It would be cool to see it at the end of the month. But i am not going to get my hope to high
    I'm with you Im not getting my hopes up but it will sure be nice and yea DIRT Im kinda with U..Just had to share
    03-12-10 11:20 PM
    I am new to forum, but following for over 6 months awaiting Tour2 (Bold) release to upgrade from my ATT Samsung BlackJack since moving to an area dominated by Verizon. I need Tour2 on Verizon...and this AM was in store looking to just get the Curve...but held off due to crowds and then saw this (as I know many have suggested that the software update needs to drop first before release of Tour2)...what do you all think...is it around the corner?

Here is a good news for all BlackBerry Tour 9630 owners, because the unofficial OS 5.0.0.548 update is now available. The new update comes with a Push-To-Talk feature that costs $5 per month over Verizon’s data network. Please remember that this is NOT an official release. Download and installation of this OS is done at your own risk. You can download the OS 5.0.0.548 update here. According to rumors, the official version will be released within the next month, so stay tuned. [intomobile]

BlackBerry Tour 9630 Receives OS 5.0.0.548
    03-13-10 01:07 PM
    I am new to forum, but following for over 6 months awaiting Tour2 (Bold) release to upgrade from my ATT Samsung BlackJack since moving to an area dominated by Verizon. I need Tour2 on Verizon...and this AM was in store looking to just get the Curve...but held off due to crowds and then saw this (as I know many have suggested that the software update needs to drop first before release of Tour2)...what do you all think...is it around the corner?

Here is a good news for all BlackBerry Tour 9630 owners, because the unofficial OS 5.0.0.548 update is now available. The new update comes with a Push-To-Talk feature that costs $5 per month over Verizon�s data network. Please remember that this is NOT an official release. Download and installation of this OS is done at your own risk. You can download the OS 5.0.0.548 update here. According to rumors, the official version will be released within the next month, so stay tuned. [intomobile]

BlackBerry Tour 9630 Receives OS 5.0.0.548
    03-13-10 01:08 PM
    Looks like it is getting very close:

BlackBerry 9650 Bold User Manual Leaked
    03-13-10 07:37 PM
    Looks like it is getting very close:

BlackBerry 9650 Bold User Manual Leaked
    your a little late.. thats been posted all over this forum already. and the link has been dead for over a day now, RIM must have pulled it
    03-13-10 07:38 PM
    I hope they have two different phones, one with ptt and one without, kind of like how they have a camera and non camera tour. Thats the reason why I didn't go with nextel. I hate those stupid push to talk phones. Whats the point if you don't work in construction? And for $5 extra a month? its just another way for verizon to make money.
    03-13-10 10:51 PM
    PTT is just an option. No one HAS to buy it. It's merely there as an option for the people that actually do want it. I don't understand why people are reacting so strongly against it. If you don't want it, don't buy it. No harm, no foul.
    03-13-10 11:08 PM
    There will not be two phones. The PTT feature uses one of the convenience buttons on the side of the phone. If you don't want PTT, the phone looks and works as it normally would.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-10 11:34 PM
    I want this phone!
    03-13-10 11:51 PM
    I want this phone!
    welcome to the club
    03-14-10 09:45 AM
    Didn't see it anywhere in this thread so thought it was important to post it

Here is the manual you can download directly. ENJOY!

your a little late.. thats been posted all over this forum already. and the link has been dead for over a day now, RIM must have pulled it
    03-14-10 10:05 AM
    Didn't see it anywhere in this thread so thought it was important to post it

Here is the manual you can download directly. ENJOY!
    thanks man
    03-14-10 10:25 AM
    My friend's Girlfriend works for VZN..And she said the DM came in today with the Bold 9650 and he said it's coming out at the end of the month and it will have PTT....Soon as I came home I heard there is a leaked manual out...So yea DUDE...I BELIEVE
    End of the month you say??? hmmmm sounds great... But i just dont want to get my hopes up, only to be disappointed again...
    03-14-10 11:34 AM
    Either way, we are finally getting to the actual release of this device

End of the month you say??? hmmmm sounds great... But i just dont want to get my hopes up, only to be disappointed again...
    03-14-10 11:50 AM
    Very True, Very True... Question... Have you given any thought to the New BB Slider as opposed to the Bold???
    03-14-10 11:52 AM
    Isn't the Slider going to Sprint? If so, a Verizon only guy here. Anyways, personally don't care for the Slider as much as I do with the new Tour 2.

Very True, Very True... Question... Have you given any thought to the New BB Slider as opposed to the Bold???
    03-14-10 12:06 PM
    End of March? That'd be perfect considering my thirty days on my Tour 9630 is up at the end of the month, but I'd prefer to send it back around the 29th just to make sure that it gets there. I upgraded on the 2nd so I think my calculations are relatively correct.

I've seen numerous sources stating May, though?
    03-14-10 02:08 PM
    End of March? That'd be perfect considering my thirty days on my Tour 9630 is up at the end of the month, but I'd prefer to send it back around the 29th just to make sure that it gets there. I upgraded on the 2nd so I think my calculations are relatively correct.

I've seen numerous sources stating May, though?
    sources have said not as late as july..But after the big conference at the end of the month we should have a good guess on when it should be released.
    03-14-10 02:19 PM
    sources have said not as late as july..But after the big conference at the end of the month we should have a good guess on when it should be released.
    When is the conference? I don't want to be stuck with the Tour when I could have the new one. I don't mind the ball (I actually like it) but I'd rather have the trackpad simply because I'm hesitant to even touch the ball because I don't want it to get dirty or anything. I don't know if I should just send it back anyways and go back to using my Voyager for awhile or what. VZW still hasn't credited us back for my LG enV Touch when we sent it back, and I can't afford to purchase it retail.
    03-14-10 02:25 PM
    When is the conference? I don't want to be stuck with the Tour when I could have the new one. I don't mind the ball (I actually like it) but I'd rather have the trackpad simply because I'm hesitant to even touch the ball because I don't want it to get dirty or anything. I don't know if I should just send it back anyways and go back to using my Voyager for awhile or what. VZW still hasn't credited us back for my LG enV Touch when we sent it back, and I can't afford to purchase it retail.
    The CITA confernece is in a couple weeks. March 23-25 in Vegas.
    03-14-10 02:40 PM
    The CITA confernece is in a couple weeks. March 23-25 in Vegas.
    Wow, they're holding it here? You learn something new every day! I'm sure the news will be covering it like crazy then. Thanks!
    03-14-10 02:45 PM
    phone arena is gonna have live web coverage of it Cell phone reviews, news and specs - Phone Arena
    03-14-10 03:15 PM
    Another noob here. Been following this thread since mid-December. Yes, I've been a little disappointed (my Voyager is months overdue for an upgrade) but at least some news is surfacing. I would love to see an end of month release but majority says May. Can't wait!
    03-14-10 03:18 PM
    Another noob here. Been following this thread since mid-December. Yes, I've been a little disappointed (my Voyager is months overdue for an upgrade) but at least some news is surfacing. I would love to see an end of month release but majority says May. Can't wait!
    That's the main reason I upgraded to a Tour 9630. My Voyager is pretty much falling apart. The top screen just sort of flails around now because the hinge snapped randomly. The camera doesn't work when it doesn't feel like it anymore, etc. If it wouldn't have broken I probably wouldn't have upgraded until I absolutely had to since it's a great phone. The 9630 is amazing, but I really love the idea of the trackpad as opposed to the ball. I just don't want to be stuck with it after so long because I didn't return it within 30 days and the trackball decides to stop working.
    03-14-10 03:31 PM
    Wow, they're holding it here? You learn something new every day! I'm sure the news will be covering it like crazy then. Thanks!
    Yeah if it is anytime soon, it will be talked about for sure.
    03-14-10 03:52 PM
23,186 ... 116117118119120 ...