I know I want the Tour 2 badly but I think a big reason the wait is killing me is because I cant wait to get rid of my P.O.S Instinct.. Seems like everyone else is ready to be out with the old and busted as well.
    im with you on that . having to deal with this instinct for a year was a nightmare .
    02-03-10 01:42 AM
    Wouldn't the stores get some stock before the release,say a day in advance etc?
    when i got my storm 1 the day it came out, the store i went to didnt have them yet, they were waiting for the delivery truck to get there.
    02-03-10 02:12 AM
    Can someone call a shrink or therapist for DD? jeeezzz
    02-03-10 03:46 AM
    Being that Ive never tracked any of the other BB releases I have no clue but how do they usually do it? The release date is announced? The phone is just released? The only thing I can remember is when the storm had those commercials where they cut off before you even saw the phone.
    02-03-10 04:19 AM
    I know I want the Tour 2 badly but I think a big reason the wait is killing me is because I cant wait to get rid of my P.O.S Instinct.. Seems like everyone else is ready to be out with the old and busted as well.
    I know exactly how you feel...sadly I was just as excited for this phone as I am for the T2. I now know I don't give a damn if it has a touch screen...all that means is a dirty screen.
    02-03-10 04:30 AM
    sal has always said feb 3 give or take a week...but those rumors about you being a closet ****** surely turned out to be true. happy trolling!

WELL WELL WELL... LOOKIE LOOKIE it is Feb 3, 2010 and NO TOUR 2. Guess you all look like IDIOTS believing a few morons when they said the 3rd. PIM will not have a press release for the Tour 2. The carriers would of just released it at MIDNIGHT like they did when the released the origonal Tour. I am goin to bet the one web-site I saw saying March, that will be the time it comes out. So Sal you don't know your HEAD from you BUTOX. Your inside info just proved your all talk!!
    02-03-10 05:02 AM
    sal has always said feb 3 give or take a week...but those rumors about you being a closet ****** surely turned out to be true. happy trolling!
    and be the first in line too....just to say they had their's first..couldn't agree with you more...trolls really suck, that person needs some professional help and a life....
    Last edited by j.p.hatfield; 02-03-10 at 05:11 AM.
    02-03-10 05:08 AM
    WELL WELL WELL... LOOKIE LOOKIE it is Feb 3, 2010 and NO TOUR 2. Guess you all look like IDIOTS believing a few morons when they said the 3rd. PIM will not have a press release for the Tour 2. The carriers would of just released it at MIDNIGHT like they did when the released the origonal Tour. I am goin to bet the one web-site I saw saying March, that will be the time it comes out. So Sal you don't know your HEAD from you BUTOX. Your inside info just proved your all talk!!
    You are the moron, Feb 3 +/- a week, you fool you need to read. I don't even know why any of us would waste our good time responding to a thread troll. LOL
    02-03-10 05:57 AM
    I guess there isn't much to do in North Dakota these days. Get a life bro.
    02-03-10 06:03 AM
    Guys, its early on Feb. 3rd. give it some time. Maybe they are on the west coast and aren't going to annouce it til 7am PST. Don't get your knickers in a knot.
    02-03-10 06:14 AM
    I personally don't think today is the day that it'll be RELEASED. I think we probably would have heard something by now unless RIM and Verizon have become experts in keep info top secret. I think if anything, they may release the date today. But all in all I would say something will happen in the next week. **SauceX said plus or minus a week. Time will tell...
    02-03-10 06:24 AM
    I really hope so because I was looking all last night for some info. When would they say a release date then? Towards the middle of the day?
    02-03-10 06:34 AM
    Is it the BIG Day???????????
    02-03-10 06:36 AM
    i went to the verizon wireless store near my house to ask the manager about the new tour, after a long conversation he told me the phone will most likely come in March

he even went as far to tell me that the delay was in result to BB adding a new feature, not confirming anything and not sure if he was lying, but thats what i heard
    02-03-10 07:28 AM
    anyone find out why verizon's site is gonna be down...
    02-03-10 07:32 AM
    I'd like to know this as well.
    02-03-10 07:35 AM
    When? Just tried it and it seems to be up and running.

02-03-10 07:45 AM
    when u go to the forums page.. theres a little info box on the right
    02-03-10 07:53 AM
    is it the big day???????????
    please god let it be today!!!!
    02-03-10 07:54 AM
    when u go to the forums page.. theres a little info box on the right
    Ahhhhhhhhh. Quite interesting.
    02-03-10 07:59 AM
    hmmmmmmmm; I am waiting...
    02-03-10 08:14 AM
    When? Just tried it and it seems to be up and running.
    Announcements..Important!
    On Wednesday, February 3rd at Midnight EST, the Verizon Community will be under going system maintenance. During this time, you will not be able to sign in or register, however you still will be able to access the community to read existing posts.

That's what it said on VZW's customer forums and blogs page.
    02-03-10 08:26 AM
    Wednesday, Feb 3rd 2010

Verizon Wireless Announces a New Phone:

Motorola DEVOUR Brings MOTOBLUR To Verizon Wireless� 3G Data Network

Unfortunately for us, it's not a Blackberry!

Oh well, at least this proves that Verizon still knows how to announce new phones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-10 08:34 AM
    This blows. I wanted it for this weekend
    02-03-10 08:35 AM
    Damn... i Dont know how much longer my pearl can hold up
    02-03-10 08:42 AM
23,186 ... 5253545556 ...