i don't know how much longer i can wait!!
    oh you are SO screwed! coming here ain't gonna take your mind off of waiting for it...
    02-05-10 11:55 PM
    oh you are SO screwed! coming here ain't gonna take your mind off of waiting for it...
    yeah this is the worst place for somone who wants to get their mind off of this phone
    02-05-10 11:59 PM
    Hopefully it is not releasing in a few months! It would be pretty outdated by then.
    02-05-10 11:59 PM
    yeah i heard some roumor that there are like 5 or 6 bb comin out this year...idk if this is true, but if they wait for months its guna be olddddd news
    02-06-10 12:02 AM
    yeah this is the worst place for somone who wants to get their mind off of this phone
    That is exactly why I need to stop coming here!
    02-06-10 12:06 AM
    Very true; in fact, it's already headed in that direction. They're really dragging their feet on this one. However, I know the release is approaching because the blackberry tour stock is already pretty depleated; when I was on the vzw website earlier today, you could still get both types of tours (e.g. the one with the camera and the one without). But now, as of a few hours ago, the no-camera version is already "out of stock"... the release is approaching so fast that I can almost taste it
    02-06-10 12:09 AM
    That is exactly why I need to stop coming here!
    FALSE! That is why you need to get on here more...you know you cant stay away....come on where eles would you go...this is where we belong lol
    02-06-10 12:10 AM
    ahh i knoww.. i'm definitely making it so much more painful for myself but i guess i'm trying to decide if i should wait it out or not!! i guess i thought having sympathizers would help. i'm on here checking up on it all the time anyway so i figured i might as well post what i heard earlier even if ends up being false.
    02-06-10 12:10 AM
    I called another Sprint Store today, this time I called down to one in Kansas City. The rep on the phone told me the exact same thing as the two stores I've called here....."March, possibly sooner".

I'm in no hurry though, I'll wait. Gives me time to look at some other phones in the meantime....HTC Hero, Samsung Moment.......
    02-06-10 12:13 AM
    ahh i knoww.. i'm definitely making it so much more painful for myself but i guess i'm trying to decide if i should wait it out or not!! i guess i thought having sympathizers would help. i'm on here checking up on it all the time anyway so i figured i might as well post what i heard earlier even if ends up being false.
    yeah just post...sometimes ppl blow up on u but ignore them...your always welcome! JOIN US! lol the delirium of awaiting this phone has fried my psyche
    02-06-10 12:15 AM
    the delirium of awaiting this phone has fried my psyche
    I knew it!
    02-06-10 12:17 AM
    FALSE! That is why you need to get on here more...you know you cant stay away....come on where eles would you go...this is where we belong lol
    I think we've officially reached cult status!!!!!

Next thing you know we'll be offering human sacrifices to the BlackBerry gods in order for quicker phone releases!
    02-06-10 12:21 AM
    hahah not that there was ever a full fledged psyche to speak of, but the one semblance of sanity that I once obtained has long since abandoned me
    02-06-10 12:21 AM
    i like the way that sounds better. could the release dates be very much apart for sprint and verizon? i've been checking out other phones too but i really want a bb for my first smartphone and i'm not sure i like any of the other bbs that are out for vzw too much right now. the curves nice but i would like the world phone capabilities because i am planning to do a lot of traveling outside the US and it'd be nice to have a phone that is compatible with international networks.
    02-06-10 12:23 AM
    I think we've officially reached cult status!!!!!

Next thing you know we'll be offering human sacrifices to the BlackBerry gods in order for quicker phone releases!
    YOU READ MY MIND!!! This is close...hey if it would help...id think about it
    02-06-10 12:25 AM
    yeah just post...sometimes ppl blow up on u but ignore them...your always welcome! JOIN US! lol the delirium of awaiting this phone has fried my psyche
    thank you i appreciate it! i'll try not to take anyone blowing me up too hard. i just want a t2 like everyone else!!
    02-06-10 12:27 AM
    i like the way that sounds better. could the release dates be very much apart for sprint and verizon? i've been checking out other phones too but i really want a bb for my first smartphone and i'm not sure i like any of the other bbs that are out for vzw too much right now. the curves nice but i would like the world phone capabilities because i am planning to do a lot of traveling outside the US and it'd be nice to have a phone that is compatible with international networks.
    I'm really not sure on how close the release dates are for Sprint/Verizon. I know for the Tour 9630 and the Curve 8530 they both came out first on Verizon.

And for the 9650 release I'm just going by what the Sprint store reps have told me, 2 here in Omaha and one in K.C., told me the exact same thing, "March, possibly sooner". All 3 also told me they were out-of-stock on the 9630 but that they could get me one if I didn't want to wait for the 9650.
    02-06-10 12:29 AM
    i'll try not to take anyone blowing me up too hard.
    That's what he said.
    Last edited by mojo pin; 02-06-10 at 12:37 AM.
    02-06-10 12:32 AM
    YOU READ MY MIND!!! This is close...hey if it would help...id think about it
    Maybe it's worth a try.... We should start a lottery. You and I are exempt because we came up with the idea. lol
    02-06-10 12:33 AM
    That's what he said.
    BAHAAHAHAHAH...i quite literlay just loled...
    02-06-10 12:34 AM
    Maybe it's worth a try.... We should start a lottery. You and I are exempt because we came up with the idea. lol
    we could just base it on the lottery by shirley jackson it would be amazing...
    02-06-10 12:35 AM
    BAHAAHAHAHAH...i quite literlay just loled...
    I couldn't pass it up.
    02-06-10 12:37 AM
    we could just base it on the lottery by shirley jackson it would be amazing...
    It would be! I don't think I could stone anyone to death though... Maybe we could just take the person's BB away until they died from withdrawal.
    02-06-10 12:39 AM
    dammit, my feelings are torn between a tour2 and being burned at the stake for it... or would there be a more appealing way to undergo said offering? i'll take one for the team!
    02-06-10 12:41 AM
    hmmm that has great potential, but ive gone a year without one soooo it would be a long slow death
    02-06-10 12:41 AM
23,186 ... 6263646566 ...