02-24-10 11:11 AM
    mikeplus1,
    Thanks for the info, but please stop. You don't need to post the link, which had already been posted, into every thread. Three or four times is more than enough.
    ST
    Last edited by StarTraveler; 02-24-10 at 11:16 AM.
    02-24-10 11:14 AM
    mikeplus1,
    Thanks for the info, but please stop. You don't need to post the link, which had already been posted, into every thread. Three or four times is more than enough.
    ST
    This is the first time I've run across it. I found it most helpful. Thank you!
    02-24-10 11:32 AM
    mikeplus1,
    ST
    Thanks for the advice, but apparently not everyone reads every single post in every single thread in here like you do. Feel free to ignore all of my posts in the future, it will not hurt my feelings at all.
    02-24-10 12:04 PM
    I wish the trackballs on Tours weren't almost guaranteed to fail. Seriously only holding out for this phone because I don't want to be constantly sending the device in to have it fixed.
    i hear ya. i'm also holding off for this device because of the trackball issues with the 9630. i know there are users that have no issues, but just don't want to take the risk
    02-24-10 12:11 PM
    Thanks for the advice, but apparently not everyone reads every single post in every single thread in here like you do. Feel free to ignore all of my posts in the future, it will not hurt my feelings at all.
    Sorry, wasn't meaning to sound grumpy with it. I had just hit it 3 times in a row in successive threads.
    02-24-10 01:45 PM
    Thanks for the information.

02-24-10 02:17 PM
    ---Sal said via twitter:

[salomondrin The new CDMA BOLD will not be the 9650 that we've already seen. Its gonna be a brand new phone we haven't seen! (Via Sinternet Jr) GREAT!]

---believing the phone this thread is about no longer exists and we're in for a much, much longer wait.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-10 02:25 PM
    Think that has already been established hasn't it?

---Sal said via twitter:

[salomondrin The new CDMA BOLD will not be the 9650 that we've already seen. Its gonna be a brand new phone we haven't seen! (Via Sinternet Jr) GREAT!]

---believing the phone this thread is about no longer exists and we're in for a much, much longer wait.

02-24-10 02:28 PM
    ---Sal said via twitter:

Why can't it be that the 9650 AND a new Bold are coming? Especially since we've already seen pics and video of the T2, but nothing of this rumored new "Bold" device. It seems odd that RIM would go right to the cusp of releasing a T2, fixing many of the problems of T1, only to scrap it and work up an entirely new phone while keeping the buggy T1.
    02-24-10 02:30 PM
    Sorry, wasn't meaning to sound grumpy with it. I had just hit it 3 times in a row in successive threads.
    That's okay, there are now over 250 threads under "BlackBerry Tour2 / Bold (essex)" and I only posted in 3 of them, none of which had any similar links or prior information that was included in my post. And since that information was new since yesterday, I didn't think it necessary to search too far. Personally I don't like to search every thread for new information and mostly only read the ones with very recent posts.

And, PS quit following me around. (That's a joke, just kidding! haha)
    02-24-10 02:49 PM
    Seems like it would be rather redundant.

Why can't it be that the 9650 AND a new Bold are coming? Especially since we've already seen pics and video of the T2, but nothing of this rumored new "Bold" device. It seems odd that RIM would go right to the cusp of releasing a T2, fixing many of the problems of T1, only to scrap it and work up an entirely new phone while keeping the buggy T1.
    02-24-10 03:37 PM
    What is the rumored release date at Verizon for the Essex?
    ....361,273 views ago... and still waiting....
    02-24-10 05:36 PM
    And waiting, and waiting

....361,273 views ago... and still waiting....
    02-24-10 06:46 PM
    does AT&T have exclusive rights to the 9700? How close could the verizon/sprint bold be without infringing on that? and if it does not matter, maybe RIM can just double production on Bold 9700 and call it a different number.
    02-24-10 07:19 PM
    And waiting, and waiting
    Crazy stuff man - - - heck, since you posted the device is being called a "Bold" now. Plus this guy called Sal keeps getting trashed for the info he's posting despite the fact he's just trying to help out all the anxious 9650 crew... Hard core group!

02-24-10 07:19 PM
    Think that has already been established hasn't it?
    Wow tourboy, why is it so hard to let people post their opinions. I left another forum because of cranky mean spiritedness and was encouraged to "not leave Crackberry" because the "other forums are different." I guess not so. Talk about waking up each day to more impatience, lecturing, and just pure meanness is/has taken its toll on me. I said I wouldn't post to another thread on the other forum but here I am, posting to this one. I am frustrated that people on these forums just can't relax and let people post opinions, info (even though it's been posted before), etc., without getting the sarcasm and without getting ripped apart for saying something. Why can't people just be nice and respectful to each other?

These aren't safe feel good places for people to "hang out."

I Thought there was maybe some hope for a nice forum. But just like the Tour 2/Bold, that's an illusive dream. Maybe I'm just too sensitive for this.
    Last edited by lorilsark; 02-25-10 at 07:40 AM.
    02-25-10 07:13 AM
    Wow tourboy, why is it so hard to let people post their opinions. I left another forum because of cranky mean spiritedness and was encouraged to "not leave Crackberry" because the "other forums are different." I guess not so. Talk about waking up each day to more impatience, lecturing, and just pure meanness is/has taken its toll on me. I said I wouldn't post to another thread on the other forum but here I am, posting to this one. I am frustrated that people on these forums just can't relax and let people post opinions, info (even though it's been posted before), etc., without getting the sarcasm and without getting ripped apart for saying something. Why can't people just be nice and respectful to each other?

I Thought there was maybe some hope for a nice forum. But just like the Tour 2/Bold, that's an illusive dream. Maybe I'm just too sensitive for this.
    x2... this thread has lived out its day and just pull of crap now. almost 2,700 post of garbage. No ones ever going to look through this entire thread for information when there are better threads already out about the new Bold.

Let this thread die
    02-25-10 07:53 AM
    Huh??? Post and repost for all I care, was simply stating thought that had already been covered.

02-25-10 02:15 PM
    Huh??? Post and repost for all I care, was simply stating thought that had already been covered.
    ya didn't do a thing, tourboy. don't even worry.
    02-25-10 02:17 PM
    Garbage? One mans garbage is another mans glory. The Tour 2 or 9650 has continued to evolve over the past several months. Keep mind too this is the "rumored" section.

I particularly like this thread cause it has alot of history. Many of the new threads are no more informative. Some of the die hards such as myself enjoy seeing how all of this has evolved over time instead of dealing with the ones like "My friend at Best Buy told me this", "this Forum is now called "Bold" nice change!", "POLL! Are you getting a Verizon Tour 2, or Sprint Tour 2?", "POLL: Which phone are you upgrading from to get the Essex?", etc.

almost 2,700 post of garbage. No ones ever going to look through this entire thread for information when there are better threads already out about the new Bold.

Let this thread die
    Last edited by tourboy; 02-25-10 at 02:25 PM.
    02-25-10 02:18 PM
    thought i'd join the waiting game...fun times...
    02-25-10 04:17 PM
    pull up a chair and grab a beer. it's gonna be a long one.
    02-25-10 04:32 PM
    The sob stories about how "mean" people are on this forum are getting old. This is the internet and we are human. We will have differences of opinion. Expect it. Sticks and stones. Now toughen up or hold your peace.
    02-25-10 04:40 PM
    pull up a chair and grab a beer. it's gonna be a long one.
    you are going to need a lot more then one beer
    02-25-10 05:08 PM
23,186 ... 103104105106107 ...