Yes indeed...get ready

2 weeks, right? End of April?
    04-11-10 07:52 PM
    So guys I'm slightly confused reading the last page and a half of posts. Is the big announcement tomorrow or just any monday in April? The announcement is supposed to be about the Tour 2 correct and nothing else right?
    04-11-10 08:12 PM
    So guys I'm slightly confused reading the last page and a half of posts. Is the big announcement tomorrow or just any monday in April? The announcement is supposed to be about the Tour 2 correct and nothing else right?
    this monday, probably not since it says exclusive to verizon and as far as everybody knows, sprint will get the tour 2/bold 9650 as well

but I hope I'm wrong and it does come out tomorrow!
    04-11-10 08:27 PM
    We don't even now if anything is going to be announced. Verizon employees got an email saying "It's time to share" and the "Journey begins monday" blah blah blah. It never said anything was going to be announced or what. People are automatically assuming something will be announced though. I hope they announce something so all you guys and gals don't flood this place with hundreds of posts crying about no announcement.
    04-11-10 08:33 PM
    I apologize! Poor choice of words and I most definitely give those people crediting, whoever does the "leaking!" Thanks kram!

well the OS isn't being released...its being leaked. Which means someone on the inside or one of their testers get the OS and put it out there for the rest of us. By saying released it implies that RIM is giving it to us but it is actually just an insider sneaking it out to us, which they could lose their job for doing I believe so always be nice to the people leaking us OS's
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-10 08:43 PM
    this monday, probably not since it says exclusive to verizon and as far as everybody knows, sprint will get the tour 2/bold 9650 as well

but I hope I'm wrong and it does come out tomorrow!
    Bah so confused. Why would other carriers be getting the Tour 2 when they already have the Bold which is just a more powerful Tour. I didn't even think AT&T had the Tour.

So if it Tour 2 being announced tomorrow, it will still be coming out sometime in May though right?
    04-11-10 10:06 PM
    Bah so confused. Why would other carriers be getting the Tour 2 when they already have the Bold which is just a more powerful Tour. I didn't even think AT&T had the Tour.

So if it Tour 2 being announced tomorrow, it will still be coming out sometime in May though right?
    AT&T isn't getting this phone and they don't have the Tour. Sprint and Verizon are getting this phone.
    04-11-10 10:42 PM
    Waiting on the Verizon announcement today...anyone heard anything as of yet?
    04-12-10 07:31 AM
    Waiting on the Verizon announcement today...anyone heard anything as of yet?
    Ha ha ha, people are still waking up. Give it some time. :P
    04-12-10 07:35 AM
    I wish it would be a blackberry but I think today's announcement will refer to the windows project pink phones

Microsoft One and Two Project Pink phones appear in Verizon database? -- Engadget
    04-12-10 07:39 AM
    att doesnt have the tour because the tour is a CDMA world phone, not a GSM "most of the world" phone.

04-12-10 08:08 AM
    I wish it would be a blackberry but I think today's announcement will refer to the windows project pink phones

Microsoft One and Two Project Pink phones appear in Verizon database? -- Engadget
    I just read a similar article saying VZW and Microsoft will announce/begin their partnership on April 12 (today).

04-12-10 10:43 AM

some big announcement
    04-12-10 11:25 AM
    is there a time frame that big announcements usually happen by?
    04-12-10 11:57 AM
    is there a time frame that big announcements usually happen by?
    Right Now!

Live from Microsoft’s Project Pink Unveiling
    04-12-10 12:15 PM
    Yeah it was just the two new Microsoft phones. Pretty much what we expected.
    04-12-10 12:36 PM
    Thought I'd pass this along to you guys if you haven't seen it yet; take it how you will:

Verizon Wireless Unofficially Confirms Bold 9650 | The BerryFix
    04-12-10 02:43 PM
    Thought I'd pass this along to you guys if you haven't seen it yet; take it how you will:

I just went to verizonwireless.com/nfl to check myself & sure enough, the Bold 9650 was listed. So excited! Great find!
    04-12-10 02:55 PM
    is the testman site still worth checking?
    04-12-10 03:00 PM

Nice find. We have to hear something official soon...

is the testman site still worth checking?
    Nothing new is up on it
    04-12-10 03:40 PM

and they (vzw) have removed it... no longer lists the bold
    04-12-10 03:40 PM
    Thanks, you aiming for residency or something else?
    leaning that way, i like clinical more than community

would love to work at the VA (less pay but better benefits) and retire in 20 years
    04-12-10 04:12 PM
    What exactly does the NFL thing even mean? That the Bold will eventually come out? I felt like we already knew that. What does it say about the ETA?
    04-12-10 04:17 PM
    Nothing new is up on it
    that's my question....I've never seen anything new on it
    04-12-10 04:37 PM
    that's my question....I've never seen anything new on it
    I've been seeing updates on it before they go to the real site but nothing for blackberry cause nothing has been going in with them

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-10 04:44 PM
23,186 ... 139140141142143 ...