Ahhh, it is more than that...it is the TOUR 2!

The same thing happened with the Storm 1 right before the Storm 2 came out; the Storm 1 was selling at a reduced price and dealers where trying to clear inventory, making room for the Storm 2.
    But even supported by that logic it's still just speculation until the carriers announce the release.
    02-10-10 12:12 PM
    02-10-10 12:12 PM
    Old news....
    02-10-10 12:14 PM
    Last week, PDA just posted the story last night.
    Last edited by Jeffy294; 02-10-10 at 12:29 PM.
    02-10-10 12:14 PM
    Yeah, this is somewhat old news as well. This was on the front page a few days ago.
    02-10-10 12:28 PM
    I think I've figure it out....Monday is President's Day. We had a President when Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone, therefore, the Tour 2 will be announced on Monday.

Or...the Olympics starts tomorrow. On TV, you'll be given a "tour" of the various venues....Verizon wants to be part of this as well. Another word for "as well" is "too." So Verizon is going to announce the "tour 2."
    02-10-10 12:33 PM
    I think I've figure it out....Monday is President's Day. We had a President when Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone, therefore, the Tour 2 will be announced on Monday.

Or...the Olympics starts tomorrow. On TV, you'll be given a "tour" of the various venues....Verizon wants to be part of this as well. Another word for "as well" is "too." So Verizon is going to announce the "tour 2."
    You have quite an imagination...lol
    02-10-10 12:35 PM

Grasping for straws, are we?
    02-10-10 12:37 PM
    May be, but some of us hadn't seen it.

And liked the picture...for now I am drooling

Old news....
    02-10-10 12:54 PM
    Grasping for straws, are we?
    I am PRETTY sure he was being sarcastic

Besides, everyone knows that RIM is Canadian, next Tuesday starts their Olympic Hockey TOURnament ... THAT'S when they release the Tour
    02-10-10 12:55 PM
    and don't forget to mention the extremely poor grammar reminiscent of an inner-city youth rather than a corporation insider. theghost88 meaning this guy is what, 21-22 years old? how would he know?
    "and don't forget to mention the extremely poor grammar reminiscent of an inner-city youth rather than a corporation insider"......Really?!?!?! WOW!!!!
    02-10-10 01:04 PM
    I posted this one page back but just in case to lazy to go back one page... I honestly think this is amazing news for T2 and hopefully for those who cannot afford T2
    Last edited by jasper0201; 02-10-10 at 01:13 PM. Reason: I forgot to put the pic in ...lol
    02-10-10 01:13 PM
    I posted this one page back but just in case to lazy to go back one page... I honestly think this is amazing news for T2 and hopefully for those who cannot afford T2
    I already posted the link to my thread where I posted that picture.
    02-10-10 01:15 PM
    Great information!

Wonder if Verizon will break their typical Wednesday release and do something this Monday to coincide with President's Day?

02-10-10 01:19 PM
    Great information!

Wonder if Verizon will break their typical Wednesday release and do something this Monday to coincide with President's Day?
    Keep in mind 4.7 ( the newer version ) was released by sprint first and a week later vzw... lol... but with saying this vzw released tour first... and a day later... but we will see... it is always a race and vzw devices seem to come first and sprint ones seems to get better praise.. I am not sure where i am going with this but I cannot wait till T2 comes on sprint!!!
    02-10-10 01:22 PM
    did no one else notice it says 9630?
    02-10-10 01:22 PM
    Right, its the offical 5.0 OS for the 9630.
    02-10-10 01:24 PM
    If you guys would have read my thread, which is in the same section by the way.. you would have seen I put on there that if Sprint is releasing 5.0 for the 9630, that the Tour 2 isn't that far off.
    02-10-10 01:28 PM
    Oh look. Posted back at #1959
    02-10-10 01:30 PM
    did no one else notice it says 9630?
    yes we are aware of that. we have been waiting for the 5.0 for the 9630 because you know the 9650 wouldnt be far behind it.
    the storm 1 got 5.0 2 days before the storm 2 was released.
    02-10-10 01:33 PM
    Oh guys I'm so sorry I'm not tracking every little move about the T2 or T1...please forgive me?! /end sarcasm

yes we are aware of that. we have been waiting for the 5.0 for the 9630 because you know the 9650 wouldnt be far behind it.
    the storm 1 got 5.0 2 days before the storm 2 was released.
    thanks for not being rude...you've always been alright. so my post above does not go out to you!
    02-10-10 01:34 PM
    Oh yeah, here I thought it was for the Tour 2 (9650) Verizon; oh well

02-10-10 01:34 PM
    I forgot about RIM being Canadian. Starting tomorrow, Vancouver and Western Canada will be getting all the publicity. RIM is in Eastern Canada. Therefore, RIM will announce the Tour 2 to take away some of the press going to the Olympics and Western Canada and give it to the east. I'm sure the Globe and Mail will drop Olympic front page coverage to announce the Tour 2.
    02-10-10 01:38 PM
    I forgot about RIM being Canadian. Starting tomorrow, Vancouver and Western Canada will be getting all the publicity. RIM is in Eastern Canada. Therefore, RIM will announce the Tour 2 to take away some of the press going to the Olympics and Western Canada and give it to the east. I'm sure the Globe and Mail will drop Olympic front page coverage to announce the Tour 2.
    Not to sound like a pessimistic, I honestly do not think this will even be a in the thoughts of RIM. RIM will not screw over the peeps who will be carrying thier T2 device by releasing a carrier specific device before the carrier does. Leaks and boo boo's happen. But we will see. I hope your right becuase if they do sprint and VZW users will be busting down doors for thier release.
    02-10-10 01:45 PM
    I just think it's going to be out in the next week. Just my guess. I'm friends with a legitimate VZW salesman so I emailed him with my concerns of the Tour2 or Essex. Here is my response "I never get told exact dates until the public does, we do have a Verizon representative who comes in once a month or so, and when he comes in I hound him trying to get him to slip and tell me dates that phones come out but the man is a brick wall... so all I know is rumors too, sorry." - That is his response. Some of you are fighting and being so extreme...It's just a phone...
    02-10-10 01:50 PM
23,186 ... 7778798081 ...