hmmm that has great potential, but ive gone a year without one soooo it would be a long slow death
    Good point! Okay maybe I'll let you and everyone else do the stoning. I'll hide in the corner and cover my eyes.
    02-06-10 12:48 AM
    hmmm that has great potential, but ive gone a year without one soooo it would be a long slow death
    a year without one? are you serious? we cant even go a month without getting our grubby hands on one that doesnt exist yet! and that's while we're ALREADY holding one!
    02-06-10 12:49 AM
    Good point! Okay maybe I'll let you and everyone else do the stoning. I'll hide in the corner and cover my eyes.
    yeah i want to get stoned!! might be the only way to make the wait shorter
    02-06-10 12:50 AM
    The man has a point.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-10 12:51 AM
    let us do the dirty work while you reap the benifits of the gods of blackberry wow i see how it is
    02-06-10 12:53 AM
    These boards have become my total guilty (slightly obsessive) pleasure, thank you all for making my day better!

Second, I don't have any new T2 news but my bf (at VZW) said they are supposed to roll out over 30 new smart phones this year. Holy Cow!

I have never had a blackberry so I am just pumped for the T2, but he has the droid and I am amazed at the speed of this phone. I think my dream phone would look like a T2, with a touch screen, and maybe Android operating system. Although I can't say for sure since I haven't spent a lot of time with BB.

Sorry, I am working 3rd shift tonight and felt like rambling.
    02-06-10 12:54 AM
    haha we are all eachothers support system
    02-06-10 12:56 AM
    let us do the dirty work while you reap the benifits of the gods of blackberry wow i see how it is
    Yes sir and if you don't like that, I'll just remove your exemptness for the lottery!
    02-06-10 01:35 AM
    Yes sir and if you don't like that, I'll just remove your exemptness for the lottery!
    did you just nominate yourself as the goddess of the lottery balls?
    02-06-10 01:37 AM
    no im down with ur plan...id like not to get stoned please
    02-06-10 01:38 AM
    did you just nominate yourself as the goddess of the lottery balls?
    Lottery balls! Yes, I am now the goddess of lottery balls. I'm going to put that on my resume. In fact, at the top where you put your name in big, bold letters, I'm just going to put

Goddess of Lottery Balls
    (and you will address me as such.)
    02-06-10 01:53 AM
    that just sounds sooo wrong lol sooo wrong
    02-06-10 01:54 AM
    that just sounds sooo wrong lol sooo wrong
    So wrong, but so right!

Can you imagine the ***-chewing we're going to get tomorrow when everyone sees how badly we've derailed this thread? I'm actually a little scared.
    02-06-10 01:55 AM
    ehhh at this point, because there is no real new information i think everyone will find it funny and just go with it...once there is ligit info we MIGHT STOP
    02-06-10 02:03 AM
    ehhh at this point, because there is no real new information i think everyone will find it funny and just go with it...once there is ligit info we MIGHT STOP
    Maybe that will motivate people to dig a little deeper for some real information. lol
    02-06-10 02:07 AM
    well im sure there's going to be 10 pages of the obligatory "where the **** is that damn phone!" rhetoric (well deserved of course - because i'm filling pages with that stuff myself!) before they go back and find these gems. and i will address you as such - by your directive.
    02-06-10 02:09 AM
    at this point i dont think there is any more info at this point its just nutz we have found just about everything ecxept the phone itself
    02-06-10 02:09 AM
    oh would ya look at that, the word describing the bad place that ends in double-hockey-sticks is a bad word! but goddess of lottery balls slips right through!
    02-06-10 02:11 AM
    at this point i dont think there is any more info at this point its just nutz we have found just about everything ecxept the phone itself
    I knoooww! I think we've basically got every day covered from now until the end of May for possible release dates. lol

oh would ya look at that, the word describing the bad place that ends in double-hockey-sticks is a bad word! but goddess of lottery balls slips right through!
    Isn't that the strangest thing?! I guess that's just a sign of the universe honoring the Goddess of Lottery Balls.
    02-06-10 02:17 AM
    hahah yeah everyone thinks it is a diffrent date...i just want it to shut up devious dee up...lololol what a character he is
    02-06-10 02:20 AM
    that's just a sign of the universe honoring the Goddess of Lottery Balls.
    after your warning, we're doing a terrible job of bringing the thread back on track. but i cant blame us...
    02-06-10 02:24 AM
    ok so the T2 what qualcom proc????(im trying here)
    02-06-10 02:26 AM
    60% of the time, it works every time.
    02-06-10 02:31 AM
    ok so the T2 what qualcom proc????(im trying here)
    i appreciate the effort... you threw out some good words, but i cant make a sentence out of it! or maybe im still distracted... balls.
    02-06-10 02:31 AM
    (insert educated techno speek here)
    02-06-10 02:36 AM
23,186 ... 6364656667 ...