Yes, with a touchscreen, and very similar to the Nexus One. It's expected to be available in a different color(s), and to have a trackpad instead of trackball (sound familiar?), an 8 megapixel camera, and possibly a down-clocked processor to preserve battery life.

Word over the past two or three days is that the Incredible is expected to be available for Verizon in "about two weeks."
    Well, where have we heard that before?
    03-24-10 06:35 AM
    Well, where have we heard that before?
    Yes, I though seriously about putting a big "LOL!" after that, but considering it's not a RIM product....
    03-24-10 07:39 AM
    Because there are those of us who are actually looking forward to the T2 which is why we follow this forum and post here. If there is talk of 6.0, it means there will be more push to get 5.0 out the door.

Again, you don't always need to be so negative/confrontational.
    Looks like someone needs to stop getting butthurt for being wrong. He is right though, if you would travel outside of this thread just a little bit you would have known that.

He isn't being negative/confrontational he is being honest/straightforward.
    03-24-10 07:56 AM
    Looks like someone needs to stop getting butthurt for being wrong. He is right though, if you would travel outside of this thread just a little bit you would have known that.

He isn't being negative/confrontational he is being honest/straightforward.
    Looks like Tourboy hasn't traveled out of this forum since 11/6/2009 according to his last post out of this forum! I can see why he post a lot of useless old information in this forum since he doesnt go else where to read up on whats current.

314 post from Tourboy in this thread a lone and this thread is nothing but garbage with no information that says anything about the release date of the Bold which other threads in this forum picked up on.

this thread should have been locked down a long time ago since its all garbage information since there are much better threads in here talking only about release dates.
    03-24-10 09:15 AM
    looks like tourboy hasn't traveled out of this forum since 11/6/2009 according to his last post out of this forum! I can see why he post a lot of useless old information in this forum since he doesnt go else where to read up on whats current.

314 post from tourboy in this thread a lone and this thread is nothing but garbage with no information that says anything about the release date of the bold which other threads in this forum picked up on.

This thread should have been locked down a long time ago since its all garbage information since there are much better threads in here talking only about release dates.
    +100000000
    03-24-10 10:12 AM
    Looks like Tourboy hasn't traveled out of this forum since 11/6/2009 according to his last post out of this forum! I can see why he post a lot of useless old information in this forum since he doesnt go else where to read up on whats current.

314 post from Tourboy in this thread a lone and this thread is nothing but garbage with no information that says anything about the release date of the Bold which other threads in this forum picked up on.

this thread should have been locked down a long time ago since its all garbage information since there are much better threads in here talking only about release dates.
    There isn't a single useful thread in this entire forum right now.
    03-24-10 10:29 AM
    +100000000 more
    03-24-10 10:49 AM
    Thanks, I am flattered you so interested in my following

BTW, welcome to the Upcoming/Rumored BlackBerry Smartphones section of CB.

03-24-10 12:59 PM
    Ouch! Thanks, but no thanks to touchscreen device.

Thought the Incredible wasn't due out to May anyways?

Yes, with a touchscreen, and very similar to the Nexus One. It's expected to be available in a different color(s), and to have a trackpad instead of trackball (sound familiar?), an 8 megapixel camera, and possibly a down-clocked processor to preserve battery life.

Word over the past two or three days is that the Incredible is expected to be available for Verizon in "about two weeks."
    03-24-10 01:00 PM
    seems like every day that goes by, this thing gets even further away from being launched. I could really see this thing never even coming out, and the slider being the new flagship possibly as CDMA and GSM. which would suck, but at this point id take anything new.
    03-24-10 04:50 PM
    April 27-29 it will be announced at WES. Big news flash huh? You're all very welcome lol
    03-24-10 04:57 PM
    SinternetJr posted this on a thread and deleted it within seconds. I just happened to see it before he did.
    03-24-10 05:41 PM
    +infinity AND one!
    03-24-10 05:56 PM
    SinternetJr posted this on a thread and deleted it within seconds. I just happened to see it before he did.
    Nice catch. What exactly did it say do you remember? He's one of the few I actually listen to on this site.
    03-24-10 06:43 PM
    Nice catch. What exactly did it say do you remember? He's one of the few I actually listen to on this site.
    I dont remember it word for word but he said stop worrying about CITA, the 9650 will be announced at WES with a release date shortly after. I wish I would have taken a screenshot but I didn't know he would delete it.

Hmm, good thinking, my apologies if you thought I was attacking you as that was not my intention.
    Nope not at all. I was expecting to though, ha!
    03-24-10 08:56 PM
    I wish Jim Balsillie would focus less on buying hockey teams and release this phone already.
    03-24-10 10:31 PM
    I wish Jim Balsillie would focus less on buying hockey teams and release this phone already.
    LMAO. I gave up on this POS 2 weeks ago. Quit drinking already, have lost 10 pounds, my blood pressure has dropped 20 points and my wife is speaking to me again!
    03-24-10 10:53 PM
    hahaha
    +1
    10 char
    03-24-10 11:51 PM
    I wonder why he took it down. Hopefully that doesn't mean that it was bad info.
    03-25-10 04:24 AM
    I'm thinking Essex won't come out until June~July.
    03-25-10 06:52 AM
    Is RIM even present at CTIA and if so, what new and revolutionary things are they showing off?
    03-25-10 06:58 AM
    Is RIM even present at CTIA and if so, what new and revolutionary things are they showing off?
    http://crackberry.com/ctia-2010-rims-blackberry-booth
    03-25-10 07:05 AM
    I asked the same question in a new thread (GD) with no responses. Cant really find anything to surprising at CTIA from BB.
    03-25-10 08:11 AM
    the podcast from yesterday on the main page, they said that this was the quietest RIM event they had seen.
    03-25-10 08:46 AM
    the podcast from yesterday on the main page, they said that this was the quietest RIM event they had seen.
    yeah becuase RIM is waiting till the show next month to announce any of there phones.
    03-25-10 08:49 AM
23,186 ... 125126127128129 ...