I said stuff it Sunday and got a Tour. After I got my wife one Saturday. I have 3 morE upgrades in the next year, anyway, and I want to play. Curve was nice, especially after .186, but a lil' while working on my wife's Tour, Curve became the home phone, and I'm enjoying the feel of my Tour.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-10 09:00 AM
    I said stuff it Sunday and got a Tour. After I got my wife one Saturday. I have 3 morE upgrades in the next year, anyway, and I want to play. Curve was nice, especially after .186, but a lil' while working on my wife's Tour, Curve became the home phone, and I'm enjoying the feel of my Tour.

yeah i am about to give in also
    03-25-10 09:07 AM
    UPDATE! Blackberry Bold 9650 will be released February 3rd!!!

03-25-10 11:03 AM
    UPDATE! Blackberry Bold 9650 will be released February 3rd!!!

You mean April 31st, don't you?
    03-25-10 11:14 AM
    even if it happens to be announced on the 31st of april, could still have weeks or months before it is released.
    03-25-10 11:59 AM
    I should have traded my curve for the tour 3 months ago...
    03-25-10 12:10 PM
    You mean April 31st, don't you?
    can it be march 32nd to?
    03-25-10 01:03 PM
    I wonder why he took it down. Hopefully that doesn't mean that it was bad info.
    I'm trying to be optimistic and assuming its cuz he didn't want to lose his job, but that's very possible.
    03-25-10 01:05 PM
    I'm trying to be optimistic and assuming its cuz he didn't want to lose his job, but that's very possible.
    very likly. I'm sure there are a handful of members here who know more then we do, but can't say anything yet without risking there jobs.
    03-25-10 01:19 PM
    even if it happens to be announced on the 31st of april, could still have weeks or months before it is released.
    I can assure you this phone will not be announced on April 31. I promise you this.

03-25-10 01:40 PM
    I can assure you this phone will not be announced on April 31. I promise you this.

haha sorry i was going by what the other person posted. All i meant was that even if it is announce at WES doesnt mean its going to be in stores soon after.
    03-25-10 01:45 PM
    Anddd you know this how?

03-25-10 01:47 PM
    Anddd you know this how?

April doesn't have 31 days. He was being sarcastic
    03-25-10 01:57 PM
    April doesn't have 31 days. He was being sarcastic
    I was actually just going by what my Verizon Rep told me

But yeah, they can't announce a phone on a day that doesn't exist.
    03-25-10 02:02 PM
    I was actually just going by what my Verizon Rep told me

But yeah, they can't announce a phone on a day that doesn't exist.
    See, the Verizon reps don't even know how many days there are in a month!

WES 2010: The Wireless Enterprise Symposium for BlackBerry Users is being held in Orlando from April 27-29 is BlackBerry's premier event (there is some Administrator Training and stuff on the 25th & 26th) and it ends before April 31st for sure. Now, I am not saying that anything will be announced at that event at all, but if RIM/BB was planning on a big announcement, that would seem like the time and place to do it rather than CTIA. However, keep in mind that announcing and launching are two completely different things, but hopefully they will have a firm date to announce by then.
    03-25-10 02:29 PM
    If anyone wants to see what is going on at the CTIA, here is a link: Engadget

Nothing from Blackberry, nonetheless
    03-25-10 03:00 PM
    Good Info! Now come on Blackberry....

03-25-10 03:22 PM

CTIA is pretty much over.
    03-25-10 03:22 PM
    When it comes to Blackberry though, you can never predict when they might release/announce.

CTIA is pretty much over.
    03-25-10 08:19 PM
    I was at a Verizon store today getting my Storm1 checked (the screen is acting buggy) and I asked the tech about the Tour 2 - he said look for it at the end of summer.

I don't know if this runs contrary to what everyone else is saying, but that's from some guy at the Verizon store.
    03-25-10 08:38 PM

Haha! Do you have a photo to prove it, though?
    03-25-10 08:43 PM
    I was at a Verizon store today getting my Storm1 checked (the screen is acting buggy) and I asked the tech about the Tour 2 - he said look for it at the end of summer.

I don't know if this runs contrary to what everyone else is saying, but that's from some guy at the Verizon store.
    And you believed him? Didn't you get the memo - the phone is VAPORWARE!!!!!!!!! They're teasing us and punishing the BB forum readers for knowing 10,000 times more than VZW employees! Actually, I have given up on this mythical 9650/Bold/Tour 2/Essex so this is just humor for me now.
    03-25-10 10:01 PM
    And you believed him? Didn't you get the memo - the phone is VAPORWARE!!!!!!!!! They're teasing us and punishing the BB forum readers for knowing 10,000 times more than VZW employees! Actually, I have given up on this mythical 9650/Bold/Tour 2/Essex so this is just humor for me now.
    Same here, I pulled a Tour 9630 from Ebay. Man you really have to watch those sellers and check the ESN. Three of them had accounts attached yet.
    03-25-10 10:04 PM
    sprint evo FTW....BB seriously needs to get their game together. the tour vs the evo? heck even the curve on VZW is better than the tour. minimal hardware updates and a reworked UI (not to mention atrocious battery life) are the only difference's between the tour and the 8830. heck...the 8830 even has a better keyboard!! so when will BB make a device that you WANT to own instead of just being another variation on a theme?
    03-26-10 05:50 AM
    sprint evo FTW....BB seriously needs to get their game together. the tour vs the evo? heck even the curve on VZW is better than the tour. minimal hardware updates and a reworked UI (not to mention atrocious battery life) are the only difference's between the tour and the 8830. heck...the 8830 even has a better keyboard!! so when will BB make a device that you WANT to own instead of just being another variation on a theme?
    Hold on, I'll look up when Heell is suppose to freeze over cause both of these will probably happen around the same time.
    03-26-10 10:41 AM
23,186 ... 126127128129130 ...