guys if we aren't getting reports that the phones are arriving at stores im pretty sure it isn't releasing tomorrow.
    04-30-10 10:05 PM
    Nothing's happening tomorrow. The store I frequent has good people and while they are clueless, they do know what is and what is not in their back room. They have said no Bold 9650 has been delivered and the new phones are always in the store 2-3 days before they're released for sale. The reps. have to get to know the new phones and they have to put out display models. The wait continues.
    04-30-10 10:06 PM
    Right?! At this point I would just be happy with an official announcement. I just REALLY need a new phone. My Voyager dies within an hour of use now.
    I feel you on the voyager. I'm on my 2nd phone and 2nd software update and its still a piece of crap phone. Vzw has made it more than clear that their priority is these android phones. It very well could be a silent release for the 9650 but i kinda doubt it cause when it drops its going to be their best blackberry hands down. It wasn't much of a promotion but they did push that curve 2 for a little bit. So its gotta be something for this phone. There probably won't be a reason to head to a vzw store tommorrow. If i wake up that curious i'll just call a store and ask if its available. At least thats a question a vzw store rep can answer and not get it wrong.
    04-30-10 10:18 PM
    I feel you on the voyager. I'm on my 2nd phone and 2nd software update and its still a piece of crap phone. Vzw has made it more than clear that their priority is these android phones. It very well could be a silent release for the 9650 but i kinda doubt it cause when it drops its going to be their best blackberry hands down. It wasn't much of a promotion but they did push that curve 2 for a little bit. So its gotta be something for this phone. There probably won't be a reason to head to a vzw store tommorrow. If i wake up that curious i'll just call a store and ask if its available. At least thats a question a vzw store rep can answer and not get it wrong.
    I haven't had any problems with my Voyager until recently, but the battery issue is because it's old.

I'm dying to go back to BlackBerry, but I also highly doubt it'll be released tomorrow. As long as I get it before June I'll be happy.
    04-30-10 10:28 PM
    I wouldn't be as mad if Verizon at least gave us a release date tomorrow or sometime this week so we can stop being left in the dark!
    I will be mad just not as mad if they at least give a release date tomorrow.
    04-30-10 11:22 PM
    people RAGING over a phone being announced, ha.

Just go with it will be released the 23rd, alongside Sprint.
    05-01-10 01:23 AM
    23rd seems like the most probable date as of yet, but I'm personally hoping it's released in time for Mother's Day lol.
    05-01-10 02:05 AM
    I wonder what Red plans on doing to the 9650 to slow it's release. I admit I'm getting impatient.
    05-01-10 03:55 AM
    Might not see an "official" date until we see it available in the stores..the wonders of Verizon.

Right?! At this point I would just be happy with an official announcement. I just REALLY need a new phone. My Voyager dies within an hour of use now.
    05-01-10 06:35 AM
    R1man1963 - got an email notification you posted the following...did you then delete it?????

camped out at a local store with 8 people ahead of me. Word from the manager of this store is that this phone is in stock and going to be released today. Will post pics later
    05-01-10 10:48 AM
    ^^thats interesting ^^
    05-01-10 11:01 AM
    ^^thats interesting ^^
    On my way...!!! Still seems odd.
    05-01-10 11:18 AM
    lol come on guys...don't be silly. Obviously that post(that isn't even a post anymore) is just BS
    05-01-10 11:20 AM
    Just called my local VZW store, they know nothing of the new 9650. That post was a troll.
    05-01-10 11:24 AM
    I actually saw that post earlier but by the time I hit the refresh key it was gone...thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. I just assumed they posted it in the wrong forum.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-10 11:26 AM
    I actually saw that post earlier but by the time I hit the refresh key it was gone...thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. I just assumed they posted it in the wrong forum.
    Real weird. Would be shocked if it drops today.
    05-01-10 11:32 AM
    Yeah sorry people, I didn't realize that anyone would have seen that post since I deleted it almost immediately. After posting it I decided I didn't want to spread yet another rumor and get everyone's hopes up so I figured I would delete it and post back up if the phone in fact was available. In fact it wasn't available and the store manager that my son spoke with is obviously full of crap. I told a few people and they told a few people and here we are still with no 9650.
    05-01-10 12:12 PM
    Well I hope they hurry I tell us something. I have 9 days till I have to return my 9630
    05-01-10 12:15 PM
    Another ***** at the store said the rumor they heard was the end of May, I don't believe anyone lol
    05-01-10 12:18 PM
    So you actually:

"camped out at a local store with 8 people ahead of me. Word from the manager of this store is that this phone is in stock and going to be released today."

or what was the purpose of the posting?

Yeah sorry people, I didn't realize that anyone would have seen that post since I deleted it almost immediately. After posting it I decided I didn't want to spread yet another rumor and get everyone's hopes up so I figured I would delete it and post back up if the phone in fact was available. In fact it wasn't available and the store manager that my son spoke with is obviously full of crap. I told a few people and they told a few people and here we are still with no 9650.
    05-01-10 12:41 PM
    First a rumored release date of just before 2010, then february 3rd, then march, then may 1st, now the end of may. This is getting really ridiculous. And what about Sal and everyone saying "Verizon will definitely have this phone out before sprint." At least sprint has said something about it, Verizon has not done anything.
    05-01-10 02:25 PM
    I doubt many people had much confidence in the may 1st release. It wasn't getting reported by any sites for may 1st. Was pretty obvious at the beginning of the week that may 1st wasn't happening.
    05-01-10 03:20 PM
    For those of you with the Tour, did they ever fix that screen rippling problem ??
    05-01-10 04:05 PM
    Next date I think is May 6th

05-01-10 05:46 PM
    I'd be happy with just a may release

05-01-10 05:49 PM
23,186 ... 158159160161162 ...