they really dont....i said screw it and got a new curve... I'll swap with wifey and use her upgrade when it comes out.....so sick of waiting and need a new toy... good ol lg voyager just couldnt go any longer... had to take it off life support
    03-17-10 09:31 AM
    Ok just wondering because this is really the first phone I've been following the release so much for. I've never had a smartphone and all so really never had phones from Verizon I was looking forward to their release like crazy or anything.
    yeah if any good info comes up about the phone, you will see it on crackberry that day some time. So you can just check here and be up to date with anything new.
    03-17-10 10:12 AM
    Sprint will also have the phone in may early june. This was after a conversation with a rep. However, she acknowledged the phone that was to be called the tour is now the bold and had information in her sprint database. as well as RIMS data base with sprint that the phone is here, will be renamed the bold from the former tour 2 and will be around the same time as verizon. She is going to send me pictures of the information she shared with me later today. They are hearing MAY/Early june at the latest.

I'll post the picture when I get it for all you sprinters out there.
    03-17-10 01:15 PM
    Just like to announce that this is the 3061st post with no actual information in this thread...lol
    can't wait for number 4000... lol
    03-17-10 02:45 PM
    LOL Welcome to the Upcoming/Rumored BlackBerry Smartphones section of Crackberry.com

ENJOY!!!!

Just like to announce that this is the 3061st post with no actual information in this thread...lol
    03-17-10 08:14 PM
    Ok so I’m kind of giving up... and I was wondering if you think this is a good idea?
    I was thinking of buying a bb tour on eBay for around 200 dollars and if the bb bold comes out in May I could upgrade since I’ve been eligible for an upgrade since November. Then (a) keep the tour as a backup phone or (B) sell the tour and use the money for the bb bold upgrade? What do you guys think?

I’ve never had a Smartphone and my envy is on the verge of having a "chip attack" lol
    03-17-10 11:51 PM
    I was thinking of buying a bb tour on eBay for around 200 dollars and if the bb bold comes out in May I could upgrade since I�ve been eligible for an upgrade since November. Then (a) keep the tour as a backup phone or (B) sell the tour and use the money for the bb bold upgrade? What do you guys think?
    I think that's a very good idea because it's exactly what I did. Problem is that the Ebay 9630 is so good I've lost all interest in the new phone...

I unlocked it, got a cheap prepaid T-Mobile SIM card and can now switch carriers when needed (I currently have NO VZW signal but I can still make calls using the T-Mo prepaid!)
    03-18-10 12:05 AM
    Yes indeed, just a matter of time now so stay tuned...

yeah if any good info comes up about the phone, you will see it on crackberry that day some time. So you can just check here and be up to date with anything new.
    03-18-10 06:32 AM
    and it will look like the 9700, my source? My dreams.....
    03-18-10 07:08 AM
    LOL; well not too sure it will look like the 9700, but hopefully we will soon see it.

and it will look like the 9700, my source? My dreams.....
    03-18-10 08:19 AM
    I think it is still going to look like the original Tour2...and I kinda hope it does...I like bigger phones.
    03-18-10 08:46 AM
    Here's pictures of the new Essex in it's final form:

FileynaTAC8000X.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    03-18-10 09:48 AM

That's a good one.
    03-18-10 09:54 AM

Are you sure this is the final form? I'm fairly certain that the body color will be solid black.
    03-18-10 10:08 AM

thats nice. i heard they added a feature where you press a certain amount of buttons and you could talk to someone without them being in front of you!
    03-18-10 11:39 AM

Did Zack Morris write the user guide for this?
    03-18-10 12:42 PM
    Definitely closer to the Tour than the Bold 9700.

I think it is still going to look like the original Tour2...and I kinda hope it does...I like bigger phones.
    03-18-10 12:56 PM
    How bout a 9000?
    03-18-10 03:05 PM

Now that right there is a sexy phone. Bring it on!
    03-18-10 06:28 PM
    Once response to that phone....

Now that right there is a sexy phone. Bring it on!
    03-18-10 06:49 PM
    The HTC Incredible is looking pretty good. Looks like its going to be out well before the Bold too. I'm probably going to get the Bold still, but anyone else thinking about the Incredible instead? I might get both haha
    03-18-10 08:13 PM
    They're talking about a BIG BB announcement on twitter late tonight!!
    Who's staying up for it?? Anyone think it has to do with 9650??...I'm Hoping, are you??
    03-18-10 09:05 PM
    They're talking about a BIG BB announcement on twitter late tonight!!
    Who's staying up for it?? Anyone think it has to do with 9650??...I'm Hoping, are you??
    Should have it posted up by 2am EST
    30 minutes ago via UberTwitter Its for everyone...its big but its ok if you fall asleep first lol it won't go anywhere
    about 4 hours ago via UberTwitter

i got this from bbleaks on twitter
    here is the link
     BB Leaks (bbleaks) on Twitter
    sal has something quoted about this on his twitter as well. what do you think it will be???????

im deff. staying up and it BETTER be worth it
    03-18-10 09:11 PM
    can I get a little love for this find??!!
    03-18-10 09:20 PM
    I hope I am wrong but I think this is the big BB Messenger release that has been talked about the last couple days. Supposedly it'll effect everyone that has the updated BBM chat.

What Is RIM Planning For BlackBerry Messenger? | CrackBerry.com
    Last edited by RedSoxFan; 03-18-10 at 09:28 PM.
    03-18-10 09:21 PM
23,186 ... 119120121122123 ...