lol jack its true
    02-05-10 11:11 AM
    I have been waiting patiently and doing my "due dilligence" trying to gather info just like everyone and I started to feel like I was going insane! I have two things to say, and here is my famous " take it for what its worth statement", My Best Buy friend showed me thier system yesterday and they have 2 devices that are to hit the shelves on Feb 28th! He reitterated that often they get to sell devices 2 weeks after thier release and the encoded price point looked to be $549, so ""take that for what it is worth." The second thing i would like to share (and remember this is helping me deal with the anxiety of the release and the constant checking these post everytime something new pops up and I am let down) I have become obsessed with making my current phone as fast and efficient as possible while learning a lot about how these things work and how to tweek them so they are "Bigger, Faster, Stronger" (you know what I mean). There is a fairly new site that has great tutorials and "how to"...'s and the people there are friendly and helpful. they have all the pertinant leaked OS, but also have introduced me to tweeking my 9550 and 9630 with hybrid java builds. I used to just disregard them but to tell you the truth my phone now blows any leaked OS around!!! Faster browser better battery life etc... so check out driphter.com and take your mind off of the 9650 for a minute, it will still come out even if you are not obssessing over it every minute like I was. Dont get me wrong I still activly check CB for info, just not every couple of hours like I used too! instead I have replaced some of my obsession with making the last days with my current phone fun by making it better! C'MON T2
    Info that makes sense...much appreciated.
    02-05-10 11:11 AM
    we all have waited for months but can we wait a few more days?
    02-05-10 11:47 AM
    I just dont see how continuing to keep it top secret is of any benefit to Verizon?
    What difference does it make if we know when its release date is a few days or weeks early?
    The only thing I can guess is that they dont know when the official release date is going to be yet. Other than that, my mind continues to be boggled.

Why not just let the cat out of the bag and be done with it?
    02-05-10 11:51 AM
    because they can....and it MIGHT yeild higher sales of T1
    02-05-10 11:53 AM
    it MIGHT yeild higher sales of T1
    Exactly!

You see even good PR firms can't sell a product with the slogan "Buy this now before a better one comes out in 3 weeks!"
    02-05-10 11:58 AM
    Exactly!

You see even good PR firms can't sell a product with the slogan "Buy this now before a better one comes out in 3 weeks!"
    lol +1...that is great and so true...they will hold out until the T1 is allll gone...or close
    02-05-10 12:01 PM
    Guess today is not looking good, any dates yet for next week?
    02-05-10 12:13 PM
    ud think it was lined in diamonds an gold or something
    02-05-10 12:16 PM
    Exactly!

lol +1...that is great and so true...they will hold out until the T1 is allll gone...or close
    This is total rubbish.....Why are they still selling the older Curve verison and the old Storm version. Think makes no difference whatsoever. Very same situation, although they may not purchase more T1's it not have a to many in stock.
    02-05-10 12:16 PM
    For those of us waiting for several months now, it sure feels like it :-)

ud think it was lined in diamonds an gold or something
    02-05-10 12:18 PM
    its not diamonds or gold per se... besides their phone, what other item does one keep on them or close to them all day every day? (not including underwear - because that changes often!)

the thing about the tour2 is that it comes with exactly what i want:
    - physical keyboard
    - wifi
    - trackpad
    - latest os and latest processor
    - the best coverage (verizon)

no other phone out there will give me that, so yeah, its like christmas except i dont know what day christmas is falling on.
    02-05-10 12:29 PM
    Yeah, very well statement. I loved the T1, but as with the items you mentioned, the T2 is the one we have all been waiting for.

its not diamonds or gold per se... besides their phone, what other item does one keep on them or close to them all day every day? (not including underwear - because that changes often!)

the thing about the tour2 is that it comes with exactly what i want:
    - physical keyboard
    - wifi
    - trackpad
    - latest os and latest processor
    - the best coverage (verizon)

no other phone out there will give me that, so yeah, its like christmas except i dont know what day christmas is falling on.
    02-05-10 12:39 PM
    i had an upgrade with alltel over this past summer an i gotten the curve 8330 an i liked it an took it back cuz i couldnt hear it ring an then i got a stupid touchscreen phone the samsung delve that ive been stuck with since...an i miss my blackberry an now this is the one i want
    02-05-10 01:07 PM
    So this Sal was the biggest joke, it is two days after his so-called release date he has been proven wrong!!! And you all still worship him!!!
    02-05-10 01:28 PM
    I now know why they're called crackberries. I've rarely seen such a loyal customer base for a brand name, especially for a product yet to be released.

Made my way over here to check out the community and see what apps are avail to fit into my life when the T2 comes out. Was originally going to be a Bold owner (my first BB), but AT&T with whom I'm a customer, was delayed in releasing it, and I needed a new phone. So I made the mistake of buying an iPhone. Anyway, a couple friends have a BB and now know I should have waited for the Bold.

Since I'm moving to NYC this summer, and given AT&T's sterling service in that area, I'm anxious to get the T2 on a new VZW contract. Like all of you, I can't wait!

However, I am a bit disappointed... with all the resources/assets apparent here, surprised there isn't any intel on tracking the bulk phone shipments from the distribution centers to the stores.
    02-05-10 01:31 PM
    maybe it will be a midnight release you never know
    02-05-10 01:32 PM
    Maybe it will be after Feb. Here is my thinking. I am a VIP VZW Customer and got in the mail the other an offer to upgrade early. It expires at the end of this month. On the card was the New Curve, Palm Pre & Pixi, and the Tour. Maybe big red is trying to sucker some people into upgrading now and then have to pay full retail if they want the T2.

Maybe....

Or I am way off, either way I am not falling for the trick and will just wait. I love my orginal curve! It still treats me very well, although it is slower nowadays, but none the less hasn't failed me yet. (knock on wood)
    02-05-10 01:39 PM
    However, I am a bit disappointed... with all the resources/assets apparent here, surprised there isn't any intel on tracking the bulk phone shipments from the distribution centers to the stores.
    Yeah, i figured there'd be SOME leak SOMEWHERE... either some guy on the loading dock or whatever. especially with so many "men in the middle" between RIM, Verizon and other resellers doing Verizon work... but i guess everyone wants to keep their job and not get bagged by some privacy non-disclosure! I wouldn't be able to take it.
    02-05-10 01:40 PM
    RIM device development holds promise, analyst says

The analyst believes an updated Tour2 is now in production and soon to be released to the market. Verizon is the key customer for this device, which will include Wi-Fi and replace a trackball with an optical trackpad, he wrote.
    dated 2/3/10
    02-05-10 01:42 PM
    So this Sal was the biggest joke, it is two days after his so-called release date he has been proven wrong!!! And you all still worship him!!!
    deevious_dee - your style of prose appears suspiciously similar to a poster by the moniker, cpugeek. This poster (poser?) made similar comments back in October with regard to the release of the Storm 2. Since all posts appear to be archived, all can check for themselves. I do believe a track record speaks for itself (Sal), you however don't have a track record. Ultimately and regardless of my reply, your posts are probably just submitted for reaction. Glad I could oblige.
    02-05-10 01:42 PM
    I now know why they're called crackberries. I've rarely seen such a loyal customer base for a brand name, especially for a product yet to be released.

Made my way over here to check out the community and see what apps are avail to fit into my life when the T2 comes out. Was originally going to be a Bold owner (my first BB), but AT&T with whom I'm a customer, was delayed in releasing it, and I needed a new phone. So I made the mistake of buying an iPhone. Anyway, a couple friends have a BB and now know I should have waited for the Bold.

Since I'm moving to NYC this summer, and given AT&T's sterling service in that area, I'm anxious to get the T2 on a new VZW contract. Like all of you, I can't wait!

you will be glad you made da switch to verzion. I went from verzion to att(had the old bold) and service sucked in the tri state area. Made the switch back to verzion and the service is good like always with verzion. You will love nyc a lot. I'm out on long island but go to the city a lot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-10 01:46 PM
    You are so wrong. You are the biggest joke, devious_doo. You are a ******* ***hole troll.
    02-05-10 01:50 PM
    I have been waiting patiently and doing my "due dilligence" trying to gather info just like everyone and I started to feel like I was going insane! I have two things to say, and here is my famous " take it for what its worth statement", My Best Buy friend showed me thier system yesterday and they have 2 devices that are to hit the shelves on Feb 28th! He reitterated that often they get to sell devices 2 weeks after thier release and the encoded price point looked to be $549, so ""take that for what it is worth." The second thing i would like to share (and remember this is helping me deal with the anxiety of the release and the constant checking these post everytime something new pops up and I am let down) I have become obsessed with making my current phone as fast and efficient as possible while learning a lot about how these things work and how to tweek them so they are "Bigger, Faster, Stronger" (you know what I mean). There is a fairly new site that has great tutorials and "how to"...'s and the people there are friendly and helpful. they have all the pertinant leaked OS, but also have introduced me to tweeking my 9550 and 9630 with hybrid java builds. I used to just disregard them but to tell you the truth my phone now blows any leaked OS around!!! Faster browser better battery life etc... so check out driphter.com and take your mind off of the 9650 for a minute, it will still come out even if you are not obssessing over it every minute like I was. Dont get me wrong I still activly check CB for info, just not every couple of hours like I used too! instead I have replaced some of my obsession with making the last days with my current phone fun by making it better! C'MON T2
    I just hope it comeso ut soon - the battery in my Voyager isn't going to make it much longer! At least VZW isn't denying the existene of it anymore. At least not on Twitter. And if the Best Buy thing winds up being accurate then maybe it could be dropped on the 14th?
    02-05-10 02:02 PM
    Believe he said give or take a few days.

02-05-10 02:07 PM
23,186 ... 6061626364 ...