i lol'd irl at how far this got off topic....

read a Nostradamus transcript and it mentioned a Sprinting Verizon Tour 2 from Blackberry coming out March 21st

figure if everyone else can throw dates out there, i can to, amirite?
    02-06-10 02:48 AM
    yes you can...at this point go for it
    02-06-10 02:50 AM
    Lottery Balls!
    02-06-10 03:38 AM
    Impressive, but let most of us here, I am just waiting on the T2. :-)

These boards have become my total guilty (slightly obsessive) pleasure, thank you all for making my day better!

Second, I don't have any new T2 news but my bf (at VZW) said they are supposed to roll out over 30 new smart phones this year. Holy Cow!

I have never had a blackberry so I am just pumped for the T2, but he has the droid and I am amazed at the speed of this phone. I think my dream phone would look like a T2, with a touch screen, and maybe Android operating system. Although I can't say for sure since I haven't spent a lot of time with BB.

Sorry, I am working 3rd shift tonight and felt like rambling.
    02-06-10 07:19 AM
    I say T2 will hit about the same time everyone stops drooling over mojo's avatar. This could take a long time.
    02-06-10 07:27 AM
    So wrong, but so right!

Can you imagine the ***-chewing we're going to get tomorrow when everyone sees how badly we've derailed this thread? I'm actually a little scared.
    LOL no kidding, you guys made 4 new pages on this thread after I went to bed, had a lottery and everything else, you would thought the phone was released at midnight. I do have a question as I read a link 4 pages ago from about an hour ago LOL. Has anybody heard a time frame on the Webkit browser, this is something new to me as I am new to Crackberry? I just noticed a couple of people talk about it but didnt know what it was until last night. And I would assume that this new browser will work on all BB's?? Correct?
    02-06-10 08:27 AM
    Cannot come soon enough for most of us :-)

I say T2 will hit about the same time everyone stops drooling over mojo's avatar. This could take a long time.
    02-06-10 08:58 AM
    I would have to say that this is encouraging....
    Alltel Releases OS 5.0.0.419 For The BlackBerry Tour | CrackBerry.com
    Many have opined that VZW and Sprint won't release the T2 until the 9630 has gotten the 5.0 upgrade...like they did with the Storm2. It will keep all the 9630 owners from begging for a deal on a T2.
    02-06-10 09:46 AM
    I would have to say that this is encouraging....
    Alltel Releases OS 5.0.0.419 For The BlackBerry Tour | CrackBerry.com
    Many have opined that VZW and Sprint won't release the T2 until the 9630 has gotten the 5.0 upgrade...like they did with the Storm2. It will keep all the 9630 owners from begging for a deal on a T2.
    WTF?? I mean really, Verizon has lost there damn minds. But you make a very good point, maybe to satisfy some 9630 owners pre-release. Damn fools, I will set the building on fire.
    02-06-10 09:52 AM
    WTF?? I mean really, Verizon has lost there damn minds. But you make a very good point, maybe to satisfy some 9630 owners pre-release. Damn fools, I will set the building on fire.
    "...it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire..."

Best movie ever!
    02-06-10 10:09 AM
    Seriously? When is that suppose to happen?

Many have opined that VZW and Sprint won't release the T2 until the 9630 has gotten the 5.0 upgrade...
    02-06-10 10:13 AM
    "...it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire..."

Best movie ever!
    Milton reminds me of us waiting on our damn phone.

youtube linky to Milton

02-06-10 10:19 AM
    Seriously? When is that suppose to happen?
    If I recall correctly, VZW released 5.0 for the Storm1 only a day or so before announcing the Storm2. That purportedly kept the Storm1 owners appeased.
    Don't quote me on this.
    02-06-10 11:16 AM
    [QUOTE=Jeffy294;4627729]Milton reminds me of us waiting on our damn phone.

youtube linky to Milton

[/QUOTE

Too Funny
    02-06-10 11:25 AM
    Just got home from Sprint and the rep tried to tell me the 1st Tour had Wi-Fi...I told him umm no it doesn't. He said 3 other reps have it, would you like the literature? I said yes because I know it doesn't. He left and when he returned started talking about some software site.
    02-06-10 11:33 AM
    Just got home from Sprint and the rep tried to tell me the 1st Tour had Wi-Fi...I told him umm no it doesn't. He said 3 other reps have it, would you like the literature? I said yes because I know it doesn't. He left and when he returned started talking about some software site.
    I'm not going to bash the reps this time. They are sort of like other professions. There are some good ones, and there are some horrible ones.
    02-06-10 11:38 AM
    LOL... yeah... I definitely don't have Wi-Fi. Idiots.

(on a side note but kinda related story... to bide our time while we wait and while I am snowed in with 27 inches of freaking snow!!!) My husband had to go into Verizon the other day to get his Storm replaced. (he is fine with it and sticking with the original Storm for now but needed a new one) Well... the rep tried to soup him up saying they were really helping him out by giving him a Storm 1 but with the Storm 2 OS... I had to 'gently' tell my husband they just kinda got over on him in the name of customer service. LOL. He was already running the newest OS (.328 I think) and the S2 is the .320 I believe... I love when they tell you they are doing this great thing for you to try to get you happy when in reality it is NOTHING! My husband gets a bit irked that I analyze everything and know what I'm talking about. tsk tsk!
    LOL yeah my husband gave that "Uhh you just messed up big time" look when I was said to the rep "You're trying to tell me the Tour has wi-fi"? I still can't believe it...

I'm not going to bash the reps this time. They are sort of like other professions. There are some good ones, and there are some horrible ones.
    Oh I definitely know this. There is a really help rep on this site actually
    02-06-10 11:51 AM
    Some thoughts to ponder: Are there sales reps who use CB?, Has there ever been a sales rep to come on CB and gave credible information about the release of a new phone? Has a sales rep ever gave credible info in the store? Now also ponder this: Has there been any legit information from anyone saying this phone WON'T be released this week? (no). Has there been any legit information saying this phone WILL be released this week (yes-Sal). Has Sal ever given legit information before? (yes). Has Saucex ever given reliable information? (yes-he said there were sku dummies in VZW system, and then soon after we saw proof). Have EITHER of them said anything that would make any of us doubt them ever? --> not that I know of, but what do I know, I'm just a nobody here.

Relax everyone, until there is reason to doubt, then we have no reason to doubt, ya' know?
    02-06-10 12:03 PM
    60% of the time, it works every time.
    Sex Panther by Odeon. This stuff is illegal in 9 countries. It's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.
    02-06-10 12:08 PM
    T1 owners will receive there 5.0 OS this Tuesday from VZW.
    Some thoughts to ponder: Are there sales reps who use CB?, Has there ever been a sales rep to come on CB and gave credible information about the release of a new phone? Has a sales rep ever gave credible info in the store? Now also ponder this: Has there been any legit information from anyone saying this phone WON'T be released this week? (no). Has there been any legit information saying this phone WILL be released this week (yes-Sal). Has Sal ever given legit information before? (yes). Has Saucex ever given reliable information? (yes-he said there were sku dummies in VZW system, and then soon after we saw proof). Have EITHER of them said anything that would make any of us doubt them ever? --> not that I know of, but what do I know, I'm just a nobody here.

Relax everyone, until there is reason to doubt, then we have no reason to doubt, ya' know?
    I agree 100%.
    Not doubting you, but these guys are getting the flame throwers out really easy around here LOL. Good post IMO.... thanks.
    02-06-10 12:13 PM
    That is great news if it's true. What is your source of this info?
    02-06-10 12:15 PM
    And you know this how?
    02-06-10 12:15 PM
    IF this is true...you could see the Tour 2 on Wed.
    02-06-10 12:16 PM
23,186 ... 6465666768 ...