I think it's hilarious when people flame each other arguing and defending their cell service.
    02-19-10 12:31 PM
    Was sent to me via e-mail...thought it was an announcment at first, but read the last few sentences...

At Verizon Wireless we value you as a customer. We want to let youknow of a new product launch that may impact some of your users. Within the next few weeks, Verizon Wireless will launch V CAST Apps,which will allow users to discover, purchase and bill applicationsdirectly to their Verizon Wireless account. Verizon Wireless will be loading an icon that links to the V CAST Apps application download from the home screens of your corporate-liable devices that use BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS). To prevent unauthorized application purchases from appearing, we will add a $0.00 V CAST Apps BLOCK feature. The BLOCK feature will be included on all lines with compatible devices to protect you from any corporate-liable charges resulting from employees� devices. Youcan view and manage this feature through My Business Account orVerizon Enterprise Center. At launch V CAST Apps will be available on the BlackBerry Storm2�. Future devices include the BlackBerry Storm, the BlackBerry Tour�,the BlackBerry Curve� 8330, and the BlackBerry Curve 8530.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-10 12:35 PM
    Was sent to me via e-mail...thought it was an announcment at first, but read the last few sentences...

At Verizon Wireless we value you as a customer. We want to let youknow of a new product launch that may impact some of your users. Within the next few weeks, Verizon Wireless will launch V CAST Apps,which will allow users to discover, purchase and bill applicationsdirectly to their Verizon Wireless account. Verizon Wireless will be loading an icon that links to the V CAST Apps application download from the home screens of your corporate-liable devices that use BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS). To prevent unauthorized application purchases from appearing, we will add a $0.00 V CAST Apps BLOCK feature. The BLOCK feature will be included on all lines with compatible devices to protect you from any corporate-liable charges resulting from employees� devices. Youcan view and manage this feature through My Business Account orVerizon Enterprise Center. At launch V CAST Apps will be available on the BlackBerry Storm2�. Future devices include the BlackBerry Storm, the BlackBerry Tour�,the BlackBerry Curve� 8330, and the BlackBerry Curve 8530.

I guess I'm missing your point.
    02-19-10 12:40 PM
    No mention of device...

02-19-10 12:41 PM
    No mention of device...

They are not going to mention a device that hasn't been officially announced yet to the public.
    02-19-10 12:59 PM
    It does say future, but ok.

02-19-10 01:03 PM
    it says future, because at the time of launch it is only being made available to the Storm 2.
    02-19-10 01:08 PM
    Yes, but hopefully this will change soon :-)

They are not going to mention a device that hasn't been officially announced yet to the public.
    02-19-10 01:26 PM
    all those phones are already out, that info is useless
    02-19-10 01:37 PM
    Guess what we really need to hear is when is 5.0 suppose to be release for the current Tour; anyone?
    02-19-10 01:56 PM
    all those phones are already out, that info is useless
    Your useless

02-19-10 03:28 PM
    Anyone been to their local Verizon store lately? Curious if any of them have stopped carrying the Tour 1 yet.
    02-19-10 03:51 PM
    ....even the Moon has VZW coverage
    I know I'd be losing lunar coverage with T-Mobile but least I'd have UMA.As long as I can get a Wi-Fi
    signal while cruising the Sea of Tranquility I'll be fine.

02-19-10 03:58 PM
    Imagine there might be some overlap as they wouldn't want to be without at least one of them during the transition; think the same happened with the Storm.

On Wednesday, a store in Apex, NC still had the Tour 1 available for purchase.
    02-19-10 06:18 PM
    Yes,there was a brief period when the corp. stores displayed both Storms.But now the only time I see the S1 offered is by indirects.I'm sure eventually the same will happen to the T1. BTW,Verizon must know I'm weak.They just text me an invitation to use my upgrade on their "hot new smartphones".............
    02-19-10 06:30 PM
    @ least they notified you. I requested an email from Sprint about the 9630 last May and I didn't receive it until July or August.

02-19-10 06:40 PM
    Tell them you will once they release the Tour 2.

Yes,there was a brief period when the corp. stores displayed both Storms.But now the only time I see the S1 offered is by indirects.I'm sure eventually the same will happen to the T1. BTW,Verizon must know I'm weak.They just text me an invitation to use my upgrade on their "hot new smartphones".............
    02-19-10 07:40 PM
    I think it's hilarious when people flame each other arguing and defending their cell service.
    Yea ME TOO!! Defending a company that keeps them hanging on for months!
    02-19-10 07:57 PM
    Have to agree with you there; no reason was the T2 wasn't out weeks ago; loooooooooooooooong overdue

Yea ME TOO!! Defending a company that keeps them hanging on for months!
    02-19-10 08:06 PM
    I think that this phone has lost a lot of buzz. I for one am pretty much almost out of interest for this phone.
    02-19-10 08:19 PM
    I think that this phone has lost a lot of buzz. I for one am pretty much almost out of interest for this phone.
    +1..
    10char
    02-19-10 08:24 PM
    Frustrating? Yes
    Lost interest? By now means

02-19-10 08:31 PM
    Frustrating? Yes
    Lost interest? By now means
    i agree. i am frustrated with not the phone but verizon.
    i have not lost intrest but the waiting has made me look at other devices but i cannot live without the berry.
    i guess i will have to hack it out with my curve for another month or so.
    02-19-10 08:35 PM
    Speaking of looking at other devices. Check your PMs Chris haha
    02-19-10 08:40 PM
    Speaking of looking at other devices. Check your PMs Chris haha
    and....... returned
    02-19-10 08:43 PM
23,186 ... 979899100101 ...