Huh?

Think you got confused; was indicating this thread is for the Tour2; Sprint and 5.0 are great, but think you got the wrong thread...no need to jump the gun.
    Are you kidding me? This thread has so much useless crap in it......it's been off topic for a long time.....it doesn't matter what's posted in here any longer......someone will start another thread about the 5.0 release - just a matter of time.
    02-10-10 03:37 PM
    Huh?

Think you got confused; was indicating this thread is for the Tour2; Sprint and 5.0 are great, but think you got the wrong thread...no need to jump the gun.
    yes but as i stated in one of your previous posts the 5.0 for the original tour is a sign that the tour2 is real close
    02-10-10 03:40 PM
    Remember this is the Upcoming/Rumored BlackBerry Smartphones section so if you are looking for solid facts, you have come to the wrong place

I started this thread way back for just that, the Essex Release Date which most posting here are centered around. We are all waiting to sit back and enjoy the ride

Are you kidding me? This thread has so much useless crap in it......it's been off topic for a long time.....it doesn't matter what's posted in here any longer......someone will start another thread about the 5.0 release - just a matter of time.
    02-10-10 03:45 PM
    Good point! Thanks for the clarification.

yes but as i stated in one of your previous posts the 5.0 for the original tour is a sign that the tour2 is real close
    02-10-10 03:46 PM
    Remember this is the Upcoming/Rumored BlackBerry Smartphones section so if you are looking for solid facts, you have come to the wrong place

I started this thread way back for just that, the Essex Release Date which most posting here are centered around. We are all waiting to sit back and enjoy the ride
    I know why you started the thread - what I'm saying is that it's so polluted now with useless stuff that it will never be back on track, so it doesn't matter what's posted now. The intentions were good, but many have crapped in it.
    02-10-10 03:48 PM
    I know why you started the thread - what I'm saying is that it's so polluted now with useless stuff that it will never be back on track, so it doesn't matter what's posted now. The intentions were good, but many have crapped in it.
    and how rude of me to miss the toilet. oops.
    02-10-10 03:53 PM
    and how rude of me to miss the toilet. oops.
    you cant miss the toilet. you sit to pee, lol
    02-10-10 04:01 PM
    Well, think we all expected the Tour 2 to be out by now so the "expected" dates keep getting pushed back, but think Sal was correct with early February...let's hope for next week.

02-10-10 04:05 PM
    well, my stepdad just messed up my ne2. he just upgraded using me ne2 and added a new line, but somehow it reset my ne2. Now i have to pray that it comes out within the next 30 days, he can go to the store and take advantage of the buy one blackberry get one free if its still going on, if not were gonna be paying some more.
    02-10-10 04:26 PM
    if not were gonna be paying some more.
    lol +1
    10 char
    02-10-10 04:37 PM
    you cant miss the toilet. you sit to pee, lol
    i missed when i was po0pin...oopssss
    i was squatting so my booty didn't touch the seat.
    02-10-10 04:48 PM
    If Verizon offers a BOGO on the T2, how would it work if I already have another phone on my existing account (the T1) that I got for a family member in October...I ended up taking mine back. So when the T2 comes out, if they have that offer, could the free one take the place of the existing T1 for my other family member?
    02-10-10 05:01 PM
    In the past, the VZN reps have told me that BOGO free offers are only valid if you are adding a NEW line with the free phone.
    02-10-10 05:04 PM
    Theres no way they will have a bogo on tour 2.... when that gig is up is when you will see the T2.

P.s. They should do an old skool terminator 2 commercial... get it T2 FUNNY
    02-10-10 05:06 PM
    Theres no way they will have a bogo on tour 2.... when that gig is up is when you will see the T2.

P.s. They should do an old skool terminator 2 commercial... get it T2 FUNNY
    Why don't you think it will be bogo? I thought all the blackberries were bogo as of now
    02-10-10 05:09 PM
    Yeah! their old stock....They won't do a bogo on something they can get full retail on... especially with all of us crackberry heads are PSYCHO over this bb
    02-10-10 05:19 PM
    i missed when i was po0pin...oopssss
    i was squatting so my booty didn't touch the seat.
    Way too TMI, lol
    02-10-10 05:37 PM
    Darn, that is what I was afraid of.

Has anyone heard anything about offering the T2 to existing T1 owners for some type of upgrade?

In the past, the VZN reps have told me that BOGO free offers are only valid if you are adding a NEW line with the free phone.
    02-10-10 05:40 PM
    yeah didn't they stop the BOGO sale right before the release of the storm 2 and curve 2 or whatever it is? Then they just started it back up. Correct me if i'm wrong but i think that's what happened. I think once it ends, the tour 2 will be on the shelves - at least that's what i'm hoping! ugh I've been waiting for this phone since october!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-10 05:48 PM
    I mean to me bogo doesnt matter im just getting this bb myself but that does suck they stop it right before a new release. Funny how they know us crackberry owners are psycho.
    02-10-10 05:52 PM
    Yes, believe that is correct :-(

yeah didn't they stop the BOGO sale right before the release of the storm 2 and curve 2 or whatever it is? Then they just started it back up. Correct me if i'm wrong but i think that's what happened. I think once it ends, the tour 2 will be on the shelves - at least that's what i'm hoping! ugh I've been waiting for this phone since october!

02-10-10 06:23 PM
    I do not know how you can take it anymore. I have been waiting since the beginning of January and it has been horrible.
    02-10-10 06:33 PM
    Hey, don't feel bad, I have been waiting since November

I do not know how you can take it anymore. I have been waiting since the beginning of January and it has been horrible.
    02-10-10 06:52 PM
    Sprint Pushing Out BlackBerry Tour 9630 OS 5.0.0.484 Through Desktop Manager

According to BerryReview:

Joseph let us know that Sprint has started pushing out OS 5.0.0.484 for the BlackBerry Tour 9630 through Desktop Manager. Right now the download is not available on the Sprint or BlackBerry website but hopefully it will be in the next day or two.

On a side note I heard from a solid source that Verizon is planning on working on pushing out two OS updates for the Tour in the next 60 days. They said that one is for the 9630 and the other is for the Tour2 9650.
    02-10-10 06:54 PM
    Lol my LG Dare was good back in october but now i had to replace the battery with my dad's old Dare because it fried. I'm surprised it didn't blow up. It only held a three hour charge. I guess constantly being on here didn't help my phone either. lol but back on track. Let's go Tour 2 ! Please Verizon release the 5.0 OS for the Tour tomorrow or by the weekend !

02-10-10 07:16 PM
23,186 ... 7980818283 ...