So this Sal was the biggest joke, it is two days after his so-called release date he has been proven wrong!!! And you all still worship him!!!
    You can't read, or do not read what people say back to you. That means you are on here for nothing but to get a rise out of people, you are a troll just trying to get a response because you would a least wait till the time frame given is up. Sal is not wrong yet, do your reading and get your facts right first but there is no point in me even saying this because all you are here for is to bug people and you nothing about the phone or its release. I am actually laughing at how stupid you really are, in fact we all may be dumber for even reading and responding to what you post, and I am right in the center. My IQ is now lower.
    02-05-10 02:10 PM
    It could very well happen.

maybe it will be a midnight release you never know
    02-05-10 02:20 PM
    has come to realize that waiting for this phone to come out is like waiting for call of duties modern warfare 2 lol....people are jonesing for this
    02-05-10 02:25 PM
    .... I will continue to wait patiently and not do anything rash like purchase a T1 and pray the T2 will be released in 30 days.
    Hoping and believing it will come out soon, but I think this is a very solid plan just in case.
    02-05-10 02:30 PM
    deevious_dee ...go back to your i toy
    02-05-10 02:47 PM
    After having a Samsung Instinct for a year (painful) and playing with my cousins Tour for a weekend, I'm in love and I can't take it anymore!! Im getting so desperate that I can't even sleep a full night w/o waking up and wondering if I've missed some important T2 info on crackberry.com... lol. I know, sad but true!!
    02-05-10 02:53 PM
    You can't read, or do not read what people say back to you. That means you are on here for nothing but to get a rise out of people, you are a troll just trying to get a response because you would a least wait till the time frame given is up. Sal is not wrong yet, do your reading and get your facts right first but there is no point in me even saying this because all you are here for is to bug people and you nothing about the phone or its release. I am actually laughing at how stupid you really are, in fact we all may be dumber for even reading and responding to what you post, and I am right in the center. My IQ is now lower.
    My thoughts exactly.
    02-05-10 03:07 PM
    I have been waiting on this thing for a looooooooooooooong time now.

After having a Samsung Instinct for a year (painful) and playing with my cousins Tour for a weekend, I'm in love and I can't take it anymore!! Im getting so desperate that I can't even sleep a full night w/o waking up and wondering if I've missed some important T2 info on crackberry.com... lol. I know, sad but true!!
    02-05-10 03:26 PM
    I came from a Bold 9700 so I had the taste of what this phone will be like... unfortunately I had to switch to Verizon and it's not out yet. I want it to come out soon! The droid is aggravating me!
    02-05-10 03:43 PM
    My thoughts exactly.
    thank u...I am rly getting tired of this...All I want is some info about this phone. Not what this guy makes up...
    02-05-10 06:24 PM
    Maybe it will be after Feb. Here is my thinking. I am a VIP VZW Customer and got in the mail the other an offer to upgrade early. It expires at the end of this month. On the card was the New Curve, Palm Pre & Pixi, and the Tour. Maybe big red is trying to sucker some people into upgrading now and then have to pay full retail if they want the T2.

Maybe....

Or I am way off, either way I am not falling for the trick and will just wait. I love my orginal curve! It still treats me very well, although it is slower nowadays, but none the less hasn't failed me yet. (knock on wood)
    Your conspiracy theory scares me because it makes sense in my mind. XD Having worked behind the scenes in retail and learned the messed-up sales tactics they use for promotions...eh. All I can say is that this wait is like seeing a desert oasis in the distance and you have to keep walking...keep walking...keep walking...

/******** about wait
    02-05-10 06:30 PM
    /sigh. My patience is dying.
    Was so excited for this week... and the business week is basically over.
    Disappointed.
    02-05-10 07:13 PM
    that testman link is "down" again .. but i'm not going to get excited about it. yet.
    02-05-10 07:33 PM
    that testman link is "down" again .. but i'm not going to get excited about it. yet.
    Our little "testman" is having dinner before he gets raped by us again all night over and over.
    02-05-10 07:38 PM
    +1

hmmm... My message is too short so i will fill it up with pony nonsence....
    02-05-10 07:39 PM
    Our little "testman" is having dinner before he gets raped by us again all night over and over.
    LOL!!! Thanks, I needed a laugh.
    02-05-10 07:47 PM
    Just heard a commercial for XM app on BB, so I went to the website but I need a newer BB than my current Curve. Doggone it, when is the T2 coming?! Argh!
    02-05-10 08:10 PM
    Sal's expected release week is almost here!
    02-05-10 11:14 PM
    It has been down for a long time tonight.
    02-05-10 11:21 PM
    It's up. No 9650
    02-05-10 11:23 PM
    Just that VZW has no activation fees from 2/5 - 2/8... I will bet that there will be no 9650 during this time period.
    Last edited by Iwant9650; 02-05-10 at 11:27 PM.
    02-05-10 11:24 PM
    the only thing that changed was the free activation between 2/5 and 2/8
    02-05-10 11:26 PM
    sprint has free activation if you order online all the time.
    02-05-10 11:28 PM
    helloo i'm a total newb here and have never owned a blackberry but i went to a vzw store near me and asked about the t2 because i realllly want it and i am eligible to get a new phone whenever i want at this point and i want the t2 to be it and the first guy i talked to acted like he didn't know what i was talking about and the second guy said he knew of it but it was still being in "testing phase" and wouldn't be released for a few more months.. i was quite disheartened by this because i've been following this forum and getting anxious holding out for this phone. i don't know how much longer i can wait!!
    02-05-10 11:44 PM
    I still don't know... I still think its going to be released anywhere from 2/15 - 3/8. Theres just too much crap floating around the internet as well as stuff leaked from verizon/sprint themselves to keep the release off "a few more months"; but hey, who knows, I could just be in denial
    02-05-10 11:48 PM
23,186 ... 6162636465 ...