint customers got their phones, if they want it, they will probably wait a few more days, especially since some have been waiting for months now. Many here are also saying the 27th is the day for Verizon, but still not announced officially by Verizon, so we will see less than a week from now if that holds true or not.
    05-22-10 12:29 PM
    Canuck does have a way of getting under your skin, doesn't he?
    Has his phone and continues to poke at everyone else. That's how he gets his jollies. Don't let him bother you. Don't listen to him either. He doesn't have anything useful to add. We just tolerate him here cause he is the black sheep brother-in-law that burps inappropriately at the Thanksgiving Day dinner table.
    Luv ya Canuck
    Fear not, my BS filter was set to maximum accuracy many years ago. Mi Canuck is not irritating enough to even make me raise an eyebrow.
    05-22-10 12:30 PM
    I have little CDMA experience, but couldn't someone out there, buy a Sprint 9650 and get it working on VZW? Or is that just completely out of the realm of possibility? In the GSM world, it's easy as pie.
    05-22-10 12:32 PM
    Is this one of the largest posted threads on this site? just out of curiosity of course.. I mean if it is then lets keep it up guys , if it isn't and is close than lets keep it up guys! And lastly if it isn't and isn't even close at all, than lets keep it up guys until Verizon releases the date(which will make it be the biggest posted thread on the site, rather the phone just to come out tomorrow of course but we all know how thats going along) [; OKAY what i am getting at is this... Don't hate on TOURBOY/BOLDBOY you are just jealous that you weren't the one to start such a simple thread up that ended up taking off [:
    While that wasn't the most intelligible rant I've ever read, I think I got your point. That said, I don't think jealous is quite the word we would use to describe our feelings toward Tourboy.
    05-22-10 12:32 PM
    Fear not, my BS filter was set to maximum accuracy many years ago. Mi Canuck is not irritating enough to even make me raise an eyebrow.
    That's right! Tell 'er man! lol

I mean no harm... it's all tongue-in-cheek most of the time, if that's not glaringly obvious...
    05-22-10 12:33 PM
    I have little CDMA experience, but couldn't someone out there, buy a Sprint 9650 and get it working on VZW? Or is that just completely out of the realm of possibility? In the GSM world, it's easy as pie.
    Out of the realm of possibility.
    05-22-10 12:37 PM
23,186 ... 185186187188189 ...