Yeah, same here Guess it it hard to give over that since the name was a toss up for so long.

I'm still gonna view it as the Tour2 lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-10 08:31 PM
    Yeah, same here Guess it it hard to give over that since the name was a toss up for so long.
    Yeah it was tossed for so long. lol
    05-10-10 10:01 PM
    they can call it what they want but it in reality it is a slightly modified tour
    Actually in reality it is a Bold 9650...

We know it is an upgraded version of a tour. They even said it is an upgraded tour. Just because its an upgraded version of a Tour doesn't mean they can't call it a Bold. Their product = their right to the naming. I use to refer to it as a Tour2 also but guess what, it isn't a tour2, it's a Bold

So grow up people and call it a Bold. Stop crying about RIM trying to pull a fast one on your or what ever. There is a lot behind the name change and they did it for a reason, not to try and trick all you clever folks out there that know its an upgraded version of a Tour.
    05-10-10 10:29 PM
    There was even a post on here about Verizon employees calling it a Tour 2 and not a Bold.
    05-10-10 10:51 PM
    Actually in reality it is a Bold 9650...

We know it is an upgraded version of a tour. They even said it is an upgraded tour. Just because its an upgraded version of a Tour doesn't mean they can't call it a Bold. Their product = their right to the naming. I use to refer to it as a Tour2 also but guess what, it isn't a tour2, it's a Bold

So grow up people and call it a Bold. Stop crying about RIM trying to pull a fast one on your or what ever. There is a lot behind the name change and they did it for a reason, not to try and trick all you clever folks out there that know its an upgraded version of a Tour.
    The name change is a joke. It has the EXACT SAME form factor as the Tour except for the trackpad. To me it will always be a Tour 2. VZW and RIM think that consumers are dumb enough to not realize tgat all this is is a small upgrade to the Tour. RIM botched the Tour so badly that they had to rename this device.
    05-10-10 10:56 PM
    The name change is a joke. It has the EXACT SAME form factor as the Tour except for the trackpad. To me it will always be a Tour 2. VZW and RIM think that consumers are dumb enough to not realize tgat all this is is a small upgrade to the Tour. RIM botched the Tour so badly that they had to rename this device.
    Yeah I kind of think the same thing. The Bold is supposed to be the phone that has it all. 3G, wifi, GPS. The Tour lacked wifi so it couldn't be a Bold. The 8530 could have been a bold but that's just silly. The 9650 has it all, and due to the memory bump will likely best the 9700, especially once BB6 is released.
    Of course if almost all upcoming ? will "have it all" from this point forward, anything could be a Bold.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-10 05:16 AM
    if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and acts like a duck...
    05-11-10 05:58 AM
    I think this whole just tour upgrade is really growing on me.. I was really angry at first and wished that it was more like the 9700... But now I am kind of going the route where I am actually just really excited for it and glad that it is a little bigger than and different than the 9700.. anyone else growing on them too? I am just anxious for it to come out because this month seems like torture..
    05-11-10 06:29 AM
    whats a Tour 2?? I know of a Bold 9650, but not a Tour 2??
    05-11-10 06:39 AM
    Started looking at cases for the Bold 9650; any suggestions?

Was thinking of the InvisibleShield by Zagg?
    05-11-10 10:40 AM
    Started looking at cases for the Bold 9650; any suggestions?

Was thinking of the InvisibleShield by Zagg?
    I have been thinking of the same thing but wasn't sure what to do. If the Bold is the same dimensions, wouldn't it work to buy the Tour's invisible shield? Just wanted to have the shield the same day I got my phone.
    05-11-10 10:42 AM
    I was thinking of getting an Otterbox Commuter. They look sweet.
    05-11-10 12:29 PM
    i wonder if this will be an OTA upgrade from the 9630 to the 9650.

Just Kidding
    05-11-10 04:04 PM

Just Kidding
    lol what??
    05-11-10 04:12 PM

Just Kidding
    So your saying verizon invented a way to change psychical hardware over the air? Purse genius!
    05-11-10 04:39 PM
    To me it will be the Bold (9650).
    05-11-10 04:54 PM
    So your saying verizon invented a way to change psychical hardware over the air? Purse genius!
    Yes, and you can read the "WHITE LETTERS" in my post as well..
    05-11-10 05:06 PM
    Yes, and you can read the "WHITE LETTERS" in my post as well..
    Brilliant. Best post in this entire thread.

05-11-10 05:39 PM
    whatever you want to call it...just launch it already.
    05-11-10 07:34 PM
    whatever you want to call it...just launch it already.
    My thoughts exactly!
    05-11-10 07:54 PM
    Funny thing cause I also looked at that one, along with the Defender, but do both of those enclose it in a plastic covering on the keyboard? Am wondering if that would be awkward or what?

I was thinking of getting an Otterbox Commuter. They look sweet.
    05-11-10 07:59 PM
    Otterbox's make smartphones look like they are on steroids.
    05-11-10 08:06 PM
    Seems Verizon has other things on their minds, keeping the 9650 quiet. I'm not saying Red is the greatest but I don't want to go to sprnt (I keep telling myself the 4G is 1st Gen even thought it has an FM Radio. Rim is still #1 & the 9650 is being patiently waited on.
    05-11-10 10:22 PM
    There is no doubt that Verizon is playing the Droid card right now.

It seems the Incredible is selling very well for them right now and they dont want to release another phone to stop that. I would think by beginning of June they will start selling the 9650.
    05-11-10 10:49 PM
    There is no doubt that Verizon is playing the Droid card right now.

It seems the Incredible is selling very well for them right now and they dont want to release another phone to stop that. I would think by beginning of June they will start selling the 9650.
    My local company store has sold ONE Incredible.
    They are pushing something they are calling the Microsoft Phone
    I seen comericals for it the last couple nights.
    05-11-10 11:07 PM
23,186 ... 167168169170171 ...