I don't know why but I have a good feeling about tomorrow or friday.
    02-10-10 07:26 PM
    Yes, I 2nd that!

Let's go Tour 2 ! Please Verizon release the 5.0 OS for the Tour tomorrow or by the weekend !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-10 07:26 PM
    how's that q4/q1 launch coming?
    02-10-10 07:51 PM
    Right on schedule...stay tuned!

how's that q4/q1 launch coming?
    02-10-10 08:13 PM
    the danger of picking a name rangerssuck is being called ranger. i bet that cant feel good.
    No, that hurt a bit. Although today my screen name should say Devils are playing like a bunch of 3 year olds. lol
    Sorry bout that... did not know what you call you... the other half didn't work well either... heh, heh.
    02-10-10 08:45 PM
    Going to VZW store tomorrow to get a Tour. What are my chances T2 drops within 30 days? Thoughts are much appreciated!!!
    02-10-10 08:50 PM
    Going to VZW store tomorrow to get a Tour. What are my chances T2 drops within 30 days? Thoughts are much appreciated!!!
    im starting to think of doing this as well but i don't feel like having to deal with getting a new pin after i just told everyone my other one in less then a month
    02-10-10 08:57 PM
    Does anyone have experience returning with Verizon? Are you really only allowed one return? Because I bought the Droid, and I'm returning it by the 17th. If I buy another phone I won't be able to return it? This is what I was told and I'd just like to know if anyone knew anything about it.
    02-10-10 09:28 PM
    Does anyone have experience returning with Verizon? Are you really only allowed one return? Because I bought the Droid, and I'm returning it by the 17th. If I buy another phone I won't be able to return it? This is what I was told and I'd just like to know if anyone knew anything about it.
    That is correct. Whatever you return it for your stuck with.

02-10-10 09:32 PM
    Not being with VZW, I'm taking a stab in the dark with this.

But, If they are anything like Sprint, it's a 35% restocking fee for returning a phone without it being defective or having a issue with it. You can swap it if defective with something else, and still have another 30 days.

If you return a phone all together, and purchase another one through a new transaction, your 30 days should still be fine, and renewed with this purchase.
    02-10-10 09:35 PM
    That is correct. Whatever you return it for your stuck with.

Ok. What happens if I bring in an old phone I already have, such as an old RAZR, and use that until the Tour2 comes out. Will I still keep the pricing and everything as I was buying a new phone? I don't want to have to be stuck with buying a Tour 1 this close to release!

Edit: I cross posted this over at the Verizon section of the forums, as to get this thread back on topic. If you can help I'd still love a response though!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f71/nee...returns-420405

Not being with VZW, I'm taking a stab in the dark with this.

But, If they are anything like Sprint, it's a 35% restocking fee for returning a phone without it being defective or having a issue with it.
    I'm guessing its a 35$ fee! Not percent! Sprint is ripping you off!
    Last edited by Surf3r; 02-10-10 at 09:57 PM.
    02-10-10 09:37 PM
    Note that this all my personal experience and I have no idea the internal VZW policies that would militate against this or for this or whatnot... this just what happened with me...

This summer I bought the Storm 1, hated it, and returned it. I got some awful dumbphone thinking I could handle not having email/web/GPS, which turned out to be a stupid idea the second week into my second year of law school, knew of the return one policy, but tried anyway.

I had to pay the 2nd restocking fee, but they let me because the first Storm 1 had been purchased on a new 2 line activation and the other line hadn't swapped out the phone. Obviously, if my mom (the other line) had wanted to swap out, we would have been SOL for her phone or if she had done it previously I wouldn't have been able to, but they let me anyway and were really nice about it.

I had a feeling though that the manager was feeling extra generous that day because I had tossed the box for the dumb phone and everything. It is worth a shot, I guess... just be really nice. They might be less forgiving though if you're swapping smart phone for smart phone for smart phone?
    02-10-10 10:44 PM
    Storm2 up for grabs.
    Is the big anouncement the Storm3....hahahhaha!
    02-10-10 11:14 PM
    Theres no way they will have a bogo on tour 2.... when that gig is up is when you will see the T2.
    I'm new here, and rarely post on any forums...so be easy.

I was speaking with a VZW rep on the phone today and he informed me through our conversation that the Blackberry BOGO offer is set to end on Feb 14th. ...if that is the truth is beyond me, but figured I'd comment on this quote with that info if it helps any.
    02-10-10 11:25 PM
    I'm new here, and rarely post on any forums...so be easy.

I was speaking with a VZW rep on the phone today and he informed me through our conversation that the Blackberry BOGO offer is set to end on Feb 14th. ...if that is the truth is beyond me, but figured I'd comment on this quote with that info if it helps any.
    Jeez Louise I hope you are right! If what everyone is saying about BOGO is correct, then it seems BOGO ending on the 14th sets up next Wednesday perfectly for the release date!
    02-10-10 11:31 PM
    What is so special about Wednesday if I may ask?
    02-10-10 11:37 PM
    Verizon has a history of releasing phones on Wednesdays
    02-10-10 11:42 PM
    I hope this is the case
    02-10-10 11:49 PM
    I hope this is the case
    i hope it is released a few weeks before april 1st when my rebate is up so you all find the kinks in the phone

02-10-10 11:56 PM
    That could mean we are looking at a release then on Monday 15th?

02-11-10 06:08 AM
    I was in vzw store on Tuesday drilling a rep. He says that it's not calling the Tour2, That is named "ESSEX" and that it's coming but not allowed to give any details and or release. At lease I got conformation on the "ESSEX" from a vzw rep>
    02-11-10 06:38 AM
    That would be so great if the BOGO sale ends sunday! It's coming soon guys very soon! Let's hope that Verizon rep knows his shyte ! Oh and before you all jump on my post about it coming very soon it is just my opinion! I'm only thinking back to when the new storm 2 and new curve were released they dropped the BOGO sale just for them. fingers crossed!

02-11-10 06:51 AM
    Guys I don't know why but information wise, I have a really good feeling about this weekend.
    02-11-10 07:12 AM
    I was in vzw store on Tuesday drilling a rep. He says that it's not calling the Tour2, That is named "ESSEX" and that it's coming but not allowed to give any details and or release. At lease I got conformation on the "ESSEX" from a vzw rep>
    Well he's very wrong. Essex is the just the code name like all blackberry devices have had.
    02-11-10 07:31 AM
    That would be so great if the BOGO sale ends sunday! It's coming soon guys very soon! Let's hope that Verizon rep knows his shyte ! Oh and before you all jump on my post about it coming very soon it is just my opinion! I'm only thinking back to when the new storm 2 and new curve were released they dropped the BOGO sale just for them. fingers crossed!

What was the time difference from when the BOGO stopped and the S2 came out? Was the difference a couple of days?
    Glad I held out from buying the T1 this week.
    02-11-10 07:50 AM
23,186 ... 8081828384 ...