close. the hint is i also have a naturally deep rooted hatred for the rangers.
    02-08-10 11:33 PM
    Ill make three guesses
    1. Isles. In which case i am so sorry about your yearly misfortune
    2. Boston. You look like a bunch of bumble bees
    3. Devils
    02-08-10 11:37 PM
    i'm used to misfortune... which makes waiting for the tour2 such an easy ordeal comparatively speaking
    nice job stealing Kovalchuk...
    02-08-10 11:42 PM
    so this thread has really tanked
    02-08-10 11:46 PM
    It's 126 pages long and you expected something else?
    02-08-10 11:50 PM
    It's 126 pages long and you expected something else?
    it was on track for a while. but once feb. 3 rolled around and the phone didn't release, everyone just went off different tangents
    02-08-10 11:54 PM
    Yeah i doub't anything relevant will get posted in any forum untill the phone releases
    02-08-10 11:56 PM
    Yeah i doub't anything relevant will get posted in any forum untill the phone releases
    that's why i'm mainly just checking the front page for info, and occasionally venturing into the forums.
    02-08-10 11:57 PM
    This seems to make Vday less likely
    Red-Hot Phones for Your Valentine
    02-08-10 11:58 PM
    how do you chat with a verizon customer service/sales rep online?

They may actually ahve to give me a little information...ive been waiting for the T2, but I can't hold out any longer if it doen'st come out Wednesday due to my phone now being beyond repair and not being able to make calls for 3+ weeks...

i need a BB without a camera for my company for business, and the T1 is out of stock...i would only imagine they would let me know if there was going to be a refill on that stock or if I had to wait for the T2 as the non camera verison wasn't available...i don't know its just a thought...
    02-09-10 12:54 AM
    how do you chat with a verizon customer service/sales rep online?

They may actually ahve to give me a little information...ive been waiting for the T2, but I can't hold out any longer if it doen'st come out Wednesday due to my phone now being beyond repair and not being able to make calls for 3+ weeks...

i need a BB without a camera for my company for business, and the T1 is out of stock...i would only imagine they would let me know if there was going to be a refill on that stock or if I had to wait for the T2 as the non camera verison wasn't available...i don't know its just a thought...
    Just wondering.. why does the phone have to not have a camera? I've always wondered why they sold the Tour w/o one.
    02-09-10 01:45 AM
    security reasons...you could "take a picture of Top secret/classified" documents and send them to other countries/competitors..
    Last edited by bryantts; 02-09-10 at 01:58 AM.
    02-09-10 01:55 AM
    so, how outdated is the Tour 2 going to be when it is finally released?

lolol
    02-09-10 03:26 AM
    It'll be top-of-the-line on Verizon and one of RIM's two flagship phones, i.e. the Tour2 and Bold2.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-09-10 05:58 AM
    Well I figured since he suggested to look it up I would point him torwards a more suitable, but still not applicable legal term
    I suggested that someone look up the definition (sarcastically) because someone prior to my post had said that Sal and SauceX were being slandered in this thread.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-10 06:02 AM
    Just wondering.. why does the phone have to not have a camera? I've always wondered why they sold the Tour w/o one.
    Government installations and some businesses restrict camera usage on premises. They want to have a BlackBerry model for BES, security, and other reasons, but don't want a camera entering their facility. It makes perfect sense for RIM to cater to these organizations.
    02-09-10 07:48 AM
    i was speaking (sorry typing) for you so that when your mommy read you the post, it would then become slander. happy now?

regardless, there have been attacks against sals credibility here on crackberry. call it what you want...it still boils down to stupid.

Saying that they are wrong about a date would not be malicious either. Thus it would not be libel. If they are indeed wrong about a date it would then become a "truth"
    02-09-10 08:59 AM
    I still don't get why everyone gets so hyped over a phone...it will be out sooner or later.
    02-09-10 09:01 AM
    I still don't get why everyone gets so hyped over a phone...it will be out sooner or later.
    Finally someone with some sense. It will come out when Verizon/Sprint want it to, and no sooner then that. All of this complaining is doing nothing to help the situation.
    02-09-10 09:11 AM
    Why visit this thread if youre NOT excited about phones? Let alone the crackberry site...
    02-09-10 09:18 AM
    Finally someone with some sense. It will come out when Verizon/Sprint want it to, and no sooner then that. All of this complaining is doing nothing to help the situation.
    exactly, complaining is only getting people more upset that there isn't an official release date yet.

Why visit this thread if youre NOT excited about phones? Let alone the crackberry site...
    well I visited the thread to give my worthless 2 cents, so take it for the 2 cents it is worth.
    I come to crackberry to um...oh yea help other people that have problems with their BBs, go figure! Who would of thunk it?
    02-09-10 09:22 AM
    oh, well thanks for the uhhh...help?
    02-09-10 09:26 AM
    Why did you come in this thread, just to try and start up some nonsense??

You should stop being a smartarse...you just join the CB site today...if you need help with something then post your question.
    02-09-10 09:30 AM
    Its crazy the longer I wait on this phone the more the 9700 grows on me -Thats the one thing I hate about CDMA we wait for the next GREAT bb while GSM gets 3 in the same time period...
    02-09-10 09:37 AM
    So I just joined CB...I'm usually checking it multiple times a day so I decided to finally join....I'm a college student and I'm on break this weekend...I have the crappy Storm 1 (I'm on number 4)...this one is on its last legs so I think when I'm home I'll pick up the new Curve 8530 and if the Tour 2 comes out in the 30 days I'll pick that up but I'm just so tired of waiting
    02-09-10 10:11 AM
23,186 ... 7374757677 ...