But "Coming Soon!" means...?????????
    Careful...it's loaded!
    05-12-10 07:02 PM
    But "Coming Soon!" means...?????????
    Careful...it's loaded!
    I hope 5/27. That seems like the most solid date thats been put out there. Only cause of that screen shot from crackberry that some insider who looked like they got fired for putting it out there.
    05-12-10 07:17 PM
    Haha jaydee I'm standing right next to you, fully loaded also!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-10 07:41 PM
    May 27th? I think a Thursday is a little bit random. I thought the early rumors were saying that it would be a Saturday or Sunday?
    05-12-10 08:50 PM
    I've finished an entire year of college and this phone still hasn't come out lol
    05-12-10 09:40 PM
    Saw this a moment ago...

The Bold is coming!!! - Verizon | Forums and Blogs - Verizon Community

If this is true, they must be looking to release it around Father's day
    05-12-10 10:39 PM
    <rant>Classic Verizon. Mid-June launch, just in time for ATT to announce the fourth-gen iPhone. I'm so tired of waiting for this thing. February. Then April. Then May 1. Then late May. Now mid-June? I think a Verizon iPhone might actually be a bad thing- imagine how'd they'll sit on their butts if/when they get that sub-magnet. You suck, Verizon. And so do your 'Kins'.</rant>
    05-12-10 11:01 PM
    Mid-June? I don't believe it.
    05-12-10 11:19 PM
    Hope it's not Mid-June
    05-12-10 11:39 PM
    No way it could be mid june, what a huge loss to sprint that would be especially with the upcoming evo spring 4g phones. I just don't see them taking such a loss
    05-12-10 11:49 PM
    Oh for the love!!!!
    05-12-10 11:50 PM
    At post 5500 will this thread please go back to what it was before... like one page every 12 or so hours... with atleast 1 piece of helpful/interesting information on it?

It's a pain to keep up with you guys and reading all of these pointless posts :[
    05-12-10 11:59 PM
    Mid-June? I don't believe it.
    I dont believe it either. I'm going to check VZW magazine in the store that tourboy nicely posted on here. And I agree that it shouldn't be much longer. It may be mid-June,but damn not August. If you recall the release dates for the 9630 on both Sprint and VZW they weren't that far apart. I'm just wondering what they'll do with the left over 9630's. Either drop the price like they should have done awhile ago or make it a free deal if you get the new 9650. I wish I was able to get the new 9650,but I guess I'll have to deal with it since I just renewed. I should have waited til my actual upgrade date whereas I could have goten the 9650 without a problem as it would have long since been released. But thats VZW for you, trying to make more money. I'm going to stick with what I got til my next upgrade. I may get the 9650 after the inevitable issues are knocked out and/or price drops. I am intrigued about the rumored new curve 93xx series, that is when and ever if it is released. All I know is that RIM's bb's are kind of falling behind in popularity when it comes to all these new Android phones/technology. BUT, I still have yet to see a site called crackdroid or whatever!!! I was down right shocked and also displeased at how VZW came out with the incredible shortly after the moto droid making the moto droid look inferior. But I'm not going to get into that. Well, maybe just one note. I liked how my barbor upgraded to the 9550,but then dissapointed when he traded it in for the incredible because of speed difference of the loading of pictures on facebook. I think he just wanted more of a fun phone instead of a business phone. I just wonder how much he and his employee will bicker over which is better, his incredible or the other guys iphone 4gs when it comes out. lol
    05-12-10 11:59 PM
    I dont believe it either. I'm going to check VZW magazine in the store that tourboy nicely posted on here. And I agree that it shouldn't be much longer. It may be mid-June,but damn not August. If you recall the release dates for the 9630 on both Sprint and VZW they weren't that far apart. I'm just wondering what they'll do with the left over 9630's. Either drop the price like they should have done awhile ago or make it a free deal if you get the new 9650. I wish I was able to get the new 9650,but I guess I'll have to deal with it since I just renewed. I should have waited til my actual upgrade date whereas I could have goten the 9650 without a problem as it would have long since been released. But thats VZW for you, trying to make more money. I'm going to stick with what I got til my next upgrade. I may get the 9650 after the inevitable issues are knocked out and/or price drops. I am intrigued about the rumored new curve 93xx series, that is when and ever if it is released. All I know is that RIM's bb's are kind of falling behind in popularity when it comes to all these new Android phones/technology. BUT, I still have yet to see a site called crackdroid or whatever!!! I was down right shocked and also displeased at how VZW came out with the incredible shortly after the moto droid making the moto droid look inferior. But I'm not going to get into that. Well, maybe just one note. I liked how my barbor upgraded to the 9550,but then dissapointed when he traded it in for the incredible because of speed difference of the loading of pictures on facebook. I think he just wanted more of a fun phone instead of a business phone. I just wonder how much he and his employee will bicker over which is better, his incredible or the other guys iphone 4gs when it comes out. lol
    I swear I'm done with Verizon if its out after May ends... This is the only phone i have been waiting to get and its been bumped back for like 7 months with an additional moth backup every few more weeks.. I'm so sick and tired of this BS
    05-13-10 12:02 AM
    Patients is a virture. If you do want the 9650 you'll get the 9650.
    05-13-10 12:43 AM
    "If you do want the 9650 you'll get the 9650."
    Hah sure don't seem like it... Does Verizon realize how many they will sell release day? Why are they trying to push out the stupid Incredible so much if the 9650 will be sold at like the same price... What will be the difference when the 9650 is released anyway? It's a BLACKBERRY... It won't make any difference with sales of the Incredible because they are two COMPLETELY different devices... Someone who wants a Blackberry wont change their mind for an incredible and someone who wants a TOUCHSCREEN HTC running driod will not change their mind for the 9650... And even if they do they doesn't affect the sales from Verizon! Its a phone bought either way!! :[ Someone explain to me why Verizon is being dumb please /:
    Last edited by flip4life4751; 05-13-10 at 06:31 AM.
    05-13-10 06:28 AM
    At post 5500 will this thread please go back to what it was before... like one page every 12 or so hours... with atleast 1 piece of helpful/interesting information on it?

It's a pain to keep up with you guys and reading all of these pointless posts :[
    Oh yes PLEASE
    Because there is SO MUCH helpful concrete/interesting information out there about a rumored device....that probably won't even be released on VZW...
    05-13-10 06:48 AM
    and if patience isnt a virtue...you can order it on Sprint in 3 days!

05-13-10 07:56 AM
    I swear I'm done with Verizon if its out after May ends... This is the only phone i have been waiting to get and its been bumped back for like 7 months with an additional moth backup every few more weeks.. I'm so sick and tired of this BS
    Bumped back 7 months? The phone was never officially announced. They could release it a year from now, but why get mad if they (VZW) don't provide a official release date. The date that VZW has is the only one that matters. Be patient and stop getting yourself all worked up about a date you created in your head. It will be here soon.
    05-13-10 08:45 AM
    Bumped back 7 months? The phone was never officially announced. They could release it a year from now, but why get mad if they (VZW) don't provide a official release date. The date that VZW has is the only one that matters. Be patient and stop getting yourself all worked up about a date you created in your head. It will be here soon.
    We all know that it was originally slated to be released in Feb and then pushed back.
    05-13-10 08:53 AM
    The date that VZW has is the only one that matters. Be patient and stop getting yourself all worked up about a date you created in your head. It will be here soon.
    I wish it were that easy.
    05-13-10 08:55 AM
    I can't help but wonder if VZW not announcing the release date of the 9650 could be part of their (sick) marketing strategy? Look at how much hype it's already generated by not announcing it. It's keeping people interested for a longer duration than if they just announced it.
    05-13-10 09:02 AM
    Probably old news to some of you, but you can see specs and video tour here. As always, each wireless company may "tweak" what is actually available on their branded models.

I have no idea if we will get early information on availability from Verizon by signing up for updates from this site....but I am going to give it a try.

BlackBerry - Bold Where to Buy - Buy BlackBerry Bold 9650, 9700, 9000 - US & Canada
    05-13-10 09:08 AM
    We all know that it was originally slated to be released in Feb and then pushed back.
    Really? Verizon officially announced a feb release? No they did not so that date does not matter. March 12, april 3, may 1 etc does not matter until VZW officially announces it. These dates are all pure speculation and people need to quit getting all worked up over it.
    05-13-10 09:16 AM
    These dates are all pure speculation and people need to quit getting all worked up over it.
    Why are you getting worked up over people getting worked up?
    05-13-10 09:45 AM
23,186 ... 171172173174175 ...