Am I missing something here? ^^
    05-18-10 06:16 PM
    I see you like to pick fights with pretty much anyone and everyone on here...so I will go easy on you.

I am not a person who throws out dates and claims to have insider information. I do not use that card...nor should I. However, my days are nearing an end with the little precious Incredible so I really needed to know when the 9650 is going to drop.

I do have a friend in executive relations and a few insiders that are in the know. I reached out to all three of them, and everyone of them had the same basic response:

NO DATE SET, LOOK FOR LAUNCH AROUND MID JUNE.

I hope they are wrong and the 9650 luanches on Wednesday/Thursday. I just would not bet on it.
    June has been thrown around by some reliable sources. 90% of folks on here stated Sprint would never release before VZW and look what happened.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-10 06:22 PM
    Ha. June 17...right after WWDC. Brilliant, VZW. I wonder how far they can push it back before they give up?

I waited this long for my convertible, for the birth of my kids, and my wife has been waiting longer for a VZW iPhone, but waiting this long for a generally minor phone refresh feels ridiculous.
    05-18-10 06:22 PM
    About time sprint grew some stones and showed up VZW
    05-18-10 06:24 PM
    About time sprint grew some stones and showed up VZW
    Sprint aslo had the Palm Pre first...they are kicking VZW's *** at releasing new phones. The EVO is better than the Incredible...and so on.
    05-18-10 06:32 PM
    ok so you ordered your phone through Sprint. Enjoy and try not to torture us too much ok? Cause I have a short fuse and I'm not really in the mood for your patronizing "poor vzw folks" crap. Take yer phone and move on, ok?
    You are hilarious, just had me rolling on the floor.
    05-18-10 07:00 PM
    Pure Evidence; none
    Tomorrow is THE day; not 100%

Looks like the Blackberry Bold 9650 section was moved today, but again for Verizon, this really still belongs in the Upcoming/Rumored BlackBerry Smartphones section.

I, along with some others on here, were told to be sure to check Verizon's website this Wed or Thursday; is it a guarantee, of course not.

But keep in mind the Incredible was release April 27th and so Verizon doesn't get all those customers returning the Incredible for the 9650, next Thursday is another strong possibly. Either way, the countdown is on and we are only days away....stay tuned!
    You mean an announcement on wednesday or thursday right?
    If so, then when do you think it would be released?
    05-18-10 07:04 PM
    ok so you ordered your phone through Sprint. Enjoy and try not to torture us too much ok? Cause I have a short fuse and I'm not really in the mood for your patronizing "poor vzw folks" crap. Take yer phone and move on, ok?
    welp, if jaydee makes a post about getting her bold she will be contradicting herself...
    05-18-10 07:07 PM
    On the postive side, I'm POSITIVE we can get this thread to 5000 before June 17.
    05-18-10 07:11 PM
    Seeing as the Bold is on the VZW rebate list for phones eligible between 5/10 and 6/20. That points to a release earlier rather than later, though I guess 6/17 is still in that window.

05-18-10 07:13 PM
    If mid June is accurate thats f*%$*d up. LOL. They announced that slider for AT&t for June. And that ships with OS6. If we gotta wait that long they could at least put that on it. But that would be too much like right.
    05-18-10 07:59 PM
    If it's in june, and by some miracle the iPhone does come to VZW, i'm going for the iPhone. I mean I really want a bb, but this is just getting ridiculous.
    05-18-10 08:08 PM
    I don't see Verizon making a big deal about this device; might not be any real "announcement" just have it appear on Verizon's site and they see it here or there in a few advertisements. The device will sell; its not like they will need to push for much marketing.

You mean an announcement on wednesday or thursday right?
    If so, then when do you think it would be released?
    05-18-10 08:14 PM
    You mean you thought I was kidding?
    I'm as serious as a heart attack!
    I'm so disgusted with some of these braggarts' attitudes around these threads I wanna punch somebody... and I'm only 5'1" LMAO
    05-18-10 08:24 PM
    I'm so disgusted with some of these braggarts' attitudes around these threads I wanna punch somebody... and I'm only 5'1" LMAO
    I completely agree with you! It's getting so irritating! And at first I thought you wrote 'boggart.' You would have owned my entire heart!

I'm not sure about the June 17th thing. I'm obviously not casting it out because I feel like Verizon likes to torture us, but why would they already have banners with the Bold emblazoned on it in the stores?
    05-18-10 08:29 PM
    Seeing as the Bold is on the VZW rebate list for phones eligible between 5/10 and 6/20. That points to a release earlier rather than later, though I guess 6/17 is still in that window.

June 17th seems too close to 6/20. Im guessing a release around the first week of June (hopefully late May).
    05-18-10 08:45 PM
    Yeah thats what i meant, that the 17th is too close to 6/20. I'll guess late May.

Haha anybody else picturing a huge Crackberry pool on the release date?
    05-18-10 09:14 PM
    I completely agree with you! It's getting so irritating! And at first I thought you wrote 'boggart.' You would have owned my entire heart!

I'm not sure about the June 17th thing. I'm obviously not casting it out because I feel like Verizon likes to torture us, but why would they already have banners with the Bold emblazoned on it in the stores?
    Well, since you all are so bummed I'll just hold off getting mine until Verizon makes their release. Will that make you feel better.
    05-18-10 09:17 PM
    Well, since you all are so bummed I'll just hold off getting mine until Verizon makes their release. Will that make you feel better.
    I'm sorry, are we not permitted to be 'bummed?'
    05-18-10 09:21 PM
    I'm sorry, are we not permitted to be 'bummed?'
    Don't blame you, I would be too.......
    05-18-10 09:30 PM
    Sad to say VZW is "F"ing ********. I posted this in another thread about how today I got a second early upgrade offer when my other one which I took advantage of was for last month. How stupid In addition to the delay in realeasing phones. The flier was tattooed with the new hemroid phones. Gee, I wonder why? I had planned on going to the store tomorrow to cancel my cell insurance as I see it's a waste, especially since I got 4 back up phones and am pretty good at protecting and taking care of my phones. I dispise this newly imposed increase in insurance coverage with the purchase of a new smartphone. What I hate more is that the early termination fee has doubled for smartphone users. I've stated previosously most likely why,but more so to restrict customers from hopping on the att or sprint wagon with the new phones they're producing while they drag their feet.
    Last edited by tld128; 05-18-10 at 11:54 PM.
    05-18-10 11:52 PM
    think about it...would they have it in a catalog with "coming soon" if it was going to launch to within the next week?
    05-19-10 06:23 AM
    Trying to rationalize Verizon's decisions is nearly impossible so hard to tell.

I have been looking out on the Testman site this morning and nothing yet; or is this site even used anymore as their "pre-release" site?

think about it...would they have it in a catalog with "coming soon" if it was going to launch to within the next week?
    05-19-10 06:26 AM
    YES! That would make me feel tons better to know you sympathize with us!

While you're at it, would ya buy me one? pretty please????
    05-19-10 06:41 AM
    Well, be also checking the Verizon site and no "BIG" news as of yet.

YES! That would make me feel tons better to know you sympathize with us!

While you're at it, would ya buy me one? pretty please????
    05-19-10 08:03 AM
23,186 ... 179180181182183 ...