The bulk of this thread is about a phone that will never be released. There is very little usefully information in it and at this point it is just taking up space. The thread should be closed so we can move on.
    04-10-10 06:55 PM
    The bulk of this thread is about a phone that will never be released. There is very little usefully information in it and at this point it is just taking up space. The thread should be closed so we can move on.
    What exactly do you mean?
    04-10-10 08:28 PM
    I can't wait until this thread is finally closed because it'll mean that the phone is released.
    04-10-10 08:45 PM
    haha you can move on man. No one is holding you hostage making you look at this thread.

Better to have one really long thread with useless posts instead of 100 useless threads going with only 30 post.
    04-10-10 08:49 PM
    "will never be released"? I think you're mistaken, we've been given all the specs and pictures, it should be along an 30 days or so.
    04-10-10 08:59 PM
    "will never be released"? I think you're mistaken, we've been given all the specs and pictures, it should be along an 30 days or so.
    we have?

all i've seen are pictures, and that it will have a trackpad, wifi, 3.2mp camera and the same keyboard as before(except shorter bottom row for you nit pickers)

other than that...i am unaware of how much RAM/Flash memory it will have, unaware of the processor inside it, how much internal memory it will have...and a list of other things i can't think of right now because i just got done working 10 hrs and am 3 hours past my bed time
    04-11-10 02:43 AM
    Glad you are enjoying all the feedback and news updates. ENJOY!

3584 now and still counting.....
    04-11-10 07:29 AM
    Welcome to the Upcoming/Rumored BlackBerry Smartphones section of Crackberry.com

Happy Browsing and make it a great day!

04-11-10 07:31 AM
    But no other BB's correct? I'm looking to stay with BB because of the some things I listed above so unless one of those other five devices is the best thing ever, I'll probably stay with BB.
    as far as the BB lineup for Verizon this year, no other Blackberry that I know of will be out, but Verizon MIGHT end up getting the Blackberry Slider IF it does go to Verizon.
    04-11-10 07:58 AM
    04-11-10 11:40 AM
    Verizon Says “The Journey Begins Monday”-Announcement To Be Made?
    Posted on 09. Apr, 2010 by Jason Cipriani in Rumors

Well for all of us who are waiting for Verizon to make an announcement regarding their upcoming devices, the wait will end Monday. Verizon has sent out this email to employees stating that “The Journey Begins Monday.” What exactly this means and what phone or phones will be announced is still up in the air. Let’s all hope the Incredible and Bold 9650 come to light….officially. I only suggest an announcement will be made due to the “It’s time to share” statement above. I hope that means they are going to share with the general public and not just with Verizon employees. Get your popcorn ready Sunday night!

Thanks Big Perm!
    04-11-10 11:41 AM
    GREAT FIND!!!

Verizon Says �The Journey Begins Monday�-Announcement To Be Made?
    Posted on 09. Apr, 2010 by Jason Cipriani in Rumors

Well for all of us who are waiting for Verizon to make an announcement regarding their upcoming devices, the wait will end Monday. Verizon has sent out this email to employees stating that �The Journey Begins Monday.� What exactly this means and what phone or phones will be announced is still up in the air. Let�s all hope the Incredible and Bold 9650 come to light�.officially. I only suggest an announcement will be made due to the �It�s time to share� statement above. I hope that means they are going to share with the general public and not just with Verizon employees. Get your popcorn ready Sunday night!

Thanks Big Perm!
    04-11-10 12:12 PM
    So close, yet so far...
    04-11-10 01:16 PM
    Not anymore, now closer than further...

So close, yet so far...
    04-11-10 02:18 PM
    i will be beyond disappointed if this isn't announced tomorrow.
    04-11-10 02:40 PM
    I wouldn't be, might not be until April 29...it's all good!

i will be beyond disappointed if this isn't announced tomorrow.
    04-11-10 02:42 PM
    From bbleaks on twitter:

"So I hear some 9520 and 9650 goodness will be dropping tomorrow "

I NEED MORE DETAILS BBLEAKS!!!
    Well that was disappointing. It appears it was just an OS leak for the 9650. A lot of good that does us!
    04-11-10 02:49 PM
    I wouldn't be, might not be until April 29...it's all good!
    ok scratch my last comment. i'm just disappointed. i want this phone sadlife.
    04-11-10 03:36 PM
    Well that was disappointing. It appears it was just an OS leak for the 9650. A lot of good that does us!
    this may be a dumb question but.. is it possible to release OS leaks for a phone that hasn't been announced yet??
    04-11-10 03:38 PM
    GREAT FIND!!!

With the announcement saying exclusively on Verizon tell me it is not the 9650.
    Last edited by jkeithbrown; 04-11-10 at 07:16 PM.
    04-11-10 03:46 PM
    this may be a dumb question but.. is it possible to release OS leaks for a phone that hasn't been announced yet??
    well the OS isn't being released...its being leaked. Which means someone on the inside or one of their testers get the OS and put it out there for the rest of us. By saying released it implies that RIM is giving it to us but it is actually just an insider sneaking it out to us, which they could lose their job for doing I believe so always be nice to the people leaking us OS's
    04-11-10 04:12 PM
    well the OS isn't being released...its being leaked. Which means someone on the inside or one of their testers get the OS and put it out there for the rest of us. By saying released it implies that RIM is giving it to us but it is actually just an insider sneaking it out to us, which they could lose their job for doing I believe so always be nice to the people leaking us OS's

so what do you think the timeline is to release with this leak? 1 week? 2 weeks? 2 months?
    04-11-10 04:18 PM
    so what do you think the timeline is to release with this leak? 1 week? 2 weeks? 2 months?
    No way at all to tell from this. This isn't the first OS leak we have seen for this phone. Back in March an OS was leaked that included the User Guide.
    04-11-10 04:48 PM
    No way at all to tell from this. This isn't the first OS leak we have seen for this phone. Back in March an OS was leaked that included the User Guide.

figured, oh well, back to twiddling my thumbs and going slowly insane waiting for this phone
    04-11-10 05:14 PM
    PS: Pharm.D. right here in May 2010
    good luck, supposedly the jobs are still job but not for long

I'm a year behind you and READY to be done!
    04-11-10 07:14 PM
23,186 ... 138139140141142 ...