Yeah, you could just ride the Dare until the wheels fall off and hope the Tour 2 comes in the next week or 2. Plus until we have a for sure release date you dont wanna get stuck with a phone for longer than the 30 days and be screwed.
    02-13-10 11:39 PM
    True. Thank you. I'm not sure if it is worth it though because it could be releasing this week. If there is no info by Monday maybe I will.
    It is absolutely positively NOT worth it, what if the T2 doesn't come out in 30 days? There's rumors of April or later, then what? Then you have to wait 2 years to get the phone you want.

Be patient.
    02-13-10 11:47 PM
    Yeah, you could just ride the Dare until the wheels fall off and hope the Tour 2 comes in the next week or 2. Plus until we have a for sure release date you dont wanna get stuck with a phone for longer than the 30 days and be screwed.
    Yeah I could I guess. I hate the Dare so much but yeah as I've been saying we'll get some good info before Monday ends.
    02-13-10 11:49 PM
    Yeah we heard people saying feb 3rd was going to be a date so people went out and bought a curve or reg tour. Now they are stuck with them. Again like he said be patient. I was always told by my parents to not count your chickens before they hatch. Who knows they may want to change something and that could set it back even further.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-10 12:05 AM
    Yeah we heard people saying feb 3rd was going to be a date so people went out and bought a curve or reg tour. Now they are stuck with them. Again like he said be patient. I was always told by my parents to not count your chickens before they hatch. Who knows they may want to change something and that could set it back even further.

So true but than I think this whole community would be so angry with RIM and riot. And Jeffy294 would burn the building down. Not good.
    02-14-10 12:12 AM
    lol @ jeffy setting the building on fire. Looks like Sal finally got back from May-Hee-co and posted. Always nice to hear from someone with a solid rep.
    02-14-10 01:59 AM
    So what is the anticipated date as of today for the release of the Tour 2?
    02-14-10 01:51 PM
    I anticipate tomorrow. But have no basis for that.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-14-10 02:34 PM
    everyone needs to follow sal's thread "Why was the 9650 delayed? ", if you want updated info on the tour 2 release.
    02-14-10 02:36 PM
    Gosh I sure hope so...getting tired of waiting already :-)

I anticipate tomorrow. But have no basis for that.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-14-10 03:42 PM
    Thanks, but each of these threads serve a difference purpose. The one you mentioned explained why we haven't seen it yet; other of us are more interested in the actual Essex Release Date.

everyone needs to follow sal's thread "Why was the 9650 delayed? ", if you want updated info on the tour 2 release.
    02-14-10 05:22 PM
    Thanks, but each of these threads serve a difference purpose. The one you mentioned explained why we haven't seen it yet; other of us are more interested in the actual Essex Release Date.

Yeah Chip, calm down. It's a forum, others are permitted to post too.
    02-14-10 07:38 PM
    not sure if you are both trying to be funny...but the post was a coutesey to everyone in this thread wanting to know the release date. the other thread is where sal is posting. sals friend is who broke the news that some stores got their tours yesterday and this thread will likely be the place where the most current release info is.

buy hey...you guys can stay over hear in this oh so productive thread.
    02-14-10 08:01 PM
    Yeah, thanks for your feedback. Good to hear Sal is back and provided us with why the Tour 2 WAS delayed, but many of us are still focusing on the Essex Release Date which is the purpose of this thread based on what all of us are hearing

ENJOY!

not sure if you are both trying to be funny...but the post was a coutesey to everyone in this thread wanting to know the release date. the other thread is where sal is posting. sals friend is who broke the news that some stores got their tours yesterday and this thread will likely be the place where the most current release info is.

02-14-10 08:06 PM

I think we can all do without your courtesy.
    All on the forum here can read on their own; that's why we're here. I also think most people here will read more than just one thread. I find it ironic that you are the 1ST person to jump all over someone when they make a post that you deem redundant or unimportant yet, exempt yourself from this rule by posting the same thing in multiple threads. How 'productive' is that?
    02-14-10 08:11 PM
    since you are such a noob, i will cut you some slack for being such an arse. ALL of these threads on the essex release are based on the same thing...information sal provided.

sal has been out of the country for 3 weeks and finally he got back and started a new thread. everyone here (except newbies) know that the only way to find out the release date in advance is from someone like sale.

i was just letting everyone know he was back and that is the thread he is posting under. it is more on topic than any of the "release date" threads...

and reading more than one thread is a problem for those trying to find out when this phone is going to be released....how many of you missed the fact that vzn got tour 2 's in saturday? if you had been following sal, you would have known that yesterday.
    02-14-10 08:20 PM
    since you are such a noob, i will cut you some slack for being such an arse. ALL of these threads on the essex release are based on the same thing...information sal provided.

sal has been out of the country for 3 weeks and finally he got back and started a new thread. everyone here (except newbies) know that the only way to find out the release date in advance is from someone like sale.

i was just letting everyone know he was back and that is the thread he is posting under. it is more on topic than any of the "release date" threads...

and reading more than one thread is a problem for those trying to find out when this phone is going to be released....how many of you missed the fact that vzn got tour 2 's in saturday? if you had been following sal, you would have known that yesterday.
    Again 'Crackberry Master', I believe we all read more than one thread here. I personally did know of Sal's return, his friend and the NY store receiving the 28 T2's. So really, you have not added any new info; aside from your brand of 'productive' posts. I mean really, its been the same 4 or 5 threads at the top of this particular forum for the past few weeks. You are not the only one that has the capacity to read past 1 thread.

Are you a mod here? I just felt your hypocrisy and tone lately earned you some of the same. Enjoy.
    02-14-10 08:32 PM
    Not sure if someone has posted this but Sprint just lowered the price for the Tour 9630 to $99.
    02-14-10 09:21 PM
    Again 'Crackberry Master', I believe we all read more than one thread here. I personally did know of Sal's return, his friend and the NY store receiving the 28 T2's. So really, you have not added any new info; aside from your brand of 'productive' posts. I mean really, its been the same 4 or 5 threads at the top of this particular forum for the past few weeks. You are not the only one that has the capacity to read past 1 thread.

Are you a mod here? I just felt your hypocrisy and tone lately earned you some of the same. Enjoy.
    look girl..all i did was let people know sal was back. you are making way to big a deal out of this. most people in these other threads did not know about the bbmchat guy...you would have had to follow sal to know that.
    02-14-10 09:46 PM
    i agree there is no reason to get all huffy
    02-14-10 09:50 PM
    We all got the word from sal on why we are experiencing a delay in release date.

So I think everybody just needs to sit back and relax. Wait another few weeks, honestly I have waited about 8 months. A few weeks is not that big of a deal.

Time is going to go by at the same rate. Find something to be happy for or keep your interest for the next few months. All this arguing on valentines day?
    Seriously?
    Go give someone you love a hug.

02-14-10 10:15 PM
    thanks eve( jk) chris...you are right ...just relax and hang out nothing we do can make it come faster
    02-14-10 10:16 PM
    I agree with you! No need for anyone to try and get on a power strike instructing others what they should and should not do...geez.

02-15-10 06:22 AM
    once again for the slow...it was just a tip that sal was back and where he was posting. you guys have way to much time on your hands.
    02-15-10 07:37 AM
    I am glad chip said something. I don't live on Crackberry and hadn't seen the post yet. I just love (read sarcasm here) how people get so possessive over a thread on a puplic message board. Glad I work with 2nd graders.

02-15-10 08:09 AM
23,186 ... 8889909192 ...