yeah well its not like my time is occupied playing with an actual T2 or anything. god forbid that would ever happen.
    Yeah i have lost hope in playing with the actual T2
    02-18-10 08:54 AM
    There is no Tour2, it's a cruel hoax perpetrated by the moderators to create more discussion and it's certainly done that! <GD&R>
    02-18-10 10:03 AM
    I think it's all on VZW. Sprint was and is ready to release this phone.

Check this link out.

Sprint Navigator
    02-18-10 01:21 PM

Check this link out.

Sprint Navigator
    Good find....kinda like Verizon's VVM file. Its like a tease.
    02-18-10 01:23 PM
    True that Sprints 9630 5.0 is out... but also with reported bugs.

That's what Verizon is trying to avoid...

Although with them, it takes a bit of time.
    02-18-10 01:24 PM
    that is a really good find. is that on the sprint site? my phone just shows the links with a sprint picture so i wasn't sure.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-10 01:49 PM

Check this link out.

Sprint Navigator
    if you right click and look at the properties you see this was put up 2-16-2010,
    I believe we are close maybe a Sunday release
    02-18-10 02:02 PM
    if you right click and look at the properties you see this was put up 2-16-2010,
    I believe we are close maybe a Sunday release
    i dont want to flame or anything...buttttt... for the past three months when somone proposed a date everyone joined in on it and then that would pass and then everyone would find a new date...all of this speculation in driving me up a wall...
    02-18-10 02:07 PM
    i dont want to flame or anything...buttttt... for the past three months when somone proposed a date everyone joined in on it and then that would pass and then everyone would find a new date...all of this speculation in driving me up a wall...

I speculate it comes out March 3rd!

Why??

I don't know!
    02-18-10 02:09 PM
    I speculate it comes out March 3rd!

Why??

I don't know!
    Why not!
    10 char
    02-18-10 02:12 PM
    I agree whole heartedly with you, I just mentioned Sunday because the Tour was released on Sunday.
    02-18-10 02:23 PM
    this is true, but at this point I am guna be that guy and say

proof or it does not exist...sry...but I cannot keep gettin my hopes up
    02-18-10 02:24 PM
    Very good find! Now if Verizon would just get on the bandwagon.

Check this link out.

Sprint Navigator
    02-18-10 02:40 PM
    Well I finally got some customer service today at lunch. I went ahead and floated the T1 for the time being. The dude helping me tried to sell me on the whole bundle, until I said no I just want the one and a one year upgrade.

But.... The greeter at the door did acknowledge the T1 OS upgrade would be higher than the T2 OS. That the T2 is close and almost here. I almost suspected her of being a Crackberry Associate.
    02-18-10 02:48 PM
    this is true, but at this point I am guna be that guy and say

proof or it does not exist...sry...but I cannot keep gettin my hopes up
    I am with you, I am about ready to say screw it and get the tour
    02-18-10 02:51 PM
    I am with you, I am about ready to say screw it and get the tour
    seems like a lot of us are willing to do this. I'd have to check the 8530 out a bit don't know if the trackpad on that is enough to make it better then the tour. Thoughts?
    02-18-10 02:53 PM
    seems like a lot of us are willing to do this. I'd have to check the 8530 out a bit don't know if the trackpad on that is enough to make it better then the tour. Thoughts?
    I would go with the Curve long before I would touch the Tour 9630. It's just funny to read, hey I just got the phone and the trackball works great....Well Duh. Curve 8530 is a solid phone, I like typing on the Tour better than the Curve,
    I dunno key size maybe. All you have to do is rad current reviews of the Tours you will see people are still having the same problems with the Tour after some time. I will wait much longer for this Berry, as I agree with mojo pin, I will make this one last 2 years, or I will break out the trusty old RAZR
    Last edited by Jeffy294; 02-18-10 at 03:15 PM. Reason: I am an *****
    02-18-10 03:13 PM
    I have not owned a BB before (waiting for the 9650 to be my first) and I was in a VZW store a few days ago just prodding for information. I played with the 9630 and 8530 back to back. Not gonna lie, the trackball IMO felt a little nicer than the trackpad. Trackball seemed to scroll smoother than sliding my finger across the trackpad.

Though, reading for months and months about the faulty trackballs, I wouldn't choose anything less than a trackpad. It's the newest technology and clearer is better for us (though it may not seem like it to some).

I won't give in though. I've felt the pressures of just saying "screw it" and getting a 9630 or 9550, but I will regret it. This phone may very well be a few months away, but it will be worth the wait (it's tough saying that considering I have been waiting for it since October).
    02-18-10 03:28 PM
    Well I finally got some customer service today at lunch. I went ahead and floated the T1 for the time being. The dude helping me tried to sell me on the whole bundle, until I said no I just want the one and a one year upgrade.

But.... The greeter at the door did acknowledge the T1 OS upgrade would be higher than the T2 OS. That the T2 is close and almost here. I almost suspected her of being a Crackberry Associate.
    What do you think of the T1? How much more is it to get just a one year than a 2 year contract? Also, when the T1 OS is upgraded, how does your T1 get upgraded? Do you take it in?

Sorry about all of the questions...just curious! Thanks!
    02-18-10 03:28 PM
    Had the T1 and returned it; couldn't stand the trackball; bring on the T2.

What do you think of the T1? How much more is it to get just a one year than a 2 year contract? Also, when the T1 OS is upgraded, how does your T1 get upgraded? Do you take it in?

02-18-10 04:14 PM

Check this link out.

Sprint Navigator

thanks for the find! better than nothing i guess
    02-18-10 04:15 PM

Phone is great like I thought it would be, an upgraded 8830, which I loved. Haven't had a problem at all, just updating all my stuff over it to it now.
    Its usually on average around $70 or so more. I paid $292 total today, with the intent to return it within the thirty days. Honestly, I have been waiting since October to upgrade. Between that I used my old 8830 more than the Storm I had. I just got to a point recently that I wanted a real keyboard again and the T1 was a great phone. I just did it and couldn't be happier. And I couldn't go back to teh 8830 because my girlfriend has it because she was using it to charge her 8830 before she recently upgraded to a T1. And the original trackball started going out on it. Wow, just totally rambled on in that paragraph with no conclusive thought. Sorry, its the end of the day at work and I am not doing anymore.

I would imagine you would get the OS update through your desktop manager like it has been in the past. I do not believe that it would be any different for this OS. I

Wow, just totally rambled on in that paragraph with no conclusive thought. Sorry, its the end of the day at work and I am not doing anymore.
    02-18-10 04:30 PM
    this is just me taking a guess but VZ will approve a .5XX build and within a week the Tour 2 will appear

i would say the beginning of March
    02-18-10 04:39 PM
    I just wish they would hurry up already! Its towards the end of Feb and we are running out of Wed. and Sundays
    02-18-10 04:46 PM
    almost 2500 posts on this forum!! WOW..this phone is driving hundreds/thousands nuts lol. myself included O.o
    02-18-10 05:03 PM
23,186 ... 9596979899 ...