Wow.

All this for a phone????
    02-03-10 04:44 PM
    soooooo.....how bout them yankees. Lol

Any hoo, I'm thinking the T2 will make its preview on a prime time commercial during the super bowl game on Sunday.

Just my lil .02

Btw go saints!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-10 04:47 PM
    As we know, it is coming. I am about done with my 3 year old Curve. I have been pestering my brother in law about the release date because he is the mobile phone manager for the Best Buy in Bel Air, Maryland. He has been saying he knew nothing about the release of the Tour 2 and his Verizon rep acted clueless.

Today, he told me the Verizon rep now at least admits to the existence of the Tour 2 and said it will be coming "shortly", whatever that means. It sucks that getting release info is so difficult.

I tried... but couldn't come up with any new info.
    02-03-10 04:51 PM

Any hoo, I'm thinking the T2 will make its preview on a prime time commercial during the super bowl game on Sunday.

Just my lil .02

Btw go saints!

the yanks are doing great
    cant wait for opening day

thank god for directv and the season pass
    we order so i can watch my yanks

hahahahaaa!!!!! you're funny...
    02-03-10 04:52 PM

Just my lil .02

Btw go saints!

everyone needs to take a deep breath and just say essex...think of the phone not of some immature poster...
    02-03-10 05:11 PM
    Wow.

All this for a phone????
    My exact thoughts! Lol

02-03-10 05:12 PM
    yes...the tour was released on a sunday. i picked mine up on the way to church.
    02-03-10 06:12 PM
    FYI.....

I know a rep at our local store fairly well and she says they virtually never get an order accept on Mondays. She does remember a time when an "emergency" order came in on a different day. Let's hope she gets one of those "emergency" orders soon.

RJ
    02-03-10 06:41 PM
    Not sure, but I can't wait for this thing. I bought the first Tour on eBay for like $450 and will probably do the same for this.
    02-03-10 06:57 PM
    Just tried to go to the Testman site for Verizon, and it is saying that verizonwireless.com is temporarily unavailable... Maybe a good sign that it is updating? Or maybe we are all just killing the site with heavy traffic.
    02-03-10 07:04 PM
    I agree but that guy was rude and mean to all of us who are waiting and we all know it was speculation on the actual release date but he was on the minute saying we were dumb for thinking it would come out...

he doesn't need to step on us who are waiting...
    he just needs to keep his negative comments to himself
    oh i certainly agree!!!
    02-03-10 07:12 PM
    Could be wrong but I think the Tour dropped on a Sunday
    absolutly right on that because i bought my tour on the first day it was released and it was a sunday!!
    02-03-10 07:24 PM
    i so hope this phone comes this weekend or next week...my bf is due for an upgrade tomorrow...he wants the barrage.. plus hes gettin me a new one since we were alltel an he wanted me to get the same phone as him for the push to talk...no way baby no way he has no say in me gettin this phone lol
    02-03-10 07:50 PM
    was there any truth to the one on ebay for $1500 clams.....on youtube
    02-03-10 08:46 PM
    I just "spoke" with one of the online customer service people with VZW. I was playing dumb and asking this person about my NE2 status. I asked him if he had heard of the blackberry 9650 and if he knew a release date. He stated that he had heard of it, but had not been given a release date as of yet. Not exactly new information, but at least I found a VZW rep that acknowledged its existence despite not having been given a release date.
    02-03-10 08:52 PM
    hmmmm...im just wondering if they are just seeing how bad we all want this phone an then BOOM out of nowhere the phone comes out....thats my thought
    02-03-10 09:02 PM
    So they dont provide any ground breaking news on the 9650's exact release date but it is nice to know its being discussed by people outside the blackberry forum. CNET discusses the upcoming 9650 in their podcast today. You can watch it at this link and I believe they bring it up a little before 18 minutes in. They talk about some other cool phones coming out as well.

Dialed In 113: Nexus One gets multitouch | Dialed In - CNET Blogs
    02-04-10 02:02 AM
    Thanks for the link Burg, but seriously?! Even CNET brought up the "maybe I'll get an upgrade discount on the T2 because I have the T1". For goodness sakes people, I hate to say this, but...GET. OVER. IT.

I myself am stuck with the ever-so-lovely Storm1 and I never once moaned and complained when the Storm2 came out or thought I was entitled to an upgrade or discount pricing. I realize news of the Tour2 broke shortly after the release of the Tour1, but things happen! As has been stated numerous times in this forum technology changes! Let's put it this way as well. Just because I have a 2006 Chevrolet truck, in 2007 I didn't think I was entitled to a discount or "upgrade". Stop complaining!!! If you really want the Tour2, then wait for your upgrade, or heck, do like many others (myself included) are doing and pay full retail. If you're not willing to do either, then be happy with what you have even if its not the "latest and greatest", because the Tour is a great phone IMHO, and a lot of people would kill to have the Tour1.

Again, thanks for the link Burg, it is pretty nice to see 9650 showing up in lots of online conversation. Hopefully all this buzz is truly an indicator that its coming soon. All we can do is wait and time will tell. I don't think it can come fast enough...ready to get rid of this Storm! Stay strong folks!
    02-04-10 04:24 AM
    Ditto TaylorFox. That's the price of being an early adapter. *shrug* My researching issues with and attempting to determine if the Tour was the best phone for my money lead me to hear about the Essex and hence wait so...I suppose people who got "shafted" can take this as a lesson learned and be a smarter consumer in the future.
    02-04-10 06:16 AM
    Verizon denied its existance to me on Tuesday. They tried to sell me a Tour, lol
    02-04-10 06:34 AM
    Verizon denied its existance to me on Tuesday. They tried to sell me a Tour, lol
    HELLO...anybody home?
    02-04-10 06:36 AM
    HELLO...anybody home?
    They're home....just not letting you past the door.

02-04-10 06:47 AM
    i posted this in the rumor forum, don't know if you guys saw it or not. Its my conversation with an online rep yesterday. She told me mid feb for new sprint phones.
    02-04-10 06:51 AM
    i posted this in the rumor forum, don't know if you guys saw it or not. Its my conversation with an online rep yesterday. She told me mid feb for new sprint phones.
    Very nice
    02-04-10 07:32 AM
    So I guess the rumor about it releasing close to V-day might be true. Keyword being might. I guess I'll log on Feb 14th and when I don't see that much activity in this subforum it's due to the fact that everyone is out getting a new tour2.
    02-04-10 08:41 AM
23,186 ... 5556575859 ...