alright well its this or an AR15
    well you'd probably be able to buy the tour 2 before you could build an AR15. It took me 8 months to get a lower reciever at least, I hope it won't take that long for the tour 2 to come out!
    02-07-10 06:35 PM
    alright well its this or an AR15
    Not even a comparison! Go for the AR15!!!!!
    02-07-10 06:37 PM
    Ugh. If this thing doesn't come out soon... might freak out! I am on T-mobile's crummy service, with a Motorola Cliq (which still runs on 1.5 android OS... vs the 2.0 upgrade the lucky droid-users received)... can't wait to swtich back to a blackberry. Wanted to try out Android after using my 8900.. and now I regret it. Android OS is too complicated for the phones... it freezes up and block incoming call signals! AH sorry just had to vent!

yeah from my experience it just doesn't seem like a very good smartphone os
    02-07-10 06:38 PM
    I heard of a possible Valentine's Day release? It was off of a forum on VZW... I sure hope so.
    02-07-10 07:06 PM
    I would like to echo the question of someone else that wasn't answered... if i was set on buying a 9630 (i know there are trackball issues but thats ok!) is this a good time or is it worth waiting for a possible price reduction upon the release of the 9650? What have they done in the past (ie. with the storm 1 and 2)?
    02-07-10 07:13 PM
    I'm very close to just buying a Tour 1 and then returning it if the Tour 2 comes out within 30 days.

I might wait until the 15th. If there's no announcement by then, I'm just gonna get the current Tour.
    02-07-10 07:19 PM
    I'm very close to just buying a Tour 1 and then returning it if the Tour 2 comes out within 30 days.

I might wait until the 15th. If there's no announcement by then, I'm just gonna get the current Tour.
    thats what I'm doing
    02-07-10 07:27 PM
    good plan this is getting nutz
    02-07-10 07:47 PM
    thats what I'm doing
    Me too...
    02-07-10 07:49 PM
    Yeah, but if you know you do, the Tour 2 will be out within a week then.

I have waited this long so I am hold out. :-)

02-07-10 08:34 PM
    Disclaimer: I know store reps do not know anything about release dates. This post is only to meant to show that they have knowledge of it.

I was at a VZW store in south Austin this afternoon with my girlfriend upgrading her 8830 to the T1. I of course had to ask about the Tour 2. One rep relied that the "essex would be out around the corner...I mean the tour 2 should be out at the end of the month." Then another rep sitting next to him said end of the month. Yes, he did say essex at first and not tour 2. Glad to see that he acknowledges it.
    ooo thanks for posting that info! I live in south austin too and wanted to ask a vzw rep but didn't bother bc people keep saying they don't know stuff about release dates. this gives me hope! haha
    02-07-10 08:52 PM
    SAUCEX--- is there any reason to doubt it will be released this week?? Dont worry, we won't get mad at you if you were wrong!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-10 08:54 PM
    ooo thanks for posting that info! I live in south austin too and wanted to ask a vzw rep but didn't bother bc people keep saying they don't know stuff about release dates. this gives me hope! haha
    Whole lot of Austin folks here, I'm out by the lake. Bring on the T2, I think we are all getting tired of waiting for it.
    02-07-10 09:14 PM
    i think that the breaking point has been reached with this thing
    02-07-10 09:16 PM
    I'm waiting until Wednesday to toss my hands into the air to call it a wrap. I want this phone, but at this point, I NEED a new one. I'm getting ready to travel cross-country. I can't depend on something being held together with tape.

Ebay it is. I'd rather use whatever unjust amount I'm going to end up coughing up on my upgrade, but oh well.
    02-07-10 09:20 PM
    yeah im guna go till the 16th i think...
    02-07-10 11:42 PM
    Good question - SAUCEX tell us what you date you think we are looking at?

SAUCEX--- is there any reason to doubt it will be released this week?? Dont worry, we won't get mad at you if you were wrong!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-10 11:49 PM
    we havent seen a post from him in a few days and sal is still in mexico...we are withour information nooooo
    02-07-10 11:51 PM
    What I can confirm as of right now:

Verizon is not going to be beaten to the punch concerning T2. This is something that has been discussed for quite some time.

Again, I will rehash the first week of February as a definite, and apparently Sal has heard much of the same. Do not expect the Tour much later than this window, SauceX guarantee.

-Travis
    well there went that
    02-08-10 01:20 AM
    Hopefully we will get an update from him soon.

we havent seen a post from him in a few days and sal is still in mexico...we are withour information nooooo
    02-08-10 01:43 AM
    No, not really...recall him saying an announcement the first week of February, then give or take several days on a release so based on that, think we are still on schedule. :-)

well there went that
    02-08-10 01:46 AM
    yeah i guess so lol but the fact that definite was bolded im gunna have to sey hes wrong. i hope im the wrong one though and it comes out in a couple days but i dont see it happenin
    02-08-10 01:57 AM
    Keep your fingers crossed and hopefully sometime this week :-)
    02-08-10 04:16 AM
    Where's SauceX? I've been lurking and laughing at this thread. He's obviously a fraud, click on his name and look at his posts and the trend.

1-8: "wouldn't be surprised if on shelves by 1/30 or first week of Feb seems reasonable"

1-8: VZW ownrs should target last week of January of first week of February

1-10: "first week of February is definite"

1-16: He challenges the doubters to show their faces in this forum on February 3 or will they pull the classic AWOL move? (that's a pretty confident and bold statement to make)

1-20: Moves off his confidence in February 3 and now says first week of February.

1-24: Says that we should all watch for a "trend" during the NFL Playoff games today. What trend? Many asked, he never answered. Speaking of AWOL.

2-1: Starts to hedge...Says first week of February, give or take a day.

2-1: Same day he comes back and says "February 3rd, +/- 7 days.

What next SauceX? Mid February +/- a month?
    02-08-10 08:54 AM
    Where's SauceX? I've been lurking and laughing at this thread. He's obviously a fraud, click on his name and look at his posts and the trend.

1-8: "wouldn't be surprised if on shelves by 1/30 or first week of Feb seems reasonable"

1-8: VZW ownrs should target last week of January of first week of February

1-10: "first week of February is definite"

1-16: He challenges the doubters to show their faces in this forum on February 3 or will they pull the classic AWOL move? (that's a pretty confident and bold statement to make)

1-20: Moves off his confidence in February 3 and now says first week of February.

1-24: Says that we should all watch for a "trend" during the NFL Playoff games today. What trend? Many asked, he never answered. Speaking of AWOL.

2-1: Starts to hedge...Says first week of February, give or take a day.

2-1: Same day he comes back and says "February 3rd, +/- 7 days.

What next SauceX? Mid February +/- a month?
    OS 5.0....relax. We will call BS when his time is up. The trusted time frame came from Sal and he said Feb 3rd possible week delay, he is who everybody is betting on because he has been right a lot before with good sources plus having a 9650. But he is been out of the country for the last 2 weeks.
    02-08-10 08:57 AM
23,186 ... 6970717273 ...