Oddly they aren't around much this week. Nary a peep from them..
    Travis piped in earlier this week that it is still on track for Feb 3 +/- 1 week.
    02-04-10 04:18 PM
    Good to hear! :-)

Travis piped in earlier this week that it is still on track for Feb 3 +/- 1 week.
    02-04-10 04:32 PM
    Who is Travis lol?
    02-04-10 04:39 PM
    LOL I was wondering the same thing.

Who is Travis lol?
    02-04-10 04:46 PM
    Who is Travis lol?
    Travis is SauceX, the guy who started the "The Essex Is Here (Semi-Official)" thread. And they're right, he posted just a few days ago saying that he still stands by Feb 3 or within a week of that date.
    02-04-10 04:48 PM
    this must be the only thread you two read on this forum....
    02-04-10 04:48 PM
    For the most part, you are right since all I am really concerned and interested in is the Essex Release Date which is why I started this thread. In addition, all the information seems to be contained in it; kind of like a one stop shop :-)

02-04-10 04:52 PM
    Was just wondering about that but just in case, you guys can do a search for posts by SauceX for his explanation.
    02-04-10 04:52 PM
    Ah, thanks for the clarification.

Good to hear too about the timeframe :-)

Travis is SauceX, the guy who started the "The Essex Is Here (Semi-Official)" thread. And they're right, he posted just a few days ago saying that he still stands by Feb 3 or within a week of that date.
    02-04-10 04:53 PM
    Cool; found the info for those interested:

The same guy who told me the Storm 2 would be released on October 21s or a week after that (Oct 28th) Told me exactly the same thing here.

Because of Verizon's "Clearance" it might take an extra week, but they are talking about a Feb. 3rd release. He also said to not expect a huge announcement.

Its getting closer and closer!

salomondrin

What I can confirm as of right now:

Verizon is not going to be beaten to the punch concerning T2. This is something that has been discussed for quite some time.

Again, I will rehash the first week of February as a definite, and apparently Sal has heard much of the same. Do not expect the Tour much later than this window, SauceX guarantee.

-Travis

Was just wondering about that but just in case, you guys can do a search for posts by SauceX for his explanation.
    02-04-10 04:59 PM
    He made two posts on Monday, 2/1, reconfirming his claim of 2/3 +/- a week. We're into the plus part now, but still hoping....
    02-04-10 05:02 PM
    I am really surprised that one of you guys have not tried water boarding a Verizon store manager in the men's bathroom... LMAO!
    02-04-10 05:15 PM
    I was thinking it would be more towards the end of FEB...
    Isn't that when they are releasing OS 5.0 for Tour 1??
    02-04-10 05:35 PM
    Original take was Feb. 3 +/- seven days, still looking good for that. Sal confirmed. Standing by my claim.
    No. Your original take was first week of February, give or take a day. Now you say give or take 7 days.

When it's Feb 11th, what will you say then? Another week or two?
    02-04-10 05:35 PM
    I am really surprised that one of you guys have not tried water boarding a Verizon store manager in the men's bathroom... LMAO!
    Now that my friends is Funny!
    02-04-10 05:45 PM
    Yeah, shouldn't be long now :-)

He made two posts on Monday, 2/1, reconfirming his claim of 2/3 +/- a week. We're into the plus part now, but still hoping....
    02-04-10 05:51 PM
    No. Your original take was first week of February, give or take a day. Now you say give or take 7 days.

When it's Feb 11th, what will you say then? Another week or two?
    I'm pretty sure he specified on the 3rd or within a week of it. I know for sure that Sal said it, but I'm pretty sure even Travis said that at one point. Otherwise, how would we all have known it could be a within a week of the 3rd?
    02-04-10 05:59 PM
    I'm pretty sure he specified on the 3rd or within a week of it. I know for sure that Sal said it, but I'm pretty sure even Travis said that at one point. Otherwise, how would we all have known it could be a within a week of the 3rd?
    He said it, but he said it AFTER he said it would drop on the third, give or take one day. Then he changed his answer to give or take a week. He keeps pushing his predictions back further and further and some gullible people on here actually believe him.
    02-04-10 06:04 PM
    He said it, but he said it AFTER he said it would drop on the third, give or take one day. Then he changed his answer to give or take a week. He keeps pushing his predictions back further and further and some gullible people on here actually believe him.
    That's ridiculous. It's not as if he JUST came on here posting it could be within that week. He added on the "give or take a week" part soon after his first date of Feb 3. Obviously things can come up that can delay a release. That's a large part of the reason why they don't give a definite date way ahead of time. He hasn't pushed his date back any farther since, despite the fact that it's already Thursday.

So you're calling Sal a liar too then? He backed Travis's exact dates and even posted about it all over on Twitter.
    Last edited by mojo pin; 02-04-10 at 06:13 PM.
    02-04-10 06:11 PM
    Verizon sent us a subliminal message about the T2.
    In the Big Red video @ 00:10.
    They are telling us that it is coming.

At 10 seconds in

WOW!!!
    02-04-10 06:18 PM
    Yeah, but the sign was TOUR not TOUR 2 :-(

Verizon sent us a subliminal message about the T2.

At 10 seconds in

WOW!!!
    02-04-10 06:42 PM
    Last week on Facebook RIM said that the 9650 was coming soon.
    02-04-10 06:45 PM
    [QUOTE=vassili95;4618355]Verizon sent us a subliminal message about the T2.

At 10 seconds inWOW!!![/QUU

Maybe if the sign read 9650, Essex or even TOUR2 I would consider it....
    well maybe. Lol its funny what Crackberry addicts will see when we need our fix.
    02-04-10 06:46 PM
    That's ridiculous. It's not as if he JUST came on here posting it could be within that week. He added on the "give or take a week" part soon after his first date of Feb 3. Obviously things can come up that can delay a release. That's a large part of the reason why they don't give a definite date way ahead of time. He hasn't pushed his date back any farther since, despite the fact that it's already Thursday.

So you're calling Sal a liar too then? He backed Travis's exact dates and even posted about it all over on Twitter.
    I don't even know who Sal is. All I'm saying is that you can't believe everything people tell you, especially on the internet. How do we know that these people have inside info?
    02-04-10 06:56 PM
    @Ant. Sal has always given us info of reliability. Anyone who has been on CB will know this. You being new should not doubt without having proof. I grant you there are those who do spout off and have no knowledge but Sal is not one of them.
    02-04-10 07:01 PM
23,186 ... 5758596061 ...