^what is that supposed to mean?
    04-06-10 03:47 PM
    Blackberry won't like the looks of this:

Video: HTC Legend Sense UI Tour
    Have you tried texting or emailing on a touch screen? I have been waiting a long time also for the new tour 2, so I tried the htc eris for a couple of days sent it back will never go to a touch screen. Also tourboy little disappointed in you this your thread and your jumping ship?
    04-06-10 04:01 PM
    yeah what the heck does that have to do with anything?
    04-06-10 04:03 PM
    yeah what the heck does that have to do with anything?
    x2... sometimes I never understand why Tourboy post usless junk like he does
    04-06-10 04:40 PM
    Meaning the HTC UI looks INCREDIBLE which is what we will likely see on the HTC Incredible. I sure hope Blackberry has something up their sleeve on this Tour 2/Bold 9650 to still keep my interest at this point.

04-06-10 05:23 PM
    Not jumping ship...yet. Just the competition is really picking up and seems like Blackberry is just seating back giving away their market share to the competition.

Have you tried texting or emailing on a touch screen? I have been waiting a long time also for the new tour 2, so I tried the htc eris for a couple of days sent it back will never go to a touch screen. Also tourboy little disappointed in you this your thread and your jumping ship?
    04-06-10 05:25 PM
    Meaning the HTC UI looks INCREDIBLE which is what we will likely see on the HTC Incredible. I sure hope Blackberry has something up their sleeve on this Tour 2/Bold 9650 to still keep my interest at this point.
    I highly doubt it since these phones are in very DIFFERENT categories of phones.
    04-06-10 05:25 PM
    Thanks for the negative comments, but like all of us on here, I will post what I like and not follow others of making personal/unnecessary comments.

x2... sometimes I never understand why Tourboy post usless junk like he does
    04-06-10 05:27 PM
    Should be as it gives direction where HTC is going...very impressive.

I highly doubt it since these phones are in very DIFFERENT categories of phones.
    04-06-10 08:13 PM
    Not that this means a whole lot, but thought I would share. I emailed verizon customer service about when I cancelled service from my palm, to wait on 9650 or nexus one. This is some excerpts from the response I got today. Notice how she referred to it as 9650 tour even tho I called it 9650 bold in my email I sent to verizon.

" I apologize as I do not have information on plans for us to offer the Nexus One or the Blackberry Tour 9650 in the near future."

I make it my personal goal to resolve all of your wireless concerns. I hope I have done that today by advising you that we do not have information on plans to offer the Nexus One or the Blackberry Tour 9650 in the near future."
    04-06-10 08:24 PM
    Not that this means a whole lot, but thought I would share. I emailed verizon customer service about when I cancelled service from my palm, to wait on 9650 or nexus one. This is some excerpts from the response I got today. Notice how she referred to it as 9650 tour even tho I called it 9650 bold in my email I sent to verizon.

" I apologize as I do not have information on plans for us to offer the Nexus One or the Blackberry Tour 9650 in the near future."
    Good news - I think. 97xx Bold for Verizon!!??
    04-06-10 08:32 PM

I make it my personal goal to resolve all of your wireless concerns. I hope I have done that today by advising you that we do not have information on plans to offer the Nexus One or the Blackberry Tour 9650 in the near future."
    Ya, I'm sure she resolved all of your concerns for you.
    04-06-10 09:52 PM
    I get what you're saying. As time goes by and I'm doubting the new bold I too feel like just getting the tour. But don't do what I did paying full retail like an *****. Go on ebay or something.
    I just burned my upgrade. Probably will regret it but can always ebay or craigslist the new one if need be. Already addicted to this darn phone.
    04-06-10 11:14 PM
    Probably the 9730 or even a 9750?

04-07-10 05:46 AM
    I think you guys are dreaming.
    04-07-10 08:57 AM
    So much speculation, so little fact. My personal guess is that it won't be available at least until summer of 2010. I may be wrong, but I don't care. Anyone agree with this estimate? I'd like to see it come earlier for myself and everyone who wants to buy one, but I feel like I'm just being realistic.
    Ok, so my statement here may have been exaggerated, but the 9650 is still not out. Are we still in Q1 2010? Everyone has been saying for months that it would be released in the first quarter, but here we are in April. I still think my original post is right. Summer of this year.
    04-07-10 10:18 AM
    Ok, so my statement here may have been exaggerated, but the 9650 is still not out. Are we still in Q1 2010? Everyone has been saying for months that it would be released in the first quarter, but here we are in April. I still think my original post is right. Summer of this year.
    Nah man everyone has been saying late april or may.
    04-07-10 10:43 AM
    I swear if they release a bold 97xx for Verizon.. I would be so happy.. swear to god I would pay as much as $400 for it! (And i mean $400 in addition to using 2 year contract) [; PLEASE RIM PLEASEEEEEEEE MAKE THE RIGHT MOVE [::::::
    04-07-10 10:48 AM
    I swear if they release a bold 97xx for Verizon.. I would be so happy.. swear to god I would pay as much as $400 for it! (And i mean $400 in addition to using 2 year contract) [; PLEASE RIM PLEASEEEEEEEE MAKE THE RIGHT MOVE [::::::
    Guys its going to be a 9650, not 9730/9750
    04-07-10 10:51 AM
    Just posted on boy genius.

One of our connects just dropped this in our inbox, and coincidentally, it looks like it went out internally to a lot of Verizon Wireless employees. What are we betting on? HTC Incredible? BlackBerry Bold 9650? Apple iPad 3GS?

Verizon Wireless teases employees (and us) � Boy Genius Report
    04-07-10 11:36 AM
    VERY GOOD find!

Just posted on boy genius.

One of our connects just dropped this in our inbox, and coincidentally, it looks like it went out internally to a lot of Verizon Wireless employees. What are we betting on? HTC Incredible? BlackBerry Bold 9650? Apple iPad 3GS?

Verizon Wireless teases employees (and us) � Boy Genius Report
    04-07-10 11:41 AM
    I really hope the 9650 is one of the new devices. *crossing fingers*

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-10 12:04 PM
    04-07-10 12:59 PM
    VERY INTERESTING! Now the question is could Verizon be rolling out 6 new devices?????

04-07-10 03:20 PM
    According to BerryScoop:

"Well we all know that Verizon has some devices on the way, and the guessing game of when has been going on for awhile now. To add fuel to the fire Verizon has sent out an email to Verizon employees with the above picture stating that they will have new devices launching really soon. The question remains of how soon and what devices? BlackBerry Bold 9650, HTC Incredible, and Nexus One all have had a countdown going for awhile now. Let’s hope that the “really soon” part holds true.

Side note: I may be looking into things way too much, but what significance does the “Top Secret Code Name: 6″ have? I listed 3 devices that we know are on the way, could there be 3 more I am forgetting/don’t know about? Just a thought."
    04-07-10 03:22 PM
23,186 ... 134135136137138 ...