I don't even know who Sal is. All I'm saying is that you can't believe everything people tell you, especially on the internet. How do we know that these people have inside info?
    Sal has been spot on with other information concerning release dates. Why so worried if the info Travis gave (SauceX) is accurate or not? We'll all know soon enough.
    02-04-10 07:04 PM
    Sal has been spot on with other information concerning release dates. Why so worried if the info Travis gave (SauceX) is accurate or not? We'll all know soon enough.
    Guess we'll see by Wednesday then.
    02-04-10 07:08 PM
    Guess we'll see by Wednesday then.
    I guess we will.
    02-04-10 07:10 PM
    anyone have an idea as to the price of the the tour2?
    02-04-10 07:33 PM
    A friend of mine that works for Verizon said that his info says more Droid phones are coming soon but the Tour 2 is slated for a late May release....
    02-04-10 07:39 PM
    A friend of mine that works for Verizon said that his info says more Droid phones are coming soon but the Tour 2 is slated for a late May release....
    I was told by my friend who works @ vzw April dont really know just wish we see it soon
    02-04-10 07:52 PM
    i went to my verizon store yesterday and asked my guy about the tour 2 and he said they should be coming in about 1.5 to 2 weeks.
    02-04-10 08:03 PM
    The naysayers are getting to me
    02-04-10 08:10 PM
    Last Oct, it became apparent that I would need a new phone. That was when I first found out about the Tour2. I was even able to watch that short video about it, before the video was removed. Knowing that this was going to be the phone for me, I went to Ebay and purchased a Curve 8330 for $25. I can wait until the Tour 2 phone comes out and then wait a bit longer for all the bugs to be worked out... Now let me add to all your hype and speculation... I have heard when the phone is coming out.... April 1, 2010

Get it?!?
    02-04-10 08:19 PM
    Last Oct, it became apparent that I would need a new phone. That was when I first found out about the Tour2. I was even able to watch that short video about it, before the video was removed. Knowing that this was going to be the phone for me, I went to Ebay and purchased a Curve 8330 for $25. I can wait until the Tour 2 phone comes out and then wait a bit longer for all the bugs to be worked out... Now let me add to all your hype and speculation... I have heard when the phone is coming out.... April 1, 2010

Get it?!?
    Edit: I had a blonde moment....and I don't think it counts unless you do it on that day ahaha
    02-04-10 08:27 PM
    There's going to be another Motorola Droid launched in March. This one will be white, and if I understood correctly it will be thinner and lighter than the current model that's out.
    Last edited by mojo pin; 02-04-10 at 08:39 PM.
    02-04-10 08:31 PM
    As I am new to this site and these forums and Blackberrys as well, I know what I say may not amount to a hill of beans, and that I don't really care when the phone comes out because I will get it when it comes because my upgrade is not till April. Now having said that. We have had tons of people come on here with there dates and time frames and speak their opinion. A lot of people have come on her to total nonsense and belligerence, some have come with helpful info and comments. What I have noticed after reading just about every page in 3 of the major threads in this forum is we have heard 3 or so dates in March a couple in April and now in may. The only consistent date/timeframe we have in early February, why do I say this. Fist, no offence to Travis, and he may be very genuine or he may not, but this release will make him creditable, and all his info has seemed well composed and helpful. But, the thing that makes me think early Feb is most creditable is "Salmondrin". Main reason is the fact that he has been dead on his previous phone release dates, he is very creditable on her and the Blackberry world, including other sites that has quoted him, and Travis is claiming the same date range as him. Here is more facts and go ahead and flame away, the thing is Sal says he has a friend that works at RIM, and this is creditable because somewhat because Sal has a video of him holding and using a 9650 with OS 5.0, he also has a picture holding 9650 with VERIZON branding, they don't just appear, and the don't whiddle them out of a piece of plastic. My logic would make me lean towards Feb, does that mean I am right, **** NO. I just looked at all the info as who's was creditable and who's is not and who's might be. It is very possible that this has been delayed and Sal knows and has not be able to get on here to tell us. If you follow his Twitter then you know his normal phone is a 9650 and that RIM killed his PIN about a week and a half ago, whatever the **** that means I don't cause I am new to the BB world. I don't give a rats *** if I am wrong because it means nothing, just a phone. Just figured I would attempt to put some logic on here. And excuse my sentence structure, I am a redneck that slept threw english class, and I don't care if its wrong either.
    02-04-10 08:41 PM
    I am hearing the middle of February or the beginning of March
    02-04-10 09:00 PM
    well if thats the case...looks like i better start thinking of a different valentines gift fot the bf!!lol.....not that i really beleive in gifts for that holiday but i thought it would be something nice to do for him.
    02-04-10 09:07 PM
    Cool; found the info for those interested:

The same guy who told me the Storm 2 would be released on October 21s or a week after that (Oct 28th) Told me exactly the same thing here.

Because of Verizon's "Clearance" it might take an extra week, but they are talking about a Feb. 3rd release. He also said to not expect a huge announcement.

Its getting closer and closer!

salomondrin

What I can confirm as of right now:

Verizon is not going to be beaten to the punch concerning T2. This is something that has been discussed for quite some time.

Again, I will rehash the first week of February as a definite, and apparently Sal has heard much of the same. Do not expect the Tour much later than this window, SauceX guarantee.

-Travis
    Unless these guys come back and say otherwise..
    If it does end up in march their cred goes in the tank!
    If we don't hear anything by Sunday, I would tend to think a March release is more logical..
    02-04-10 09:09 PM
    If it doesn't get released or announced by sunday I think a lot of people will lose interest. I know I will stop checking this thread.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-10 09:26 PM
    testman is "unavailable"! is it down for anyone else?
    02-04-10 10:16 PM
    testman is "unavailable"! is it down for anyone else?
    Our poor little testman. Yes its down for me too, I had to look.
    02-04-10 10:17 PM
    yesss hopefully a good sign!
    02-04-10 10:18 PM
    If it doesn't get released or announced by sunday I think a lot of people will lose interest. I know I will stop checking this thread.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Verizon needs to see this message^ so that they will hurry up and release it!
    02-04-10 10:18 PM
    i think we've beat it into submission.
    02-04-10 10:19 PM
    Jeffy294 -- I agree with everything you had to say, thank you for the input!! Helps out the super-newbies like me.
    02-04-10 10:30 PM
    well in case anyone was wondering i just checked the tesman website and its still down
    02-04-10 10:44 PM
    Not sure this will help or hurt but ran across this web page
    Tour of BlackBerry Tour2 9650 Coming to Verizon in February? - WIRELESS AND MOBILE NEWS

Sorry here is correct link
    Last edited by curvebill; 02-04-10 at 11:20 PM. Reason: wrong web address
    02-04-10 10:59 PM
    I get an internal server error from that link.
    02-04-10 11:07 PM
23,186 ... 5859606162 ...