About the quote that said it would be out in two weeks. I doubt that. However I don't do marketing and advertisement for a career, but don't you have to promote what you are trying to sell before it hits the market? Wouldn't there be ads out already like they did with the droid if it was coming out in two weeks?
    03-15-10 04:53 PM
    i also have been waiting since October. my lg voyager is falling apart. and i really wish this phone would come out already.
    03-15-10 05:05 PM
    There's really nothing to leak. Maybe pics of the hardware as it is now (Bold engraved on the back, yucky battery door) and a few screen shots of the OS in action with wifi...but yeah. *shrug*

I agree though, 2 weeks is a bit too soon with what all has been shared about this "completely new" phone so far.
    i would think you would see more reviews about it.
    03-15-10 05:36 PM
    Remember, this really isn't an ALL new device. And like the Storm 2, there was no massive advertising. There has been enough expectations and word of mouth advertising that the new device will pretty much sell all by itself.

don't you have to promote what you are trying to sell before it hits the market? Wouldn't there be ads out already like they did with the droid if it was coming out in two weeks?
    03-15-10 05:46 PM
    Well, that's your opinion bro. This guy obviously likes his 8530 and only paid $29.99 for it.
    Yep. My dad (who's 76) got the same phone and loves it. Great deal at 30 bucks. I punched on it and didn't notice the "cheap". But I also like the 9700 far better than the 9630 and got a lot of **** for it on this forum saying the keys etc are the same - when they are not. Lots of tension around here. Release it!! I want to replace my T1.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-10 06:01 PM
    Remember, this really isn't an ALL new device. And like the Storm 2, there was no massive advertising. There has been enough expectations and word of mouth advertising that the new device will pretty much sell all by itself.
    ahhh okay i can see that. when i was researching phones for college and i started researching blackberrys i didn't know a thing about this phone. i guess word of mouth for the lovers? not sure. i'm holding out to get this phone. simply because more times than not i need to be on my email or blackboard and i cant because i'm somewhere where my laptop isn't conducive to be pulled out. i know this must sound like a stupid question, but i'm a newb, so can this phone run or store word documents? i know the blackberry presenter can do powerpoint.
    03-15-10 06:54 PM
    ahhh okay i can see that. when i was researching phones for college and i started researching blackberrys i didn't know a thing about this phone. i guess word of mouth for the lovers? not sure. i'm holding out to get this phone. simply because more times than not i need to be on my email or blackboard and i cant because i'm somewhere where my laptop isn't conducive to be pulled out. i know this must sound like a stupid question, but i'm a newb, so can this phone run or store word documents? i know the blackberry presenter can do powerpoint.
    Let me google that for you
    03-15-10 08:19 PM
    03-15-10 08:25 PM
    This is Taking so long I heard the Tour 3 will be out before Tour 2...
    Is there really something wrong with this phone, by the time it's released it'll be obsolete..
    03-15-10 08:34 PM
    This is Taking so long I heard the Tour 3 will be out before Tour 2...
    Is there really something wrong with this phone, by the time it's released it'll be obsolete..
    assuming it uses the original Tour processor and is indeed just wifi+trackpad than it is obsolete.
    03-16-10 03:28 AM
    assuming it uses the original Tour processor and is indeed just wifi+trackpad than it is obsolete.
    if it has the bold processor it will be nice.
    03-16-10 09:29 AM
    If the phone were just released already it'd be even better...
    that is very true.
    03-16-10 10:01 AM
    I'm so tired of waiting. My 8330 is a POS and it has been over due for an upgrade!!
    But atleast I'm not still rockin the 8350i
    03-16-10 10:02 AM
    Great find!

Now I wonder if we are looking at May 5, 12, 19, or 26th?

03-16-10 09:01 PM
    I'm so tired of waiting. My 8330 is a POS and it has been over due for an upgrade!!
    But atleast I'm not still rockin the 8350i
    dont hate on the 8350i lol
    03-16-10 09:02 PM
    Great find!

>>Now I wonder if we are looking at May 5, 12, 19, or 26th?
    <<

I vote for the 12th. Middle of the month but in time for graduation gifts.
    03-16-10 10:50 PM
    I say Cinco de Mayo.... lol... They make most Berries in Mexico, so it would seem like a good day to do it.
    03-17-10 02:27 AM
    Just wondering, if it's in May, why are the VZW reps saying 2-3 weeks from now? When I went and asked at the mall they said expect some things in early to mid April. Wouldn't say what, but they said I'd be good for a good new phone upgrade on the 22nd when my NE2 comes.
    03-17-10 06:51 AM
    Just wondering, if it's in May, why are the VZW reps saying 2-3 weeks from now? When I went and asked at the mall they said expect some things in early to mid April. Wouldn't say what, but they said I'd be good for a good new phone upgrade on the 22nd when my NE2 comes.
    You honestly are going to trust what a Rep has to say about a release date? BAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA!
    03-17-10 07:06 AM
    Just like to announce that this is the 3061st post with no actual information in this thread...lol
    03-17-10 07:27 AM
    3062 ................
    03-17-10 08:12 AM
    A verizon Rep can never be trusted, they do not know anything about a release date 90 percent of the time
    03-17-10 08:29 AM
    I remember when the curve first came to Verizon. The store inventory manager says that Verizon already had three different blackberry models and they would never add a 4th model. As the store inventory manager... she would know if there was another model being released.

15 minutes later, I was calling her to tell her that Verizon had just officially announced the Curve. I was amazed how little the reps knew.

I quickly learned that forums like this one is the place to stay up to date with upcoming releases.
    03-17-10 08:50 AM
    Ok just wondering because this is really the first phone I've been following the release so much for. I've never had a smartphone and all so really never had phones from Verizon I was looking forward to their release like crazy or anything.
    Last edited by SpasticPat; 03-17-10 at 09:04 AM.
    03-17-10 09:00 AM
    VZW reps told my sister new phone was coming out in April (might've even said new phones, plural). She has 8330, wants new bberry. I called, and asked same thing. Rep told me they just came out with 8350 and Storm2, so he doubted that they would be getting a new bberry so soon. Suffice to say, no one knows anything.
    03-17-10 09:10 AM
23,186 ... 118119120121122 ...