I think we are all getting to that point; relief may finally be coming tomorrow.
    Enough with this, please.
    05-19-10 08:16 AM
    Most of us here are excited about the release of the Bold 9650; Verizon has hinted at an announcement coming to their website either today or tomorrow...hopefully that will happen.

ENJOY!

Enough with this, please.
    05-19-10 08:21 AM
    Darn! So it sounds like we have one week and a day to go?

Talked with a Tech yesterday, and was told Verizon is keeping it very hush,hush. He knew of the screen shot leak saying it will be released on the 27th. He said that this is very solid info but really couldn't go into details. I also asked would this be when its to be released, or is this the actual release date. He said this would be a release date. He also added that they receive the phone 4 to 5 days prior to the release for training. He said they should know something on the 23 or 24th. I could hear people talking to him in the background, then he said thats all he could say. He said try calling back on Monday. I have done work for Verizon when they switched from Alltel in my area. The company I work for was contracted out for converting the stores or closing them. We ran all the phone and data cables for them. We worked with techs,mngrs,and district mngrs. I made some friends. Believe me or don't. I'm just telling you what I know.
    05-19-10 11:46 AM
    Hopefully with the 27th as a release date, they'll do something similar to Sprint and do telesales a week before? aka tomorrow?
    05-19-10 11:50 AM
    Darn! So it sounds like we have one week and a day to go?
    Wow, it didn't take much to move you off of your "look for something tomorrow or Thursday" rhetoric, did it?

Say hi to SauceX for us, won't you?
    05-19-10 11:53 AM
    No, still think something might hit tomorrow based on some of the comments from Verizon, but again, this is still a "rumored" device for Verizon so the date is up in the air.

SauceX??

Wow, it didn't take much to move you off of your "look for something tomorrow or Thursday" rhetoric, did it?

05-19-10 12:07 PM
    Most of us here are excited about the release of the Bold 9650; Verizon has hinted at an announcement coming to their website either today or tomorrow...hopefully that will happen.

ENJOY!
    They've hinted? I'm never going to leave my laptop today !
    05-19-10 12:38 PM
    How can you possibly call this a rumored device for Verizon when it's on their product lineup brochure and their current rebate form? They've acknowledged it, removing all doubt that it is rumored.

You've forgotten about SauceX? The "High ranking VZW Exec" with his late January, Feb 3rd, 7-10 days after the 3rd predicitons?
    05-19-10 01:27 PM
    Not a bad idea!

There hasn't been much news on the device lately so hopefully this is the calm before the release.

Then this device will no longer be a rumor for us Verizon folks.

They've hinted? I'm never going to leave my laptop today !
    05-19-10 01:39 PM
    How can you possibly call this a rumored device for Verizon when it's on their product lineup brochure and their current rebate form? They've acknowledged it, removing all doubt that it is rumored.

You've forgotten about SauceX? The "High ranking VZW Exec" with his late January, Feb 3rd, 7-10 days after the 3rd predicitons?
    well... remember how the Nexus One was "official" for VZW - was listed on Google's site as "coming Spring 2010"... and then at the 11th hour... poof... no more Nexus one for VZW...

so it's not out of the realm of possibility that VZW will not get the 9650... i mean, until it show up as orderable and purchaseable on their website, or shows up in the flesh in a VZW store, there is absolutely no 100% guarantee...
    05-19-10 01:50 PM

SauceX He's probably sporting an Incredible by now.
    05-19-10 02:13 PM
    well... remember how the Nexus One was "official" for VZW - was listed on Google's site as "coming Spring 2010"... and then at the 11th hour... poof... no more Nexus one for VZW...

so it's not out of the realm of possibility that VZW will not get the 9650... i mean, until it show up as orderable and purchaseable on their website, or shows up in the flesh in a VZW store, there is absolutely no 100% guarantee...
    Good point. All we can do is wait and see if VZW releases the 9650.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-10 02:30 PM
    Not a bad idea!

There hasn't been much news on the device lately so hopefully this is the calm before the release.

Then this device will no longer be a rumor for us Verizon folks.
    It better stop being a rumor for us soon!
    05-19-10 02:33 PM
    Good point! We all know it will be coming out soon for Verizon, really was referring this thread section of cb.com really still belongs under the Upcoming/Rumored BlackBerry Smartphones section for us Verizon folks.

Some folks are getting so hung up on the Verizon release date acting like it is set in stone Welcome to Upcoming/Rumored BlackBerry Smartphones section I say

05-19-10 02:55 PM
    Indeed, now the question is when??? Was thinking it was suppose to happen today, but that is not the case. Tomorrow may happen so guess all we can do is stay tuned.

It better stop being a rumor for us soon!
    05-19-10 05:39 PM
    i keep waking up and checking the forum in hopes of seeing "Verizon announces the Bold" wishful thinking, but looks like the rumors of June 17th release could be right
    05-19-10 05:42 PM
    Indeed, now the question is when??? Was thinking it was suppose to happen today, but that is not the case. Tomorrow may happen so guess all we can do is stay tuned.
    Well my thinking is... the LG Ally launches tomorrow, doesn't it? Once again it is an Android powered device so it would make sense that they would wait until tomorrow at the earliest to announce the Bold.
    05-19-10 05:42 PM
    i keep waking up and checking the forum in hopes of seeing "Verizon announces the Bold" wishful thinking, but looks like the rumors of June 17th release could be right
    I hope not! D: If it goes in that direction I might have to purchase it from the store instead of online since I'm leaving town on the 18th and it's integral that I have a reliable phone! For the mail-in-rebate when you purchase something in the store, do they send the rebate in the form of a VZW gift card or... ?
    05-19-10 05:44 PM
    Well my thinking is... the LG Ally launches tomorrow, doesn't it? Once again it is an Android powered device so it would make sense that they would wait until tomorrow at the earliest to announce the Bold.
    Yes yes another hemroid phone. I wonder if they'll announce another one before the year is out. What they need to do is bring in another blackberry after the 9650,but who knows
    05-19-10 06:01 PM
    Did anyone else just get that email blast from Verizon about upgrading your BB? I got one that says you can get a big rebate until May 29th.... I REALLY REALLY hope that June date isn't true. I know you can't read into their promo emails but it seems like they're trying to get rid of inventory? But I can't see them including the 9650 in that promo (if the May 27 date is true). AGGGH.
    05-19-10 06:13 PM
    Or the rumors of May 20 or 27th too

05-19-10 06:19 PM
    The May 27th date has been around for quite a while (and the May 23rd Sprint "match" date), but where did the May 20th rumor come from? That's the first I've heard of it.
    05-19-10 06:30 PM
    Tourboy you sound like you know some information that most of us don't know based on your responses I be readin lol you an insider or something?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-10 06:45 PM
    The May 27th date has been around for quite a while (and the May 23rd Sprint "match" date), but where did the May 20th rumor come from? That's the first I've heard of it.
    the 20th is tomorrow, so obviously the phone wont be out....
    05-19-10 06:45 PM
    It might be announced tomorrow.
    05-19-10 06:50 PM
23,186 ... 180181182183184 ...