take that iPhone talk out of here!!!

and yeah I thought it looked bad. Those button make it look so cheep. I don't think it will be looking like that at all once it gets released.
    i thought it looked great. never liked the old design. between the incredible, the evo, and potentially the iphone... i'm not sure that the bold is the phone for me anymore. i was sold back in feb, but now? bold seems out-of-date before i've even got one in my hand.

if i get one, it'll be for the email support and nothing else. there are a lot of features i'd like in a smartphone, like mobile hotspot, that i'm really surprised rim isn't bringing. i'm not even sure i care about the email features anymore. i'm on BES, and can't use HTML email for any of my email accounts because it's disabled on my company email account. really starting to wonder where the special sauce is in this gadget these days, and that's coming from a diehard fan.
    04-20-10 07:11 AM
    I agree 100%. I feel like once this phone comes out, we'll all be disappointed with what it has to offer, which may not be much. Hopefully I'm wrong and RIM wows us

i thought it looked great. never liked the old design. between the incredible, the evo, and potentially the iphone... i'm not sure that the bold is the phone for me anymore. i was sold back in feb, but now? bold seems out-of-date before i've even got one in my hand.

if i get one, it'll be for the email support and nothing else. there are a lot of features i'd like in a smartphone, like mobile hotspot, that i'm really surprised rim isn't bringing. i'm not even sure i care about the email features anymore. i'm on BES, and can't use HTML email for any of my email accounts because it's disabled on my company email account. really starting to wonder where the special sauce is in this gadget these days, and that's coming from a diehard fan.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-10 07:22 AM
    ummm humor?..lol

Didn't Sprint and Verizon release/launch the Tour 1 on the same day? Seems like more Sprint people were complaining about the early trackball problems and battery doors, but we did not buy any until around October and I was not paying that much attention, but we have not had those problems on the 6 T1s we now own and use daily.
    04-20-10 08:03 AM
    You won't be disappointed as long as your expectations are realistic; rather clear already what to expect with this device.

I agree 100%. I feel like once this phone comes out, we'll all be disappointed with what it has to offer, which may not be much. Hopefully I'm wrong and RIM wows us

04-20-10 11:07 AM
    You won't be disappointed as long as your expectations are realistic; rather clear already what to expect with this device.
    i wont be dissapointed as long as the phone has 1 ghz snap dragon, 512 flash, super amoled screen, part touch screen part qwerty key board, 12 megapixel HD camera/camcorder, 1080p video out, netflix streaming, nvidea graphics, 4G/LTE compatable, 5 days battery life with everyday use, ohh and instead of phone dissapating heat when the battery gets hot, it dissapates a fresh spring flowers smell. yeah i think if it just has those minimum requirements i wont be dissapointed one bit
    04-20-10 12:34 PM
    i wont be dissapointed as long as the phone has 1 ghz snap dragon, 512 flash, super amoled screen, part touch screen part qwerty key board, 12 megapixel HD camera/camcorder, 1080p video out, netflix streaming, nvidea graphics, 4G/LTE compatable, 5 days battery life with everyday use, ohh and instead of phone dissapating heat when the battery gets hot, it dissapates a fresh spring flowers smell. yeah i think if it just has those minimum requirements i wont be dissapointed one bit
    flower smell is amazing...they could sell packets you put next to the battery so you can change the scents!

if a phone has all that however...i'd like it to a few other things, like vacuum, dishes, other 'things'....
    04-20-10 01:32 PM
    Think I think you have answered your own question.

04-20-10 02:37 PM

The new BlackBerry Bold 9650 out on May 16th?

Very likely, says the picture sent to our hot tip hotline. Here you can plainly see from the Sprint hotsheet (updated 18th April). In the listing you can also see what may be the price listing for the launch. Until recently Verizon was thought to be the first carrier to launch the new handheld device, but in light of this new information it is very possible that Sprint beat them to the punch. Of course, taking into account all the rumors surrounding this model one can�t really tell for sure
    04-20-10 02:52 PM

The new BlackBerry Bold 9650 out on May 16th?

Very likely, says the picture sent to our hot tip hotline. Here you can plainly see from the Sprint hotsheet (updated 18th April). In the listing you can also see what may be the price listing for the launch. Until recently Verizon was thought to be the first carrier to launch the new handheld device, but in light of this new information it is very possible that Sprint beat them to the punch. Of course, taking into account all the rumors surrounding this model one can�t really tell for sure
    Confused by your post. Verizon is rumored to be getting this phone on the 1st. And this info you are posting is 3 days old
    04-20-10 04:03 PM
    Yeah, that is what I thought, but from this news article today is Sprint getting it first now?

Confused by your post. Verizon is rumored to be getting this phone on the 1st. And this info you are posting is 3 days old
    04-20-10 05:50 PM
    04-20-10 05:59 PM
    Yeah, that is what I thought, but from this news article today is Sprint getting it first now?
    Verizon is getting the Bold on the 1st, Sprint is getting it on the 16th
    04-20-10 06:42 PM
    Can I just say that I'm glad there is finally more evidence appearing showing some rumored release dates?

Haha, I've missed reading these posts the last few days (allergies are killing me) but I'm glad to be caught up on all the fun and excitement.
    now if we could only get some solid specs
    04-20-10 09:06 PM
    They have got to be kidding for an upgraded trackpad and a more powerful processor under the hood.:

"With a new two-year contract (and after a $100.00 mail-in rebate) the BlackBerry Bold 9650 will cost $199.99."
    04-20-10 09:06 PM
    They have got to be kidding:

"With a new two-year contract (and after a $100.00 mail-in rebate) the BlackBerry Bold 9650 will cost $199.99."
    as ive told other people before... do you think they would let you pay the same price as people are paying for the 9630 right now? or rebrand the name and trick people into spending an extra $100?
    04-20-10 09:08 PM
    Now after all this wait to find out the 9650 will cost the same price as the HTC Incredible...sorry, but looks like Blackberry is going to lose ALOT more business to the new Incredible. BIG mistake on the pricing.

as ive told other people before... do you think they would let you pay the same price as people are paying for the 9630 right now? or rebrand the name and trick people into spending an extra $100?
    04-20-10 09:11 PM
    Now after all this wait to find out the 9650 will cost the same price as the HTC Incredible...sorry, but looks like Blackberry is going to lose ALOT more business to the new Incredible. BIG mistake on the pricing.
    i think more customers are going to buy the phone they like more then they will worry about price.
    the people who worry about price dont worry about the phone as much.
    04-20-10 09:14 PM
    yep, people will get the device that suits their needs more. I admit the Incredible has some incredible specs but after having a touch screen for the past year and a half, i'm eager to get my hands on a physical keyboard.
    04-20-10 09:40 PM
    yep, people will get the device that suits their needs more. I admit the Incredible has some incredible specs but after having a touch screen for the past year and a half, i'm eager to get my hands on a physical keyboard.
    the touch screen, and the horrible droid keyboard are the only reasons i still have my curve right now...
    Last edited by jasperwill; 04-20-10 at 09:48 PM.
    04-20-10 09:42 PM

at the WES show....please RIM?????
    Last edited by TaylorFox; 04-21-10 at 12:08 AM.
    04-21-10 12:03 AM

at the WES show....please RIM?????
    Nice photoshop
    04-21-10 12:49 AM
    They have got to be kidding for an upgraded trackpad and a more powerful processor under the hood.:

I got a new storm2 last week and I want to go back to a keyboard bb again. I'd definitely pay for the bold/tour2.
    04-21-10 01:02 AM
    Nice photoshop
    Thanks! Although, you make it sound like I was trying to hide the fact that its Photoshopped; although I'm not. Its a dummy Tour that I took a picture of at WalMart and shopped a 9700 trackpad on. Its just a graphic, geeze...chill out

04-21-10 01:43 AM
    Not so sure about that...with the price of the 9650 being the same as the HTC Incredible, I bet it is going to have many people thinking twice what are they getting for their money.

i think more customers are going to buy the phone they like more then they will worry about price.
    the people who worry about price dont worry about the phone as much.
    04-21-10 05:36 AM
    Still trying to figure the price justification if the only real changes are the processor and trackpad.

Can I just say that I'm glad there is finally more evidence appearing showing some rumored release dates?

Haha, I've missed reading these posts the last few days (allergies are killing me) but I'm glad to be caught up on all the fun and excitement.
    04-21-10 12:58 PM
23,186 ... 145146147148149 ...