Why was this image discredited for the release date? Seems legitimate to me.

http://www.theberryfix.com/wp-conten...5_16_14_04.jpg
    05-13-10 11:05 PM
    Why was this image discredited for the release date? Seems legitimate to me.

http://www.theberryfix.com/wp-conten...5_16_14_04.jpg
    I just want them to say a release date already... I am getting so annoyed with everyone thinking it'll be this day n that day and everyone is just that much more disappointing when that isn't the day.. CMON VERIZON READ THIS THREAD PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE And release it!!!!!! ]:
    05-13-10 11:27 PM
    Sorry... I have to post one more time after this so i can be the 4500.. I have been waiting up all night for this! /:
    05-13-10 11:28 PM
    #4500 Of 4500 useless posts!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSS I WIN Hopefully someone sees this and sends me a 9650 to show how much they appreciate that i check this forum so much. I want to thank my mother.. My father.. Just everyone on this site.. Love you all!!!! Night! (hopefully tomorrow brings new news on the 9650)
    05-13-10 11:30 PM
    Well we reached 4500 and still no useful news. hahaha. Time to try for 5000. Maybe by that point we'll actually know something useful.
    05-13-10 11:44 PM
    its 10:38pm pacific...the "3G smartphones" page is down on testman...probably nothing as usual...but its down.
    05-14-10 12:38 AM
    7:48am edt No new news @ Red yet.
    05-14-10 06:52 AM
    Gee, you guys were busy during the night! But if we have to keep the posts to informative and useful now that we've surpassed 4500...i might as well say goodbye until we see the release of the 9650...what's that...mid-August they're saying now?
    Boo-hoo!!!! I'll miss you all! You've become like family to me...
    05-14-10 06:59 AM
    Anyone else find it amazing that ATT will be getting an entirely new blackberry model and we at VZW and Sprint will be waiting for a Tour with a couple upgrades?
    05-14-10 07:00 AM
    Yeah, let's see here. ATT gets a Blackberry slider in June:
    BlackBerry Bold 9800 slider launching in June at AT&T � Boy Genius Report

ATT gets a new iPhone in June.

But...

Despite recent reports that ATT has a five year exclusive on the iPhone, it sounds like someone has millions of CDMA iPhones on order:
    Pegatron receives orders for CDMA iPhone, say sources

No wonder VZW isn't very excited about or rushing to get a slightly refreshed and renamed Tour out.
    Last edited by lorennerol; 05-14-10 at 11:40 AM.
    05-14-10 09:36 AM
    Yeah, let's see here. ATT gets a Blackberry slider in June:
    BlackBerry Bold 9800 slider launching in June at AT&T � Boy Genius Report

ATT gets a new iPhone in June.

But...

Despite recent reports that ATT has a five year exclusive on the iPhone, it sounds like someone has millions of CDMA iPhones on order:
    Pegatron receives orders for CDMA iPhone, say sources

No wonder VZW isn't very exited about or rushing to get a slightly refreshed and renamed Tour out.
    Yep, sadly you're absolutely correct.
    05-14-10 09:47 AM
    Oh my...that is surely going to stir some backlash

Bold 9650 (Tour is not politically correct)

No wonder VZW isn't very excited about or rushing to get a slightly refreshed and renamed Tour out.
    05-14-10 01:18 PM
    So, ATT gets new blackberry, and iphone soon. While Im waiting on verizon to deliver the 9650, although I am an ATT customer...

Guess I will just get the blackberry from ATT if verizon can't seem to come up with it.

I have no been on verizon before, but was hoping to give them a try , sad it might not happen
    05-14-10 01:23 PM
    Moderators, maybe it's time to delete this entire useless thread? There's been no actual information posted in 4510 posts (I'm including this one), just endless whining about a phone that will be available (or not) when it's released (or not.)
    05-14-10 01:26 PM
    Moderators, maybe it's time to delete this entire useless thread? There's been no actual information posted in 4510 posts (I'm including this one), just endless whining about a phone that will be available (or not) when it's released (or not.)
    Thanks for that great contribution. If you don't like the thread dont read it.
    05-14-10 01:38 PM
    Thanks for that great contribution. If you don't like the thread dont read it.
    times 2
    05-14-10 01:42 PM
    Hmmm, 2 more useless posts.
    05-14-10 01:48 PM
    And another useless response.
    05-14-10 01:51 PM
    Hmmm, 2 more useless posts.
    It's simple, just unsubscribe from the thread. Problem solved.

I am frustrated with Sprint/BB, but I am enjoying reading this thread and rt is benefiting me to read and "get the info".

Thanks to all you helpful contributors
    05-14-10 01:57 PM
    Welcome to the Upcoming/Rumored BlackBerry Smartphones section of Crackberry.com as well as your interest in the Bold 9650.

05-14-10 02:39 PM
    +100 rep to anyone who reads through 4500+ posts that is new here.
    05-14-10 02:47 PM
    05-14-10 02:49 PM
    "Not for nothin'" as the fella once said...

A woman I work with is married to a guy who is a verizon rep.

She has a tour. I said "ooh you like the tour?" She said yeah my husband works for verizon

I said oh does he know when the bold is coming out?

She said he just got one for training.

I assume the release can't be far behind.

This is COMPLETELY unsubstantiated. But she had no reason to pull my leg.

She did say "have you seen the incredible? Its amazing..."

-db

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-10 03:13 PM
    When it happens, I want everyone to say, "you were right Doug" mmmmmkay?

Completely a guess....but I am strongly thinking Verizon will announce a Release date no later than Monday the 17th the absolute latest......

Signs are so strong....many demos, the "coming soon" page, and now hearing they could possibly be in Verizon's system.

If I am wrong.....heh heh you could tell me that too
    05-14-10 03:22 PM
    Agree with you! I should hit Verizon any day now...probably one day next week at this point. There have been too many "coming soon" notices, but I still don't look for Verizon to do a MAJOR advertising blitz on the 9650; they will want to keep the focus on the Incredible as well as other upcoming Blackberry models. For the 9650, they already know will sell well do to the strong following with little or no advertising....stay tuned

When it happens, I want everyone to say, "you were right Doug" mmmmmkay?

Completely a guess....but I am strongly thinking Verizon will announce a Release date no later than Monday the 17th the absolute latest......

Signs are so strong....many demos, the "coming soon" page, and now hearing they could possibly be in Verizon's system.

If I am wrong.....heh heh you could tell me that too
    05-14-10 04:18 PM
23,186 ... 173174175176177 ...