You better be joking about selling your tour!!! Grrrrrr

I would see about express shipping but he's using UPS and I don't want to pay for that. sucks. Maybe he's already doing a quicker shipping option though because it's kind of more than I thought it would be. Hope so. If not it will probably be the end of next week when I get it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Well, at least get the tracking number.

And no...the Tour goes on eBay tomorrow. What did you pay for the one you won?
    02-11-10 06:45 PM
    Awwwww! I totally would have bought it from you!

I paid 222. The guy said it's in mint condition and that it works great. He better be telling the truth!

02-11-10 06:59 PM

I paid 222. The guy said it's in mint condition and that it works great. He better be telling the truth!

Ah.....you got a good price.....I'm gonna do mine for the BIN price of two hundred twenty five. That's a fair price with the desk top charger and body glove case.

Ya did good!
    02-11-10 07:06 PM
    Ah.....you got a good price.....I'm gonna do mine for the BIN price of two hundred twenty five. That's a fair price with the desk top charger and body glove case.

Ya did good!
    i agree mojo. you did well. i cant believe i am bbm'ing you and talking to you on cb.
    wow i need a life.
    02-11-10 07:32 PM
    i agree mojo. you did well. i cant believe i am bbm'ing you and talking to you on cb.
    wow i need a life.
    naw. that is just multitasking at its finest
    02-11-10 07:37 PM
    and im chewing gum and watching the bruins game, lol
    02-11-10 07:38 PM
    Did anyone try calling RIM? They would have not put up that sign on they're facebook that it was "coming soon" if it's still a month out....
    02-11-10 07:52 PM
    All this talk just reminded me... about an hour ago I found my iPhone 3G in my trunk of the car. Thinking about putting it up on Ebay to help pay for the Tour 2 xD
    02-11-10 08:20 PM

Ya did good!
    I really would have bought yours! I do think I got mine for a good price and all, I'm just always nervous about buying more expensive things on ebay. At least I sort of know(ish) you. I would have felt much more comfortable buying yours than someone I don't know at all. Although you were mean to me once...

wow i need a life.
    You need a life? I've been on crackberry for about 18 out of 24 hours every day for the last three months! lol

Yeah, that's just about the only instance in which I'm able to multitask - when it involves computers and BlackBerrys!
    02-11-10 08:26 PM
    I really would have bought yours! I do think I got mine for a good price and all, I'm just always nervous about buying more expensive things on ebay. At least I sort of know(ish) you. I would have felt much more comfortable buying yours than someone I don't know at all. Although you were mean to me once...
    I was? I don't remember that but my apologies......it's not about the 400 pound sweaty guy is it?
    02-11-10 09:09 PM
    I was? I don't remember that but my apologies......it's not about the 400 pound sweaty guy is it?
    nah she likes heavy guys.
    and hairy ones too, lol
    02-11-10 09:14 PM

Good price. Return it if it is a beat up hand held... there will be plenty on Ebay soon. Thought you wanted the T2?
    02-11-10 09:37 PM
    and im chewing gum and watching the bruins game, lol
    Plenty of time to multi task on your BB while watching the B's... they have not been doing too well...
    02-11-10 09:38 PM
    Yeah, that's just about the only instance in which I'm able to multitask - when it involves computers and BlackBerrys!
    Computers and BB's go hand and hand you need to be using both at the same time that is just how it has to be. haha
    02-12-10 01:47 AM
    Screw this im getting an env3 for 30 days. It is dumb that verizon slapped on a $9.99 data plan on all the other multimedia phones.
    The env3 now requires that data plan also! My brother bought one a month ago and it didn't, but the envtouch did... strange
    02-12-10 03:48 AM
    The env3 now requires that data plan also! My brother bought one a month ago and it didn't, but the envtouch did... strange
    They are slowly breaking it off in all of us. My wife has a enV3, she got it in the fall and didn't need a data plan, now its $9.99. Its so stupid, I think the Crackberry world need to start a petition to make the data plans optional on phones. But I guess on here its a given that we are all gonna pay it considering everybody has smart phones.
    02-12-10 04:32 AM
    Ok I know we don't believe too much of what CSR's say but I called last night 2/11 to fix my gf 8530 and I sneaked in a question about the 9650. Amazingly the rep knew his stuff. He said he wants the phone as well and has been keeping up with sites like this BGR, Engadget etc and says this phone won't be out within the next 2 weeks. I asked if I should get the T1 in hopes the T2 will within 30 days. He said that his system can see 2 weeks out (to compete with Big Red) and doesn't see anything before the 25th. He also said that it due to be released by 1st quarter. He said by 3/31 it should be out. I asked if software issue can prolong the process and he agreed. Said if it isn't out by end of March to call back to see if they know anything different. So from what I can tell is they know 2 weeks out if there is a release. Take it for what's its worth. Sorry for the gramar I'm still hungover from last night.

02-12-10 07:26 AM
    lol! No! I was in another thread, can't even remember which one... They all blur together at this point but the discussion at the time was about the iphone. I quoted a line from a movie about it, just making a joke and some girl jumped all over me, telling me I had "hatered" for the iphone and that it's "just a phone" and I needed to get a life. When I responded that I was only joking and just quoting a line from a movie, she came back with some attempt at a witty/smartass response and you quoted her post and said something along the lines of, "Good one!" lol I was just kidding about you being mean though. I don't take those things personally, I was just messin' with ya.

Good price. Return it if it is a beat up hand held... there will be plenty on Ebay soon. Thought you wanted the T2?
    Well I'm hoping I even GET the phone at this point. This guy doesn't seem to be too great at responding to emails... hope that isn't a bad sign. I do still very much want the T2. I just got sick of waiting and not even knowing WHEN it's coming out. I'm currently using a Pearl Flip that's driving me crazy and I'm just gonna sell it on ebay. That leaves me with a very unstable 8330 that I highly doubt will last me till the T2 comes out. So I figured I'd give this a try. Probably not the smartest decision I've ever made, in retrospect... I'll bet they're going to be going for quite a bit less once the T2 comes out so I doubt I'll be getting my money back. Unless I sell as soon as I hear word on here when it's coming. Get it sold before most people know it's on its way.
    02-12-10 07:48 AM
    I'll bet they're going to be going for quite a bit less once the T2 comes out so I doubt I'll be getting my money back. Unless I sell as soon as I hear word on here when it's coming. Get it sold before most people know it's on its way.
    I would just hold on to it. I always keep a good back up phone with me. You never know when your phone will break, get dropped, or just die. But I use mine for business and I travel all of the time so it is my lifeline. But keeping an extra phone might be overkill for some people, but for me it just makes since.
    02-12-10 08:11 AM
    lol! No! I was in another thread, can't even remember which one... They all blur together at this point but the discussion at the time was about the iphone. I quoted a line from a movie about it, just making a joke and some girl jumped all over me, telling me I had "hatered" for the iphone and that it's "just a phone" and I needed to get a life. When I responded that I was only joking and just quoting a line from a movie, she came back with some attempt at a witty/smartass response and you quoted her post and said something along the lines of, "Good one!" lol I was just kidding about you being mean though. I don't take those things personally, I was just messin' with ya.
    Okay, cool. I do remember something along of what you described. I bet you're gonna be chomping at the bit till that phone comes, eh?
    02-12-10 08:18 AM
    Well I'm hoping I even GET the phone at this point. This guy doesn't seem to be too great at responding to emails... hope that isn't a bad sign. I do still very much want the T2. I just got sick of waiting and not even knowing WHEN it's coming out.
    Check the guy's feedback (hope you did before bidding)... if he is a good Ebayer, you should be OK. I have done about 500 transactions on Ebay and only been burned once.
    02-12-10 08:26 AM
    I would just hold on to it. I always keep a good back up phone with me. You never know when your phone will break, get dropped, or just die. But I use mine for business and I travel all of the time so it is my lifeline. But keeping an extra phone might be overkill for some people, but for me it just makes since.
    That's very good advice! And it might not be bad idea, since my 8330 isn't going to make a good back-up phone. I actually decided I'm giving it to my 4 year old son to play with. He already loves BlackBerrys. So yeah, that might not be a bad idea.

Okay, cool. I do remember something along of what you described. I bet you're gonna be chomping at the bit till that phone comes, eh?
    Definitely. lol That guy better ship it out fast or I'm gonna go down to Florida and punch him.

Check the guy's feedback (hope you did before bidding)... if he is a good Ebayer, you should be OK. I have done about 500 transactions on Ebay and only been burned once.
    I did check his feedback and he had 100%, but he only had a total of 10. They were for both buying and selling. Guess I'm just going to have to wait this out and see what happens! (I hate waiting. lol) I've been using ebay since I was 16 and I've never had a bad experience. *knock on wood* I did order a Curve on ebay once that ended up being this bright fuschia pink color (NOT the color that was advertised), the housing didn't fit together well AT ALL, and it was just messed up. lol But I was able to send it back and was refunded right away, so no big deal.
    02-12-10 08:36 AM
    That's very good advice! And it might not be bad idea, since my 8330 isn't going to make a good back-up phone. I actually decided I'm giving it to my 4 year old son to play with. He already loves BlackBerrys. So yeah, that might not be a bad idea.

Definitely. lol That guy better ship it out fast or I'm gonna go down to Florida and punch him.

I did check his feedback and he had 100%, but he only had a total of 10. They were for both buying and selling. Guess I'm just going to have to wait this out and see what happens! (I hate waiting. lol) I've been using ebay since I was 16 and I've never had a bad experience. *knock on wood* I did order a Curve on ebay once that ended up being this bright fuschia pink color (NOT the color that was advertised), the housing didn't fit together well AT ALL, and it was just messed up. lol But I was able to send it back and was refunded right away, so no big deal.
    I would have asked him to ship it USPS Express for twenty bones versus UPS....then you would have had it tomorrow! Where at in Florida - just wondering as I am from Florida.....
    02-12-10 09:20 AM

I would have asked him to ship it USPS Express for twenty bones versus UPS....then you would have had it tomorrow! Where at in Florida - just wondering as I am from Florida.....
    Ooooh and ouch, wouldn't want to be that guy. Though, you might enjoy a break from chilly Nebraska...

IB, where in FL? I have the gulf coast side covered. We will ensure your Ebay delivery - - heh, heh. I go back and forth from Sarasota and Boston.
    02-12-10 09:39 AM
    Ooooh and ouch, wouldn't want to be that guy. Though, you might enjoy a break from chilly Nebraska...

IB, where in FL? I have the gulf coast side covered. We will ensure your Ebay delivery - - heh, heh. I go back and forth from Sarasota and Boston.
    Nope, they call my area "LA"......for lower Alabama. I am in the Gulf.....Fort Walton Beach.
    02-12-10 09:50 AM
23,186 ... 8485868788 ...