nice ego!

10char

Oh look. Posted back at #1959
    02-10-10 01:54 PM
    sprint users check your DM and see if ewhen you plug in your phone and try to update the new os doesnt come... ahh there are rumors
    02-10-10 01:57 PM
    I agree with you...Monday or Tues would be not the usual Verizon way of doing things, but we shall see

I just think it's going to be out in the next week.
    02-10-10 02:05 PM
    sprints .484 is out out out ... this is good good good good good news
    02-10-10 02:06 PM
    I agree with you...Monday or Tues would be not the usual Verizon way of doing things, but we shall see
    There is a first time for everything
    02-10-10 02:09 PM
    Yeah, and especially when it comes to Verizon, one really never knows.

We all the latest information, it seems like next week will be it...now the question is which day.

There is a first time for everything
    02-10-10 02:14 PM
    Yeah, and especially when it comes to Verizon, one really never knows.

We all the latest information, it seems like next week will be it...now the question is which day.
    The President's Day sale seems logic to me. I don't know if VZW has done it in the past. Maybe they will throw the Buy-one-Blackberry-get-one-free offer out there for us?
    02-10-10 02:18 PM
    nice ego!

10char
    It's called respect for other peoples info.

You never see Crackberry posting info on their main page w/o citing the source if they aren't the original finder.
    Last edited by NM08SRT8; 02-10-10 at 02:24 PM.
    02-10-10 02:21 PM
    Oh guys I'm so sorry I'm not tracking every little move about the T2 or T1...please forgive me?! /end sarcasm

thanks for not being rude...you've always been alright. so my post above does not go out to you!
    haha i try to be alright. i dont get my (male underwear) in a bunch over a phone. i like to sit back and watch people duke it out. it is funny to see everybody get offended at the littlest things and act like an internet tough guy. lol
    02-10-10 02:29 PM
    I'm sure someone can answer this for me--> I'm probably going to go and buy the T1 and hope the T2 comes out w/ in 30 days. I currently don't have a BB but need one. Assuming the T2 does drop w/ in my 30 day grace period, how does the return process work? Do I just go to my Verizon store and exchange it? Or is it a whole big process? Also, is there a possibility there will be a waiting list for this phone? Or will stores have sufficient stock? I don't want to go and exchange the phone and find out I need to wait 2 weeks for the next shipment to come in and I'm stuck without a phone or with the T1. Thanks for your help.
    02-10-10 02:33 PM
    Hmmm, how would that Buy-one-Blackberry-get-one-free offer work if I already have another phone on my existing account (the T1) that I got for a family member in October...I ended up taking mine back. So when the T2 comes out, if they have that offer, could the free one take the place of the existing T1 for my other family member?

The President's Day sale seems logic to me. I don't know if VZW has done it in the past. Maybe they will throw the Buy-one-Blackberry-get-one-free offer out there for us?
    02-10-10 02:35 PM
    I'm sure someone can answer this for me--> I'm probably going to go and buy the T1 and hope the T2 comes out w/ in 30 days. I currently don't have a BB but need one. Assuming the T2 does drop w/ in my 30 day grace period, how does the return process work? Do I just go to my Verizon store and exchange it? Or is it a whole big process? Also, is there a possibility there will be a waiting list for this phone? Or will stores have sufficient stock? I don't want to go and exchange the phone and find out I need to wait 2 weeks for the next shipment to come in and I'm stuck without a phone or with the T1. Thanks for your help.
    Go to the store, tell them you want to return the phone, pay the 35$ restocking fee. Get your money returned, buy the Tour 2.
    02-10-10 02:35 PM
    Very easy process; did that with my T1 back in October.

02-10-10 02:36 PM
    No biggie; don't sweat the small stuff...we are all just anxiously awaiting the Tour 2

It's called respect for other peoples info.

You never see Crackberry posting info on their main page w/o citing the source if they aren't the original finder.
    02-10-10 02:38 PM
    haha i try to be alright. i dont get my (male underwear) in a bunch over a phone. i like to sit back and watch people duke it out. it is funny to see everybody get offended at the littlest things and act like an internet tough guy. lol
    thats what i tend to do...its funny watchin' them go at it all over a phone. kinda sad its all over a phone.
    02-10-10 02:45 PM
    Its all in good fun.

thats what i tend to do...its funny watchin' them go at it all over a phone. kinda sad its all over a phone.
    02-10-10 02:48 PM
    Its all in good fun.
    I guess so, but some people take it so far as if they had an E-gun they would E-shoot everyone.
    02-10-10 02:54 PM
    5.0 os was just dropped for sprint tour's within this hour.
    people are downloading it right now through dm
    02-10-10 02:54 PM
    I guess so, but some people take it so far as if they had an E-gun they would E-shoot everyone.
    BAN BAN BAN thats all they want if someone doesnt agree with them.
    02-10-10 02:55 PM
    here is a link to the thread talking about todays sprint 5.0 release
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f70/off...-today-420161/
    02-10-10 03:00 PM
    Thanks, but many of us here, including myself, are waiting on Verizon.

here is a link to the thread talking about todays sprint 5.0 release
    Last edited by tourboy; 02-10-10 at 05:38 PM.
    02-10-10 03:20 PM
    And many are waiting on Sprint. Don't push information out just because it doesn't pertain to you.
    02-10-10 03:22 PM
    well thats great to know that about your personal life but there are millions of sprint customers that are thrilled to get 5.0.
    when the vzw one comes out you can be the first to post about captain verizon
    02-10-10 03:29 PM
    Huh?

Think you got confused; was indicating this thread is for the Tour2; Sprint and 5.0 are great, but think you got the wrong thread...no need to jump the gun.

well thats great to know that about your personal life but there are millions of sprint customers that are thrilled to get 5.0.
    when the vzw one comes out you can be the first to post about captain verizon
    02-10-10 03:33 PM
    I am waiting on Verizon, and while it is sucky that Verizon hasn't announced anything yet (starting to really dislike them...) it is great that Sprint is releasing stuff (for those on Sprint and us on VZW) what one does, the other isn't far behind in doing as well. Anything that helps show the release of 9650 is closer is great new! And maybe he was just trying to be helpful for those of us that are haunting this forum and neglecting others.
    02-10-10 03:33 PM
23,186 ... 7879808182 ...